News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

General Concensus For Males (but females can peek too)....

Started by Saku, March 07, 2010, 01:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

I hate clowns, if I had my way I would introduce a bat to their faces.

thebobmaster

Quote from: WhiteyChan on March 09, 2010, 12:26:09 PM
Oh, that episode scared the living daylights out of me...

Yeah. I saw it for the first time at 10:45 at night. "Well, Doctor Who is a family show, and I'm 20 years old. How scary can it be?"
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

DrFier

Quote from: thebobmaster on March 09, 2010, 11:07:55 AM
I am creeped out by clowns. But they don't really freak me out.

Statues, on the other hand, do. And I have a reason, as anyone who's seen the Doctor Who episode "Blink" can attest to.

Watched it just now. Didn't really freak me out, it was just plain cool.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Will

Quote from: Aiden on March 09, 2010, 12:55:49 PM
I hate clowns, if I had my way I would introduce a bat to their faces.

I just feel embarrassed for them.  No one should be that totally bereft of dignity, you know?  It's unsettling to be around.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Scott

I don't like clowns, but REALLY HATE dolls and ventriloquist dummies or anything with those rolley eyes that can open when the demon wakes.

Wolfy

First Rule of the Male Bathroom: No Talking.
Second Rule of the Male Bathroom: No Peeking.

Right, Right? :P

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Kurzyk

Can't imagine why anyone would be afraid of clowns..

Ahh well the link didn't work... Was a very funny/yet creepy picture of a clown. *chuckles*

Mudchaser

Quote from: Saku Winchester on March 07, 2010, 01:12:25 PM
Is it just me or are all guys or most guys afraid of clowns? xD

(Males and Females can respond but I really want to know what the guys think since they are guys after all)

Why?  Are we discussing a story idea involving a girl with a red nose, colorful lipstick, mime-eyes, crazy pig-tails, a checkered mini-skirt with suspenders and platform heels?  Because, if so, I'm totally down with that!

... What?

[tr][td]I lack the time for any new (or even current!) stories.  My apologies.

"From this arises the question whether it is better to be loved rather than feared, or feared rather than loved. It might perhaps be answered that we should wish to be both: but since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them,
it is far safer to be feared than loved."   -Machiavelli

"There's nothing sexier than swordplay"  -Stana Katic[/td][/tr][/table]

despickable

I worked as a clown for six years. Some of the clowns I met, the ones with makeup on, could be really a bit off. I was more like a big kid and generally didn't have too many children afraid of me. I also got hit on by young 20 something girls which was kinda nice.
I started to dislike kids after awhile tho. I also would reccommend the movie Shakes The Clown if you really want to be afraid of clowns. The title song by Two Much Joy Afraid of Clowns is a highlight. Also it is one of Adam Sander's early roles. Its not a great film but it is rather appropriate for this forum subject.

The line fro the Simpson's sums up my view of what it was like being a clown comes from the episode where Homer was replacing Krusty and his quote is perfect.

When I see a child happy and smiling. I know they are going to jab me with something

There is nothing to fear  with clowns. It the little rug rats around them you should be frightened of

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Garrbear

I don't really have a problem with clowns, probably because I've never actually seen a real one in person.
O/Os

Injustice for awkward, living situated casualties.

BlisteredBlood

What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

Xanatos

Clowns do not scare me, and yeah that Doctor Who episode "Blink" was one of the few TV episodes which really left me creeped. I went to bed just spooked XD.

Beezy

A normal clown, nah.  Crazy pointy teethed clowns and/or similar to what Mnemaxa mentioned, yes.

G'mork from The Neverending Story?  Yes.