Towering Pines - A Cougars/MILF Freeform RPG (New applications on HOLD for now)

Started by Top Cat, March 21, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Someone asked about playing my girl's mother, though there's not been a concrete decision there. If needed I can do up an NPC sheet for her to start.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Top Cat

If you'd rather not have another player RPing your character's mother, and would rather reserve her for yourself, that's fine with me. If you're comfortable with playing two characters, I think I can go with that for now. Go ahead and write her up.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

wander

TC; my guy is an older man too, just the face-claim is fairly youngish. I picture the dude having silvers in his temples coming in under his mid-length hair.

I'm 32 and tend to get mistaken for 20-24 all the time myself. ^^;

Lots of divorced ladies it seems... If any lady would like to have split from my guy as he's a divorcee, let it be known here I guess. ^^;

Top Cat

Quote from: wander on March 23, 2017, 03:27:10 PM
TC; my guy is an older man too, just the face-claim is fairly youngish. I picture the dude having silvers in his temples coming in under his mid-length hair.
Roger, sorry about that. I was skimming for the count.  :P
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

wander

GnothiSeauton

Top Cat - Would it be alright for us to go back into the registry to add in a section about connections and prior relationships with approved character sheets?  Just to help keep track of things, as well as to help foster some more connections and stuff.  I wanted to ask before I did it so that I don't step on any toes.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Top Cat

Yes, absolutely. Show me where you think would be a good place for it, and I'll add it to the default sheet, so new players will have something to work with for consistency.
O/O / Story Seeds

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Top Cat on March 23, 2017, 06:30:18 PM
Yes, absolutely. Show me where you think would be a good place for it, and I'll add it to the default sheet, so new players will have something to work with for consistency.

That'd be up to you.  I was thinking about putting it in at the bottom, beneath Personality.

Edit:  This is what I did...

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on March 22, 2017, 03:46:20 PM
Name:  Alexandra “Alex” Vale

Marital Status:  Single, divorced mother of two.  Recently moved into the neighborhood as an attempt at getting a fresh start in her life.

Career:  Business Owner.  Owns and operates a small chain of yoga studios in addition to a couple of fast food franchises.

Upkeep:  All Natural

Sexual Preferences:  Sexually, Alex is more of a dominant or equal.  She is not one who will submit to anyone.  Essentially, she is not someone who is going to just lay there and let the other person do what they desire.  She's more of a take-charge individual. When it comes to kinks, she is somewhat vanilla, but open to exploring in the right circumstances.  In terms of sexual identity, she identifies more as straight.

Secret Fetishes:  Though more vanilla in nature, Alex enjoys a bit of semi-public/outdoors sexual encounters.

Appearance:  Alex is a tall and slender woman, standing at about five feet, eight inches.  She possesses long, dark hair and dark brown eyes, and is without body modifications (i.e. tattoos, piercings, etc.)  Her attire is usually business casual outside of the house and yoga studio.  She is of the belief that appearance is everything, and goes a long way in first impressions.  As such, she takes pride in her appearance, whether it's clothes or her physical appearance.  You'll be hard pressed to find her wearing sloppy clothes like sweatpants and the like.

Face Claim/Appearance is Marisa Tomei.

Personality:  In the company of others, Alex is a bit of an extrovert.  She can come across as friendly and engaging in social events and circles.  To those that she considers her friends as well as family, she can be fiercely loyal and loving, but get on her bad side, and she'll make you hurt.  When it comes to work, she is all business, dedicated to being a success and improving her life and her children's life.  She is hardworking and wholly dedicated to that goal.

Connections and Relationships:

• James Eames:  Her first of two husbands.  Currently has a bit of a love-hate relationship with him.
  • Violet Leighton:  Friends through yoga classes.
  • Aric Vale:  Son, as well as one of her yoga instructors in one of her establishments.

Added a list with links to the specific sheets, as well as a few more photos at the bottom to dress it up a bit.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Top, would another younger woman be acceptable?  I'm kind of in the mood to play one.

Top Cat

Gnauthi: Excellent. The base sheet has been updated accordingly. It's a good place for that info.

Biblio: I'm fine with people playing multiple characters, but for now, let's wait until we get it going, and make secondary characters once the game's already rocking, if you don't mind.
O/O / Story Seeds

Revna

Quote from: Top Cat on March 23, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
Gnauthi: Excellent. The base sheet has been updated accordingly. It's a good place for that info.

Biblio: I'm fine with people playing multiple characters, but for now, let's wait until we get it going, and make secondary characters once the game's already rocking, if you don't mind.
So you want me to hold off on the girl?

