Captured and changed (recruitment and planning thread)

Started by bend, December 28, 2010, 10:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bend

Transferred info here in order to plan the game.

Characters: 3 players + DM, now accepting evil captors characters only.
Setting: Dark fantasy
Plot: Three guys are kidnapped by the dark elves and brought as slaves to their city. Here they're turned into horny girls with magical and technological means. Changes should be slow and possibly sex-driven, and the three are forced to have sex with one another and with other people and teased with many different sex toys, bondage and orgasm denial.

OK, I'm not the best roleplayer ever and I struggle to put up long posts, but please no one-liners either. I'd love to play with people that can create the right mood, and encourage me to post something a bit longer...

Players so far
: bend, gnoah, revolutionist, YoungNWet
DM: qt

Character template:

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
History:
Personality and behaviour:
Player limits:
Cravings (optional):

Where needed, split the entries into a male (before) and female (after).

So, suggestions for the setting? I'd go for a freeform RPG rather than a system.
Just a personal request: whoever the DM is, please be descriptive.

I'm open for more players proposing to play the evil characters/minions or whatever you like.

Moved here because I noticed I posted it in the one on one area

I'd say qt wins the dm seat then.
Players marked in red play the prisoners. I'm afraid more than three prisoners could lead to something too confusing, but that's the DM saying. We have another application though.
- A&A - On & Offs -

Revolutionist

So setting has to include some fantasy or sci fi, as we need a way for us to be turned into the girls, also what age you thinking for girls?

bend

Personally I'm going to play a young girl, maybe 19. But I think people can decide what they want. I'd also set players limits, so each of us can do something they like with the others and somethink the others don't like with NPCs.

I'd also list some cravings we would like to be included.

As for the setting, I'd lean towards a dark fantasy setting due to it fittin well with the whole "dungeon" concept.
- A&A - On & Offs -

gnoah

I will be playing a 18 year old with a curvy body. 

You should pick the setting Bend, and we will go from there.  Give us a character concept for you and we will follow suit?

bend

OK, I'd say the setting is a fantasy setting. Our characters might be slaves that are captured by the leader of an enemy city of dark elves, the sadistic and evil Queen of Whips. The captives mean something to her enemies, and she wants to torture them by turning on the prisoners.
They're brough to a dungeon and changed for the amusement of the queen and her depraved minions.
Maybe there could be some steampunk - arcane technology in it.
Feel free to choose exotic races, but I'm not going to write sex scenes with furry characters.

Character:
Male name: Drett Hailbane.
Male race: Human.
Appearance: an average-sized, well built young boy, with blond hair and green eyes.

Female name: Davina Hailbane
Female race: Drahen. Drahen are the results of some of the evil transformation procedures employed by the dark elves. They resemble their creators, having dark skin, pale white hair and deep black eyes. However, they're not completely alive, since they're sustained by magic, nor they have any of the arcane powers of their masters. Each of them is bound to a master and is compelled to follow his or her orders. The procedure to create a Drahen involves the poor prisoner being forced to drink a foul arcane mixture, containing some of the master's body liquids (usuallly blood, sperm or milk) and an alchemical fluid made of pure evil given matter.
Female appearance: Davina is quite tall, slender, with a graceful body. Her long hair goes down to her butt and her flawless, perfect form betrays her artificial nature.

History: Drett is the son of a warrior prince of the city of Jahneez, archenemy of the dark elves. After a long siege the city fell and was sacked, but many commanders were able to retreat during the night before, including the king and Drett's father.

Personality and behaviour: As a male, Drett is bold and straightforward, sine he's been taught to fight, and if necessary to die, in honour. He's a skilled swordsman.
Under the effect of the dread spells of the dark elves, Drett will become darker and darker, his mind corrupted alongside his flesh. Davina is but a pale shadow of her former self: bitter and often mean, sex-crazed and bound to the queen herself.

