New idea (9/25/12) F Seeking M

Started by Zealously Jaded, February 19, 2010, 09:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

New Roles!!!

Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time to look at my thread. Just a quick note, I tend to leave my ideas open, don't forget to check out my O/O's lets see if we can come up with something fun.

I tend to play heterosexual female characters and I'm looking for male characters.

Hungry Like the Wolf - NEW!

The idea...

Human x Werewolf.

MC (my character) is a new girl in town, she doesn't know there's a pack of werewolves.

One night her car stops working, trouble is it's a full moon...does she get home alright?

She goes to a local bar to meet a friend, is the guy staring at her everything he seems?

There are several ways this rp could go...

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

New Ideas and a bit of modding!

Arion

The underworld, eh?  What would you say to a Dante's inferno style trek through hell, though in erotic fashion?
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Zealously Jaded

I hadn't thought of it but it sounds interesting :)

Arion

I was thinking that perhaps your character is a sweet, innocent woman getting ready to be married;  yet before the ceremony takes place, her love is taken by demons o be held captive in hell (for whatever reason).  Determined to save him, she sets off to rescue him from whatever fate awaits.  Upon reaching and traveling into the underworld though, she finds that the demons will only let her pass... for a price.

Maybe she has some kind of guide (much like in Inferno) to help her through, but most often she encounters either a lone demon or a group.  As she progresses into the lower levels, the acts they require become more and more erotic, until she reaches the lowest depths and has to entice the Prince of Hell himself to release her love.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Ironwolf85

hell is just a nasty domain I never understood the appeal of demons myself. I don't find spiritual corruption erotic... just disturbing and a bit pathetic.
I'd be up for a bit of steampunk though.
I had a character I'd done once called Paladin.
The idea of a mechanical playmate when she was a child, now she's grown into a fine victorian woman.
He on the other hand was scooped up by an inventor and is now a Living conctruct, a peice of art, and and bodyguard for the wealthy.
he is assigned to her, they must deal with their feelings for one another, and the represiveness of the socity.

the idea paladin came about because when I was making him a child's rocking horse came to mind as part of the appearance.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Loner

I would love to take part in a steampunk RP with you. PM me if it is still open  so we can bounce ideas off of one another

-E

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded

Zealously Jaded