Bibliophilia

Top Cat

Well, you're both looking to add some young ladies to the party, and have already provided a pair of perfectly thematic milfs to the story. I think if you both really want to have a second character at the start, you, of all people, have earned it if you really want to go ahead with it.
O/O / Story Seeds

Bibliophilia

HannibalBarca

More female characters at this point = happy Greg :D

“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Bibliophilia

These hot older men are part of why I want a younger girl.  -might be super into Daddy-types.-

Revna

If I make a girl, she is going to be a brat ^.^
Need help though, another redhead, blonde, or black?

wander

Playing a Brat Tamer kinda guy, so I'm fine with that. ^^

I'm okay with any colour, though I have a sweet spot for alt/goth girls, if that helps any.

Top Cat

Quote from: Wicked Emi on March 23, 2017, 07:36:51 PM
If I make a girl, she is going to be a brat ^.^
Need help though, another redhead, blonde, or black?
I definitely have a taste for either redheads or goth-chicks, personally, but don't base it on my tastes.  >:)

Edit: Almost forgot the reason I was posting here.
The OOC thread is up. We can discuss story plans in there.
O/O / Story Seeds

GnothiSeauton

Tempted to put in a young guy in, but I think I'll try to resist temptation lol.

Seeking New Stories

Revna

Quote from: wander on March 23, 2017, 07:46:07 PM
Playing a Brat Tamer kinda guy, so I'm fine with that. ^^

I'm okay with any colour, though I have a sweet spot for alt/goth girls, if that helps any.
I shall think about it.
She will be a fortune baby and youtube celebrity through gaming o.o

Quote from: Top Cat on March 23, 2017, 07:49:17 PM
I definitely have a taste for either redheads or goth-chicks, personally, but don't base it on my tastes.  >:)
Gosh,  goth seems to be a thing for guys >.<

Bibliophilia

Aiden

If this is still accepting players.

I have this game from a previous milf game I want to bring in.

Name:

Marital Status: He's not a player, he just fucks a lot, single

Career: Football Scholarship to the local university, majoring in Marketing, works as a pool boy and occasional model

Sexual Preferences:  Hetrosexual - Dominant, switches to the right partner

Secret Fetishes:  Minor foot fetish, Rough Housing/Sex, Sex in public, voyeurism/exhibitionist, cuckolding (him as the bull), pregnancy/breeding

Appearance: Five feet and eight inches of All-American, Heisman nominated and accomplished football player from nowhere Texas. Corbin grew up with a football in one hand and his cock in the other, which he handles both really well. He keeps an active lifestyle, between practices, the gym and always on the prowl for the next notch on his belt. Keeping a healthy diet and routine has resulted in a physique the Greek gods would envy. Short light brown hair and piercing green eyes round this cowboy's features.

Personality: Charming and playful, Corbin enjoys life to the fullest. The moment he hit college, he began to party hard and never turned back. In his sophomore year he ended up hooking up with an older lady at a hotel bar and gained a taste for the "darker" berries in the vineyard. Corbin is single but has a few sugar mama's who like to spend a money on the University's star quarterback and in return have a date for galas, events or other soirees around town.

Connections and Relationships: Under construction

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Aiden on March 23, 2017, 07:57:49 PM
If this is still accepting players.

I have this game from a previous milf game I want to bring in.

Name:

Marital Status: He's not a player, he just fucks a lot, single

Career: Football Scholarship to the local university, majoring in Marketing, works as a pool boy and occasional model

Sexual Preferences:  Hetrosexual - Dominant, switches to the right partner

Secret Fetishes:  Minor foot fetish, Rough Housing/Sex, Sex in public, voyeurism/exhibitionist, cuckolding (him as the bull), pregnancy/breeding

Appearance: Five feet and eight inches of All-American, Heisman nominated and accomplished football player from nowhere Texas. Corbin grew up with a football in one hand and his cock in the other, which he handles both really well. He keeps an active lifestyle, between practices, the gym and always on the prowl for the next notch on his belt. Keeping a healthy diet and routine has resulted in a physique the Greek gods would envy. Short light brown hair and piercing green eyes round this cowboy's features.

Personality: Charming and playful, Corbin enjoys life to the fullest. The moment he hit college, he began to party hard and never turned back. In his sophomore year he ended up hooking up with an older lady at a hotel bar and gained a taste for the "darker" berries in the vineyard. Corbin is single but has a few sugar mama's who like to spend a money on the University's star quarterback and in return have a date for galas, events or other soirees around town.

Connections and Relationships: Under construction

*dies*

Seeking New Stories

Top Cat

Aiden: New male characters are on hold right now, until we get a few more ladies (particularly of the older variety) to even the count a bit. Note that doesn't mean rejected... just "wait a bit, please."
O/O / Story Seeds