Player limits: furry/bestiality, watersports, scat, intense pain/torture, M/M sex (I don't consider my character male anymore once the changes start), vore, rimming, ass-to-mouth or ass-to-vagina.
Cravings: sex toys and sex machines, bondage, D/s play, F/F sex, orgies, being forced to suck, fuck, lick, drink whatever you want (except for what is listed in limits).
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

I would love to be your evil tormentor, maybe i could play a futa?, it would give reason as to why you are turned into girls.

bend

I'm not a big fan of futas, but I'm OK with that. I think we have room for more than one tormentor though. Submit a character...
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

Can you give me a quick run through of what you would like your evil Tormentor to be like? What race, looks? ect.

gnoah

haracter:
Male name: Max Millman.
Male race: Human.
Appearance: A slightly chubby cleric of Sune.

Female name: Lexie
Female race: Human

Female appearance: http://oi32.tinypic.com/10wmet0.jpg

History: Max was charged by his goddess to start a holy war that destroyed the dark elves.  But no one showed up.  He assumed his faith would keep him safe, but it only failed him in the end.

Personality and behavior:Max was a prude, he worshiped the goddess of love and beauty but only because it was the goddess of the  city he grew up in.  Lexie would be the same, much shame and embarrassment are associated with intimacy, but he and she would still strive for beatific perfection.

Player limits: furry/bestiality, watersports, scat, intense pain/torture,, vore.

Cravings: Yes.

bend

Quote from: YoungNWet on December 28, 2010, 11:28:55 AM
Can you give me a quick run through of what you would like your evil Tormentor to be like? What race, looks? ect.

It could be either a dark elf or, more likely considering the futa thing, one of the elves' less-than-elven twisted minions, maybe another Drahen slave tasked with taming the prisoners.
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

If anyone else has anything they want me to do to them or anything they would want me to be blonde, futa ect. I'm taking all suggestions.

gnoah
evolutionist
benb

I'm all ears :)

bend

I'd personally rather you not be a futa, but it's your choice. Do whatever you want to me, just take a look at my cravings list just below my character...
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

Ok, no futa. I want to make sure i can use lots of toys on you then: strap on, dildo, vibrators anything i want :)

Is that ok with you guys?

bend

More than OK with me.

BTW this is how I picture the queen more or less:
- A&A - On & Offs -

Revolutionist

Character:
Male name: Ares, Son of Aren   
Male race: Half Elf/Half Human
Appearance:

Female name: Arwen
Female race: Half Elf/Half Human
Female appearance:

History:

Personality and behaviour:

Player limit:
Cravings:

Will complete later

gnoah

you can hit me with futa, that would be ok.  Im up for anything.

bend

Quote from: YoungNWet on December 28, 2010, 11:57:58 AM
I was think more along the lines of this

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j9PQWPKjVZs/S8JDC3S3i1I/AAAAAAAABtU/inS9bI_KHU8/s1600/DarkElf.jpg

Why not? I didn't exactly understand if you're going to play the queen herself or one of her minions... I'm picturing the queen as someone too aloof and proud to get dirty with slaves first-hand. It would be more likely for her to turn them over to minions and then play with them from time to time.
Your character could be a sorceress, this way she could shapeshift into a futa or a complete woman at will.
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

Oh, yes :)

I would love to be the Dark and sexually twisted sorceress :)

bend

Still with me? Since nobody is applying anymore, I think we might get started, with Qt's permission...
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

I'm up for this, i was thinking the sorceress could get gang fucked by the members as she seduces them then she can change them while they sleep ;)

Revolutionist

Also I personally dont mind if your character is a futa.

bend

My idea was the characters start as prisoners in the dark elves capital, and the change is very very slow. Day after day they change further and experience more degrading and extreme sex acts...
- A&A - On & Offs -

YoungNWet

bend

I would, but I'm waiting for Qt to say something. He's the DM after all, so I should stop acting as if I was the one in charge...
- A&A - On & Offs -