RP ideas

Started by maniac, May 26, 2009, 08:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maniac

I wanted to list a few RP ideas I had in mind for one on one or a small group. ANd see who was interested, had ideas etc

Buffy:
     I had a few Buffy crossover ideas. I'm a fan and tend to do what ifs but let me see.

One I wanted to do was a future plot involving the fray comic, With Melaka Fray and her sister Erin and the futuristic setting as it's fairly open and there are a whole bunch of options in the future too!

-2) A what if idea, What if Kate Lockley in Angel Season 1 had been turned by Penn and explore the results of it. Faith, Kate, Cordelia would be open as well as other made ups. I have a general idea of where I'd like to head but I'm fairly flexible.

-3) Another setting I had in mind was set with an Vampire Slayer in 1850's california during the gold rush. WHere a Native American Slayer was turned and moves to take over a small Western town.

-4) A setting in Season 7 The finaliy before season 8. Dawn is turned into a vampire and joins the firsts side, but she plays both sides and this leads to a different tack and ending but I'm fairly flexible. Exploring how her sister would react, and others including possibly the hellmouth being destroyed but dawn sort of helping the scoobies like a chipped spike did. But not quite.

5> A different take on the Wishverse, what if the master had been staked by Buffy yet Willow had bitten and turned Buffy, where they become the mistresses of the Hellmouth, and Cordelia was not killed but She, Harmony, Oz and others are now at the Mercy of the vampires.

Scifi:

-Warcraft: I had a warcraft idea based on Kerrigan and the Zerg. Where an Infested kerrigan launches an assault on a small terran newly settled colony. She conquores it and our characters are captured mine is infected and yours sort of escapes but has to decide what to do about her friend...and Lt. Stacey Marks, her friend capturs her and infests her...but arethey just loyal drones for Kerrigan or something else?

A secret agent's parner was missing for 2 weeks when she reappears suddenly but seems very different. YOur character decides that she needs to infiltrate the facility and follow my character to figure out whats going on. Only discover a terrible secret, a scientist is experimenting on my character and she helps capture you. They show you a video of what they did to her and the scientist takes delight in experimenting on yoru firend infront of you and making her transform you into an insectoid lie her however, you both break free as something goes wrong and escape however your both radically different now wanting to change more to join the 'hive' but some part of you wants to fit in to and understand not to attract to much attention.

-A group of aliens capture a superheroine and experiment on her creating an insectoid hybrid which they unleash on earth to give them a 5th column which can some what blend with society to help them take over the planet during the course of world domination

Vampire

Worlds of Warcraft, Elseworld: Your character is on  a quest in a group of ancient ruins to retrieve an amulet which will help her gain access to a small island filled with magical artifacts. However the ruins themselves are filled with vampires and she is captured and turned by a group of vampires and the design changes as she will help them lead a take over of her village.

-Lara croft, tombraider- Sarah, an ancient celtic vampire was turned in 900 AD but 'staked' along with her master and the others in England as they were wiped out. However over 1000 years later Lara Croft repels down into the cavern filled with artifacts and a warning tomb built over it to prevent their ressurection. However Lara accidently awaken Sarah, whom turned Lara into a vampire but she is completely out of an element in the new world, with out her master. Sarah is the only vampire alive she is aware of. Both Sarah and Lara have to teach one another while avoiding being discovered and hunted and enjoying unlife, as Lara also introduces Sarah to the interesting life of a tomb raider

-Supernatural- A different take using the Supernatural Universe where Jo is changed into a vampire but she still tries to be a hunter. She's trailed the boys from time to time where she finds Bella about to be taken to hell by the hellhounds. She offers to turn her...and Jo puts together her own team. Though she tries to take her own route to helping fight the release of demons and the falling seals. Jo had her yes opened and while she is a hunter...she's also a vampire and wants to protect her kind at least a little bit and prevent her race from dying out or being hunting to extinction.

