Pain Agents (M and F seeking f)

Started by TheMamluk, June 23, 2014, 04:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMamluk

Beyond the limits of the law, beyond the reach of justice. The darkest criminals in a corrupted world only have one fear....a shadow organization that plays by its own rules.

Setting: The game takes place in a modern alternate version of Earth where governments are more corrupt and criminals have a greater amount of power. The divide between first world and third world nations is also more severe. The United States has fallen to severe levels of poverty. It is now China, South America, Eastern Europe and Australia that live fat off the struggles of others. In this world very few still fight for justice. The Blue Network is one of those organization. It is a world wide network of crime fighters trying to destroy the sex trade that has become the backbone of many criminal empires. Using deep cover agents, assassins and military drones to exact justice where others have failed the Network is above the law.

Plot: The main character (whoever joins the game with me) will play a deep cover agent, one of the pain agents. There job is to infiltrate criminal organizations as victims. They gather information while suffering what ever comes with the job and then when the moment is right they help guide a team of mercenaries to destroy criminal factions.

The game would start could start with the agents training or take place with her first mission involving a reform school established on the east coast of the failing United States that might be supplying women to an international smuggling operation. Other missions would follow as the agent gets stronger and develops a relationship with her trainer Titus and handler Verona.

What to Expect: This is a fairly dark game. Expect to see the worse of the criminal elements. Your character might witness terrible things. There will be BDSM elements and noncon. How much of either of those things depend on the other player. Beyond that expect a bunch of action, cool spy stuff, distopian settings and lots of sex and violence.

(I am still getting the hang of posting on here so I apologize for things not looking very pretty. I am sure I will get use to posting in a more appealing visual style soon)

jessie20

This sounds more like a Group game.  Is it?
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

TheMamluk

Nope. Just two players. I would be playing most of the characters and it would be centered around one main character. I could run it as a group game but I find that group games get away from me pretty quick because I can't get on here a bunch of times a day. I have yet to really figure out the best way to run group games even though I have a bunch of solid ideas for larger settings.