Shiny and Metallic Ideas

Started by Full Metal, September 30, 2009, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Full Metal

Well since that it is now October... thought I might put one of these lists out there.  Since I have a lot of free time at the moment and could do with a bit more playmates and story ideas.  So for some ideas, not that I really have anything specific, just general concepts.  Just looking for female partners/characters though, for M/F scenes.

1. Fantasy Realm.
Since we are into the Halloween month, my month, thought maybe could try a story with a magic element to it.  Could be simple fantasy idea of female mages/elves in a fantasy realm.  Or possibly could have a scene set in the 'real' world, with a magic twist of some variety.

2. Sci-Fi Realm.
Been playing in the 'past' a lot lately, so thought could have a jump into the future.  Maybe take on some aliens, or cyborgs or robots.... or whatever else really.

3. School
I know it is a big cliche, but I do like girls in school uniform.  And been a while since done anything involving it.

Now not so much an idea, but I do have one last request.  A lot of the time I end up playing a more dominant role.  Now while I don't mind this on occasion, it is just sometimes I would prefer if someone else was in charge, making decisions.  Doesn't have to go so far as mistress or anything, just would like a more take charge female to play with at the moment.

Well anyway, if there is anything here that you like.  Or if you have any other ideas of your own, just PM and we can talk.  And try and come up with something.