News:

Main Menu

9 year old shreds up

Started by Sabby, January 27, 2008, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

King_Furby

WOW he isn't human. Is he using reflex enhancers?

Keiro

Good god.

I just watched that out of curiousity.

No wai. That's just...impossible. But the truth is there. o_o
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

King_Furby

if i had reflexes like that i would never lose in my video games.

Sabby

And I was proud of finishing My Curse on Normal. That kid must have minimal life some inhuman Marvel-like background.

Question Mark

I'm a casual player at best, but I've had it as an off and on hobby for the past year (still on GH2).  I can do most songs on Hard... and I thought I was pretty good.

Now...  *shame*

Caeli

I love video games and all, but that's just insane. I hope the kid has more of a life than sitting at home and playing Guitar Hero all day.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Keiro

I know right?

That's just gotta be crazeh.
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Serenity Vixen

I think I saw this kid on the Ellen show
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Brandon

My group of friends has a house rule that says "Expert difficulty only" and we've all gotten pretty good. Not quite to his level though
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

King_Furby

i should hire him to run up my score in one of my games.

Trieste

Quote from: Caeli on January 28, 2008, 03:02:53 AM
I love video games and all, but that's just insane. I hope the kid has more of a life than sitting at home and playing Guitar Hero all day.

Nahhh, didn't you see the end? He also goes over others' houses and plays it. ;)

Question Mark

Quote from: Trieste on January 28, 2008, 05:28:15 PM
Nahhh, didn't you see the end? He also goes over others' houses and plays it. ;)

And that make sit perfectly ok.

Actually, ya it does.  ^^;

Should say this kid inspired me to new heights.  I finally squeaked by a successful song by on Expert.  I can feel my head swelling already.