To Catch a Criminal (Serial Killer/Drug Lord) [M/M]

Started by Sho, December 02, 2010, 10:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

In any big city, there are dangerous people. Some are more obvious than others; robbers, gangsters, murderers. The ones who often pose the most danger, though, are the 'Lords'. Drug lords, warlords, and all the other sorts of powerful men and women who control the criminal underworld. In Los Angeles (or any large city of your choice...Tokyo, New York, Miami, etc.), a new name in the underworld has started popping up; "Slip". 'Slip' is known for having a heavy control in the narcotics industry; heroin, pills, etc. He seems to import them from somewhere buried in Asia, and no one has been able to figure out how he gets them into the country, or how he's able to sell them so cheap.

What terrifies people most, though, is that Slip isn't actually a dangerous looking man. The few who could put a face to the name are highly trusted, and in many ways, too scared to turn against their boss. Slip is, in fact, Robin Ishihara, a young half-Japanese, half-American immigrant who ended up inheriting the industry from the previous leader in the industry who, after claiming Robin ('Robbie') as a lover, ended up mysteriously dead.

Robbie took over, and people started disappearing. First the dealers who were talking to the cops, then the prostitutes who were ratting them out, and then the other dealers. Now his competition could hardly be considered competition at all - just a few street-level dealers - and anyone who tries to turn against him ends up dead within hours. The police are desperate to figure out who is killing their informants (and, judging from the bodies, killing them with a great deal of enjoyment).

I'm looking for a detective/cop or someone close to Robin (his bookkeeper, someone who distributes the drugs, someone who works closely with him). Robin uses the name 'Slip' as a nickname, allowing him to hide his real identity, but he's becoming more conspicuous with the brutality of his kills. He's also, interestingly enough, a masochist. He's a submissive partner in bed, though I would consider letting him be a switch, occasionally. I'd like whoever your character is to gain his trust, forge a personal relationship, before they start sleeping together. In terms of sex, the plot could be anywhere from light to extremely heavy - I'd love to include a bit of bondage (the level of which is up to you and your desires!). In terms of content, I'd like the posts to be on the longer side; also, the content, at least on my side, will be fairly dark (dealing with murder, drugs, etc.).

Sorry for that wall of text. x.X If you're interested, please post here or drop me a PM! If there's anything you'd like to change about the plot before starting it, just let me know...I'm more than flexible. This is just a loose outline.