At Least A Knight!!!

Started by Scott, December 06, 2008, 06:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

If Vekseid is going to be creating a more defined line between Vekseid the man, and Vekseid the Administrator, then Vekseid the man needs to be at the very very least a Knight. He's definitely contributed to the site (a gross understatement obviously). Anyone else agree?

Revolverman

Greenthorn

Inkidu

At the very least! Hell make a Paladin just for him! If it's okay with him of course... :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Revolverman

Quote from: Inkidu on December 06, 2008, 09:41:05 AM
At the very least! Hell make a Paladin just for him! If it's okay with him of course... :D

I agree with this!

Trieste

I think it should be up to Vekseid. If he wants the distinction of Knight, he has certainly more than earned it ... if he finds himself longing for the comfort of a plain old Lord tag, then that is what he should get. :)

Cherri Tart

can't we make him a page or a chamber boy? really, that's my voted *giggles and scampers off before Veki grabs hold of me and tries to strangle me... again*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

WyldRanger

I vote to let Veks be whatever the hell he wants to be, since he's going to anyway. :)

Happy an Nice

I think he should be my questionable "uncle" who shows up at family gatherings, especially with the impending holidays. IMHO.
Suppose the neutral angels were able to talk Yahweh and Lucifer- God and Satan, into settling out of court. Specifically, how would they divide the assets of their earthly kingdom? Would God be satisfied to take loaves and fishes .. allowing Satan the red-eye gravy, eighteen ounce New York steak, and buckets of chilled champagne? Would God really accept twice-a-month lovemaking for procreative purposes and give Satan the all-night, no-holds-barred, nasty "can't-get-enough-of-you," hot as hell fucks? Well? Would he?

Vekseid

Quote from: Cherri Tart on December 06, 2008, 04:04:46 PM
can't we make him a page or a chamber boy? really, that's my voted *giggles and scampers off before Veki grabs hold of me and tries to strangle me... again*

Your words are permanent, you know. >_>

Paradox

I still say that a Padishah badge would be most appropriate.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Vekseid

I would have a hard time choosing who was in which house, then...

King_Furby

just make your title "the awesome" =)

Vekseid

Nah, I want something but right now I have no literary creativity to speak of : /