The loving mistress (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, April 09, 2012, 05:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In the Drow society, who you were born as was the most important fact of your life. Drow females were the leaders, being in charge of all walks of life, from politicians to warriors. Drow males were the common folks, the foot soldiers, merchants, etc. Every other races were seen as slaves.

One day, Fael Dro'Urna, a renowned warrior, walked along the market street inside of Menzaranda, the Drow city in this part of the world. As a female Drow, she had all the power she wanted, and decided to become a strong military figure, leading armies to victory, and keeping the city safe from outsiders. However, unlike most Drow females, she didn't share their aversion of the lower races. Of course, she still considered them as slaves, as was tradition, but she didn't despise them. That's why she never saw the need to get slaves of her own, and when she walked past the slave merchants, she never paid any attention to them. She figured that she could clean her own house and get groceries by herself, without having to rely on servants to do it.

One day however, as she walked in front of one particular vendor, a female slave caught her eye. She was so beautiful, and seemed so sad and broken. No doubt she had been a slave for most of her life, and the merchant was very hard on her, berating her and beating her up. Instinctively, she decided to step in and stop this needless violence. When asked whether this was because she intended to buy the girl, Fael hesitated, but then said yes. As she left the merchant with her new servant, she couldn't help but take pity on the poor slave, and decided to keep her safe.

For this RP I will play Fael, the female Drow warrior, and I need someone to play a female slave of another race, human, light elf, or something like that. The slave should be well broken down already, timid, etc, so that Fael can take pity of her. Then my character will become her loving mistress. She'll fall in love with her, and while she still keeps her as a slave since that's the way of things in Drow society, she will treat her well, have gentle sex with her, and see her more like a pet than a slave.

----

Karissma

I would be very interested in this plot. I haven't quite done too much female/female. But I am surely willing to try
Karissma <3