News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Nerdgasm Alert: Godzilla 2 Announced

Started by RubySlippers, July 26, 2014, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

From the preview teasers it appears its going to have Godzilla, Mothra (better have the cute twin fairies in it) and Rodan in it plus Ghidorah  my guess is the former three will face down the mighty space monster but who knows the former three are largely good monsters in the Canon as they matured.

But this is fucking AWESOME its due out the summer of 2016.

Oniya

I always had the impression that Godzilla took out other monsters because Tokyo was his stomping ground.  Literally.  His ground to stomp.  :D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

RubySlippers

But Mothra was always a guardian monster as was the larvae ones, Rodan did fight Ghidorah with him three times and so am not sure. And Ghidorah if the keep to the Canon is a Space Monster that Godzilla couldn't ever beat one on one.

And it fits Godzilla is the balancing factor if a threat big enough showed up maybe other guardian monsters would rise.