Growing up is hard to do (F x TS/Futa)

Started by BigBentTree, July 26, 2011, 08:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBentTree

Hi all,

This is my first post in this thread, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.  Here's my craving:

Growing up is hard to do

I'll start by saying this should be mostly realistic role, taking place in a run-of-the-mill High School on Earth and with human characters.  The primary focus would be the difficulties the Futa/TS character has in everyday life as a result of her extra appendage.  She would live and be known to other students as a female, and would prefer her to be petite, cute, and very innocent.  Additionally, she's been blessed/cursed (depending on how you look at it) with quite a few extra inches down there, far more than any guy or teacher in the school, thus adding to the difficulties she has in trying to keep it secret.  Her only friend and confidant at school if the F character, who's equally innocent.  The F character helps sort out some of the problems she has is keeping things hidden (clothing, dating, boys, etc.)  Initially there's no romance between the characters, but that's likely to change as the role goes on...

I don't mind playing either character.  Additionally, while I'd prefer a female to be my partner for this particular, I've had some great RPs with males playing as F or Futa/TS, so if you're interested I'm sure it will work.

Would love for this to be an long term, ongoing role with a lot of character development.

Also, I posted this idea in the Non-Forum thread here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114530.0

BBT

Feel free to PM if interested.