-

Superhero:

Set in the Ultimate Universe as it's breaking down. Where my made up character Extreme starts off his career trying to save anyone he can in New York which has been turned into a catastrophe, where a female character (Kitty, Storm) Or othes run into him as he tries to follow the trail to the xavier mansion to stop the massacre there even though he isn't a mutant.

X-men related, where She-Hulk is turned during a fight in the NYC Sewersystem with a group of vampires. Where her master realizes hte power he has but wants more in an attempt to break out of his exile in the sewers and take to the streets possibly take over new york or at least the criminal underworld. He sends She-Hulk off to turn another, she decides to go to the Xavier school and 'recruit' another female or two turning one into a vampire. However while their under his control they chaff under it and if he slips up they may break free.

(I had an idea based on DC universe too, as Morgana LeFey feeds Batgirl to a vampire and sets her loose on the justice League as revenge for letting her son break his curse of eternal youth.)

Star Wars

-Where some how a modern day AF Pilot get sucked through a wormhole (Heh hellofarscape) And dumped into the starwars universe during the Clone Wars.

Saku

Hmmm interesting idea regarding Bela and Jo, I don't usually do F/F but anything in the Supernatural universe has my interest since I am obsessed with the show (VERY BIG FAN xD) and it's my favorite TV show in the entire world :p heheheeh

At any rate, I would like to give playing Bela in this a shot if it's still up for grabs. I'm sending you a PM as well :)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

maniac

I had one other idea

Bacchae...

I had reviewed the Xena episode 'Girls just Wanna have fun' And came up with two ideas reguarding it. One was a continuation only with a proviso that Gabriella was not changed back into her old self and remains a bacchae where it would pick up. She would bite Xena and transform her back but be stuck with Bacchus whispering to her trying to get her to find a way to bring him back and expand her ranks where she would head off to Amazon lands to recruit but yet they would also adventure.

2> An option which I would use the bacchae premise of the show for ancient greece only to have one of the bacchae escape destruction and flee yet try to build a family back but hire herself and her kind as mercenaries trying to build her 'race' worship baccus look to him for help some how on where to go next, how to bring him back and establish their own homeland on the island in the Greek cultural area.

Of course I'm open to other ideas but if your interested let me know.

maniac

One other plot, was:

Survival- The world has disintigrated, as zombies have suddenly exploded on the world (28 days later and other similar situation like the living dead movie or the most recent zombie movie) Vampires to exist but they must try to protect the humans to protect their food source they cant' be infected but they have to fight and their set in a very curious situation.

maniac

Hi! I had a plot idea i wanted to put up that poped into my head after watching Hellboy Blood and Iron.

If you are familiar with it Elzbeth a vampire is awakened and eventually destroyed. But I intended to run it a bit differently. I planned to play Elzbeth, but I was looking for someone to Play Liz, where liz is bitten by Elzbeth and taken by her and turned, and Hellboy would come looking for her and Elzbeth and the result of Liz's transformation and her aiding elzbeth. This will be F/F but have quite a bit of action, adventure, and suspense! I'm fairly open if someone had an idea they wanted to suggest too! It will involve hellboy still wrapping up his fight with the goddess. I plan on having her harpy minions eliminated (never liked them). And pitting Abe and Hellboy against Elzbeth and Liz though not to the death and actually liz influencing Elzbeth to actually help Hellboy a bit for her own reasons but as she reveals more information about hellboy and what they do to Elzbeth.

DnD or warhammer Idea:

This is set in a Fantasy Universe, as to which universe I'm fairly flexible. It is set as two or three adventurers that start out teaming up together. They are hired to clear out a forest of goblins. However during the clear out my character is revealed to be a vampire. However as she is reveled and your character has to deal with what she wants to do. Another problem is revealed a group of liche's and vampires are infiltrating the town and intend to sack the village. As the batle stars your character is grievously wounded saving a family of towns folk. My character then offers to save your character and turns her. However as she does they are both captured and your character wakes up with mine chained in a dungeon of a small manor outside the town that has been taken they both have to escape...get weapons...and prevent the leader from attacking!

Buffy Rp idea!
Setting: Season 3 or 4 ish

It's variable but I've always wondered what would have happened if Vampire Willow had managed to escape from her cage and turned Cordelia and gotten away with out the others managing to track her. She would head out to a rundown apartment to set up and try to recruit another gang but also begin to compete with the Mayor with cordelia becoming her lover as Willow began to figure out the Mayors plan, the relationships in this world and took a focus on her still human counterpart. This new three way struggle could have any multitude of endings!

maniac

Hi! I had a plot idea i wanted to put up that poped into my head after watching Hellboy Blood and Iron.

If you are familiar with it Elzbeth a vampire is awakened and eventually destroyed. But I intended to run it a bit differently. I planned to play Elzbeth, but I was looking for someone to Play Liz, where liz is bitten by Elzbeth and taken by her and turned, and Hellboy would come looking for her and Elzbeth and the result of Liz's transformation and her aiding elzbeth. This will be F/F but have quite a bit of action, adventure, and suspense! I'm fairly open if someone had an idea they wanted to suggest too! It will involve hellboy still wrapping up his fight with the goddess. I plan on having her harpy minions eliminated (never liked them). And pitting Abe and Hellboy against Elzbeth and Liz though not to the death and actually liz influencing Elzbeth to actually help Hellboy a bit for her own reasons but as she reveals more information about hellboy and what they do to Elzbeth.

DnD or warhammer Idea:

This is set in a Fantasy Universe, as to which universe I'm fairly flexible. It is set as two or three adventurers that start out teaming up together. They are hired to clear out a forest of goblins. However during the clear out my character is revealed to be a vampire. However as she is reveled and your character has to deal with what she wants to do. Another problem is revealed a group of liche's and vampires are infiltrating the town and intend to sack the village. As the batle stars your character is grievously wounded saving a family of towns folk. My character then offers to save your character and turns her. However as she does they are both captured and your character wakes up with mine chained in a dungeon of a small manor outside the town that has been taken they both have to escape...get weapons...and prevent the leader from attacking!

Buffy Rp idea!
Setting: Season 3 or 4 ish

It's variable but I've always wondered what would have happened if Vampire Willow had managed to escape from her cage and turned Cordelia and gotten away with out the others managing to track her. She would head out to a rundown apartment to set up and try to recruit another gang but also begin to compete with the Mayor with cordelia becoming her lover as Willow began to figure out the Mayors plan, the relationships in this world and took a focus on her still human counterpart. This new three way struggle could have any multitude of endings!

maniac

Greetings! I'm a MarvelUltimate Universe fan, and I was curious if anyone else was or was interested in RPing that. Like Ultimate Spiderman, Xmen, etc. I had oodles of ideas playing combination of created characters and cannon. Let me put out a few ideas. (I'm also open to Wolverine and the X-men ideas etc)

I tend to do FxF, MxF Superhero, Scifi, Fantasy, Vampires, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Horror, Adventure

1) Ultimate Spiderman: Spider-woman is trying to set up her new life in NYC including a new High-school. However even that isn't easy as A another new Superhero is just starting out in that area of NYC however he's managed to piss off the skrulls and an alien invasion is heading straight towards the highschool. (MxF) (OC/Spiderwoman)

2) Ultimate X-men, Ultimatium is here the Professor is dead and the institute is underattack. The only hope is Rogue and her makeshift team? Not quite as she has some help a new ground pounder is on vacation when he spots the attack and tries to help! (MxF) (OC/Rogue)

3) Ultimate Spiderman: (FxF) (Gwen Stacey Kitty Pryde) Spiderman has run into blade, and Morbious and survived. But not everyone has, accidently he lead a survivor from one fight to his high school. Gwen Stacey is bitten and turns she disspears but visits Kitty during the night turning her too however...she decides she wants to be a type of superhero...to help Peter but her idea of what being a superheroine with Kitty working in NYC isn't your normal type or even very hero like.