Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Clown Prince

O/O           Clown's Thoughts              The Clown has Escaped!
I have sworn the Oath of Drake! :o

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Rolo

I cannot believe I missed all the ladies going down!!!   Dammit!!!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

The Clown Prince

Falanor

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

NightBlade

Is there good in the world? Is there Evil in the world? Can someone say which one you are?

KaiiVii

"Whatever you are, be a good one"- Abe Lincoln

On/Off/Plot/etc Thread :)

Miss Lilly

Reinforcements!  Welcome, KaiiVii!
Visit Lola's!

The Clown Prince

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

NightBlade

Is there good in the world? Is there Evil in the world? Can someone say which one you are?

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Miss Lilly

Visit Lola's!

NightBlade

Endorphin

The Clown Prince

NightBlade

Endorphin

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

NightBlade

Endorphin

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso