News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Domesticating a Wolfen

Started by Sabby, February 13, 2009, 09:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

A kind and wealthy hunter discovers a wild teen living in the forest. He is a quarter Wolfen, with the ears and tail of his subhuman blood, fangs, claws, and is quite viscous and animalistic. The hunter manages to approach this lost and wild boy and takes him in as his own, doing his best to domesticate him.

The boy is now a young man, and while he is still very much a wild animal, he has at least learned to speak, if not very well, and follows his Masters commands obediently. He is approprietly named Remus, and there is clearly a lot of potential for him. A large reserve of magical strength is in him, and his Master wants this feral but willing Wolfen learn to embrace his human side and learn to control his power.

He brings him to a woman in the hopes of her taking him on as an apprentice. She turns down almost everyone, and actually has an apprentice right now, but sensing his power, she accepts him as her second apprentice.

Uncomfortable and feeling somewhat cornered in this house and city, he is befriended by his fellow pupil, a girl of great potential, and the two become inseparable. She is helping him to learn to read and write, and their sessions are quickly boiling over with sexual tension, Remus' first bout of heat coming on strong, making it nearly impossible to resist her.

They'll leave their sessions with the claw marks of their awkward but passionate love making, and he'll soon come to worship her much like a dog will loyally worship his master, and he will follow her commands, learning to restrain his ravenous sexual urges and to read and write by night, while at day, the both of them will explore the world of magic.

Midnight

I would be interested in playing the girl, the fellow student.  Is she wolfen as well?
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Sabby

No, I wanted Remus to be the only sub-human :) he needs to be completely out of place and exotic.

Midnight

Okay excellent. Most definitly still interested if you want me.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

Sabby

I'll be honest, looking for a REAL good roleplayer for this one. I've dropped almost all my games so I'm going for quality over quantity XD how good are you hon? :)

Jag

I have quite a bit of interest in this idea of yours. I doesn't sound like a dominate/submissive plot even though the wolven boy will be following her commands. I like that. ^^

If you want a sample of my writing, I have no problem giving it.

I'm very interested in giving this a try.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sabby

Well, basically it would be him adjusting to being indoors and possibly a little hostile towards his teacher and fellow pupil. It wouldn't be intended though :) instincts are a bitch XD lots of apologizing and stretching his self control.

If your both interested... maybe make this a three person game?

Jag

I wouldn't mind a three person game if we can get it worked out that way. ^^

Midnight

I have a few threads going right now that you can check out through my on/offs (linked below).  I believe that my RP quality is rather good though its always subject to personal styles.  I am up for anything. *grins*
No No's and Yes Yes!

Sabby

I can make an opening post while you both sort out characters. Something that sets Remus up.

Midnight

Michi were you interested inbeing the Female teacher? I was interested in the fellow student role more so.. but can do either if necessary. 
No No's and Yes Yes!

Jag

I don't mind being the teacher. ^^

Sabby