Craving a dark Amon x Korra Avatar RP (Male looking for Female)

Started by Norwegian One, June 06, 2012, 04:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norwegian One

After having watched the first four episodes of Avatar: Legend of Korra, I'm really craving an RP with Amon and Korra, and I need someone capable of playing Korra in all her reckless and stubborn glory  XD My idea is that Korra is captured by the Equalists, and her resistance is gradually broken down by Amon, by humiliation and demoralising efforts and gradually sexual actions as well as Korra begins to break. In this way, the focus would be on Amon breaking down and subjugating Korra while she tries to maintain her strength

Alternately, this could develop in a more romantic direction, with Korra and Amon begrudgingly starting to harbor feelings for one another, despite being on opposite sides of the war. They're both adamant about their ideals and goals, and yet they entertain their feelings, knowing it can't possibly last?

If any of this sounds interesting, shoot me a message and we can hash things out over PMs ;)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Norwegian One

Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Norwegian One

Norwegian One

Bumping (once again) because I'm starting to get desperate to try this. Watching the rest of the series has only added fire to the fuel of this craving, and I really want to scratch this itch! :)