Rebellious (f) Sub needs Taming Dom (M/F)

Started by Malgriff, August 26, 2012, 08:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malgriff

So recently I've been reading*cough*Certain books *cough* And have become quite fascinated by the whole Dom Sub relationship thing and I'm willing to give it a shot.

The bare bones of the rp would be basically as the tittle describes, a female encountering a Dom through (insert circumstance here) and maybe at first there is little interest between them, a series of meetings later the female finds herself being ordered around by this Dom ( Doesn't have to be sexual right away but it may help if it's not) I generally prefer fantasy settings so any number of scenarios could fit in here. The biggest thing she has to learn is to take orders, she will take some better then others but will still be a wildcard outside of the bedroom hehe.

Quick rules for anyone interested is no gore, toilet functions, no blood fire or breath control, also no permanent markings on the skin please.

As for the setting and theme for the above story it can be present day or high fantasy, the high fantasy could involve something more then just a chance meeting, for example a meeting from two opposing sides of a war, or generally races that have only recently signed a peace treaty so tension is still high between them. A demonic master is also appealing. I am open to other ideas as well.

Estoc

I'd be very interested in this, I think. Would you like to try and hash something out?

Chrystal

Quote from: Akumamika on August 26, 2012, 08:11:36 PM
So recently I've been reading*cough*Certain books *cough* And have become quite fascinated by the whole Dom Sub relationship thing and I'm willing to give it a shot.

You mean the 50 Shades trilogy?

They're quite good! My one real objection is that the D is a guy.... *snigger*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Malgriff

*giggles* I don't mind what gender my D is ;3