News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Jumps out of his skin as Izzie 'drops in' on him. Slowly gets back into his body and Accios her toward him to steal the win back to the wrong hands
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*Sneaks up behind Insanity who is hugging the trophy tightly, her phone in her hand. Quickly pressing her phone against his back, she grumbles 'Drop it, mister' and as he does, grabs the trophy out of the dirt again*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

-Cant believe he's fallen for the old stick em up prank-
-makes cussing sounds and jumps up and down acting all mad and scary and weird and while Izzie's enjoying watching him go haywire, he snatches the win and rides off into the sunset-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzie Aditi

*has put a few wooden boards with rusty nails on the road to the sunset, and as he pulls over to fix his tires, steals the win from the backseat*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Insanityenviesme

-calls for his pet falcon to fly over, nip the win from Izzie, peck her on the cheek and return-
I'm Insane and I'm lazy :)
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

*lets her pet dragon out of his cage to steal the win and does a little dance again while singing "Anything you can do, I can do better.."*

O8)

Insanityenviesme

-with his hair smoking and his body burnt black, he wanders, falling over his own steps as he raises his hand to try and go further, but falls to the ground and acts dead-
-When poor, sweet, kind, naive Izzie comes to check on him, he steals the win, shakes off the burnt skin, pokes his tongue out and bounces away on his head-

Ahuh.. Ahuh.. I just godmoded you :p

You seem to be able to top me.. but can you top yourself?! What can top a dragon.. Hmmm.... ;)
Moments of Sanity

Izzie Aditi

*reports Insanity to the staff for godmoding ((j/k)) and while they give him a firm talking to, grabs the win and waves at him through the window*

Chocolate. Chocolate can top a dragon. A chocolate...dragon...

>.>
<.<

I'm hungry now *takes the win out for lunch*

Mordred

*Does a slightly lazier version of the win.. from the cozy confines of his box, taps a few buttons, whistles while all sorts of faint sounds occur in the distance.. until finally a tiny hatch opens to reveal his win*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

As the tiny hatch opens, more than his win was revealed, giving me TWICE the win.. ;P

wins! ;D

Izzie Aditi

*dead silence*

*sneaks in and steals win*

abandoneddolly

Izzie Aditi

*flies in, takes win and flies out*

Mordred

*points giant fan towards the flying one.. watching her start to lose control of her navigation.. but phew! The win is saved as the blue dude who navigates a different force (shadow) jumps up and brings it to his safe hands* (no worries, the flying one did land safely as well, it is believed)*

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Vulnerable

-snatches the win from Mordred in some fancy way-

Win.~
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*a long arm of the shadow creeps along the floor.. walking along like a dark little spider yet with a shadow that trails way back.. until the pulsating win is sensed.. and plucked from it's little pillow. This long arm of the shadow then retreats as it is wound back in.. to vanish back into the dark little corner from where it crept*

Wins! *whispered quietly.. so as to not to disturb the Abandoned One*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*shines a halogen light into the darkness and snatches the win quickly running like hell*

I win!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Elfboi1337

Mordred

Wins.
.......... . . . . ..
.....    ....    .....
.............   ......
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Quickly tries to decipher the code above, using her trusty "Morse Code Chart", but finds the Vampire's code to be a little off kilter.. ;P  Leaves her own message:

..  (sp)     ._..   _ _ _   ... _    .   (sp)     _._ _    _ _ _    . . _!

WINS!  :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/International_Morse_Code.svg/450px-International_Morse_Code.svg.png

Kazuume

*goes into ninja stealth mode steals the win and leaves own message*

/\/0|*3  1 \\'1/\/!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

Zaphod

*approaches her slowly as I've never met her before. Smiles and offers my hand to her slides the WIN out of her other hand* You look gorgeous and it was nice meeting you, but I have to go now. Maybe some other time. *smiles and walks away with the WIN*