Madame Velvet's Brothel (Redo) Always in need of people!

Started by LeKinkyTaco, February 24, 2014, 10:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

I bet its just a placeholder for his concept Taco.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

RainyHigh

I can't find the code for the character sheets, but I would like to apply as a client either male or female (which ever is more of a demand).
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

King Serperior

Quote from: RainyHigh on March 20, 2014, 11:23:27 AM
I can't find the code for the character sheets, but I would like to apply as a client either male or female (which ever is more of a demand).
The code is on the thread with the approved characters, if I recall correctly.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RainyHigh

Quote from: King Serperior on March 20, 2014, 11:29:17 AM
The code is on the thread with the approved characters, if I recall correctly.

I checked there and didn't see it. I'll copy someone's there and just replace their info with mine. Thank you KingSerperior :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs

King Serperior

Apparently I was wrong.  It was in the Main Thread:

Quote from: LeKinkyTaco on February 24, 2014, 11:54:04 PM
[float=right] [img]IMG URL HERE[/img] [/float]

[size=18pt][b]►[u]FIRST & LAST NAME HERE[/u]◄[/b][/size]

[b]【 AGE HERE 】[/b]

[b]【 RACE/GENDER 】[/b]

[b]【 SEXUALITY 】[/b]

[b]【 POSITION HERE 】[/b]

[b]► PERSONALITY GOES HERE[/b]

[b]► STORY GOES HERE[/b]

[i][b]►[/b] EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)[/i]

Side notes:
The checks and X's are ons and offs.
Real life or anime pictures, don't care.
The story is your bio, it's optional. Though it is preferred.
THE TIME SETTING IS IN THE MID 1800s So yes there is electricity, just light bulbs because Velvet has powerful connects she can get anything that fast :D
Everything not listed here is mandatory.
Before you are permitted to posting here you must post your profile in the recruitment thread, and at last when you're accepted you post in the character thread then you're welcomed here! 

Updates

-Remade!
-Posting format belooooow

Posting Format

[float=right][img height=250]PICTURE LINK[/img][/float]

[center][b][size=19pt]FIRST NAME LAST NAME[/size][b][/center]

[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Actions:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

RainyHigh

Kala Kumani

【 28 】

【 Alien (Elysian)/Female 】

【 New Client 】

On's
► Aggressive Partners (If I am the aggressive one, it is OK if the partner is not).
► Hair pulling, grabbing, slapping, rough sex.
► Oral Sex (Mutual, giving and taking)
► Spanking/Slapping of face, ass, breasts, and private parts *blush*
► Name-calling or Ordering (but not overdone, and be creative--I don't want to hear bitch, cunt, slut over and over and over again)
► Vocal (grunting or moaning, from both characters or multiple, it's just beautiful)
► Partners between the ages of 18 and 50 (Diverse ages)
► I'm good with human characters but don't mind humanoid aliens/monsters. So if you have scaly skin, it's OK, but if you are a snake, then that's too strange for me.
► Tying my character up so that they are helpless or vice versa is a huge turn on for me.
► **Gagging (Ring or Spider Gag)** I don't know why, but this is just sexy as hell and ugh awesome.
► Blindfolds of either character or both. More time to just feel what's going on. :)
► Nipple and breast play: molesting, binding, leather, nipple clamps, or suckers. Boobs are awesome to play with.
► Taking advantage of other characters or my character being taken advantage of. Imagine someone trapped in a room with another, or maybe they handcuffed themselves by accident somewhere public and a stranger comes along... Or being handcuffed to a metal fence in an alley, and strangers have their way with you. Scary but fucking sexy. This is a fantasy, not something I condone in real life situations.
► Public but not so public sexual scenes, such as a character touching another or even full out sex in a somewhat open space (there is a chance of being caught by strangers). It is even more tantalizing when one of the partners does not want to be caught or do it, but the other character insists, bending their will.
► Cum shots, not wearing protection and possibly impregnating a woman who isn't or is on birth control. But even if there is one person that's protected (male vasectomy or female birth control) it's still a turn on.
► Hand jobs (giving and taking).
► Caning: of the breast, butt, or other body parts.
► Bondage gear (slutty clothing featuring leather or silicone/latex, gags, cages and or restraints) all just wonderful. Even ropes and paddles/crops are fun to play with or be played upon by another.

Off's
■ Vomit Play
■ Mucus Play
■ Scarification
■ Bathroom Play
■ Mutilations
■ Snuff or gore
■ Piercing genitals
■ Vore/Gore

►  Kala is a act first think later type of gal. She is not afraid to pull the trigger if she has to. A glass half-empty type. She has a sick sense of humor. Some might find her jaded, but leaving your home planet to find yourself alone in a world where all potential mating partners will die long before you have a second child could do that to a girl.

►  Kala grew up on a ship, a space ship. Her planet Elysia was low on water sources so pretty much everyone and their grandmother high tailed it out of dodge. Kala travelled with her family across the galaxies, and her family found planet Earth at the perfect time. From the age of 4, Kala grew up on Earth as though she was human. Her family first landed in India, but they have travelled around the Earth scouting out resources to send back to their colony. It wasn't until Kala was 15 did they realize the others from their planet did not make it and or disappeared. Now Kala and her family have taken it upon themselves to remain on Earth, living as human beings hoping that one day they might here word from the rest of the Elysians.

Kala began to live on her own at the age of 17, her father and mother stayed in Paris, France to learn more about art and the history of the world. Her older sister lives with her parents studying human medicine. Kala's parents did discuss the fact that Elysian's could possibly mate with humans to make a child as their biochemistry is very similar. But Elysian's can only have one child each century and there is a technique that Elysian's must use before creating life, which involves a blood ritual (which could kill a human). As of now Kala has no plans on using it. Her parents are 161 years old respectively, and her older sister is 79 years old. Elysian's have longer life span's than humans.

Saddened by the fact that any human she met would die long before her, Kala started a dangerous lifestyle in the Old West. She traded weapons, hunted for gold, and robbed a train or two. While Elysian's aren't much faster or stronger than humans, their endurance is magical. Kala can heal quickly from minor to moderate wounds, such as a gunshot to the leg or shoulder, or a knife wound to the gut. Kala is a good fighter as well, trained by her parents in Elysian combat. Kala does have the special power to freeze things, as in stop atoms from moving or cause them to move extremely slowly. Because of this gift, it can allow her to move faster, but it drains energy by using it, so it's not a daily occurrence. Elysian's can also make things move faster, causing things to explode, melt or turn into flames but this requires a huge amount of energy that is not easy to replace.

And then she heard of Madame Velvet's Brothel. A place where creatures as strange as herself go. Interested in meeting other special inclined folk, Kala went to experience the wonders.

More Pictures
Rainy's Ons and Offs

lemaunt702

yugi006

lemaunt702

yugi006

lemaunt702

yugi006

Feel free to. Just make sure it is good enough to get people in.

Ironwolf85

Sorry about popping out like that, Life exploded.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.