Deaney Family incest game (characters being made, role play starting soon)

Started by rachels270692, March 12, 2016, 11:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamhansen

Charsheets incoming

Name: Franklin Martin Deaney
Role: Father
Sexual orientation:Bisexual
Looks: Franklin is a tall muscular man in his late fourties. His dark brown hair and stubble beard surround a neary always smiling face which appears younger than he is. When entertaining, Franklin will dress to impress, but in private, it's usually jeans and a shirt, or even less
Background:Franklin was born as the second sun of the duke of Newcastle, and as such enjoyed a wealthy upbringing. Attending the finest schools, and joining in the highest circles, he became a rather wild party animal.
While partying one night in New York, he met a beautiful young woman named (TBD) and he was immediately taken by her. After a night, fueled with drugs, alcohol and debauchery, Franklin invited her to come along and discover the London party scene. One way more decadent and debased. She agreed, and for over a month they lived in a non stop orgy. Until, that was, one day (tbd) came out of the bathroom crying. In her hand was a white stick with pink edges. It turns out, Franklin hadd gotten her pregnant. He quickly proposed, and they married a month later. They retreated to the Scottish countryside, to the beautiful Killross mansion. Seven months later (eldest) was born. The couple had (x) more children, the last two being twins, Risa and (Y). About eight years ago, Franklin found his wife showing their son (X) some more than motherly love with her mouth. He confronted her, and they discussed it. That night they decided that they'd involve all their children in their lovemaking as soon as they turned sixteen. (|tbc)
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

sketcherella

I might be interested in a daughter role! Probably around 17 or so.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

wander

Lol, just discovered the picture thread link, for some reason I couldn't differentiate the blue in the word 'here', so I missed it. ^^;

I guess I shall look for a suitably cool bedroom pic for my young fella then. ^^

rachels270692

cool guys :D hot papa hehe

and welcome sketch thanks for joining us :) and sure i will add you  to the list :P

and you blind wander my freind :P hehe
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

sketcherella

I'll work on a character sheet shortly, but I think I'll be using Maisie Williams as a FC, since I'm nothing if not consistent, haha.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

rachels270692

lol cool i really need to get to work on my own girl :P i have a pic for her

meet the twins

i am playing the girl risa, and  Orpheus69 is playing the boy :)
they are the youngest in the family as they are just turning 16 :D
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

wander

What age should my character to be to still qualify in getting a big sister too? :)

Also, no pics tonight, at least not yet, I was out pretty much all day today.

rachels270692

hard to say as i am the youngest sister, and tamhansen said there was someone coming in to play another sister but they have not checked in yet

well one of the older sons i 22 so maybe 17 - 19 maybe
youngest girl and boy is 16

Tamhansen

Okay. So the way I see it now.

I'm the father, and joanie the mother.

there are three sons so far. Jinzah is the eldest, Warren the second, and Orpheus as Justin bieber :P (Those who know the kid in the pic will get it)
There are three daughters claimed so far, and one or two tentatively. The oldest daughter or daughters are still uncertain. The middle daughter by Ladyfrancesca, then Skecherella and finally Risa's Risa.

Hope we can get this going soon :D
ons and offs

rachels270692

wow you know more about my own game then i do tam lol :P

and dont call him that he is not justin bieber i hate that guy hehe :P

Tamhansen

Who doesn't. I think by now even justin bieber hates Justin bieber.

No. Lucky blue, the young gentleperson in the picture was constantly compared to Justin Bieber when he started modeling, that's why.
ons and offs

wander

By 'Warren', did you mean and autocorrect had you?

If there are that many sons not including me, I may bow out.

Tamhansen

oops yes autocorrect. Wander.

Sorry About that.

3 sons, and likely 4, maybe 5 daughters.
ons and offs

rachels270692

*grab wander* dont you even think of leaving i will tie you up if you do :P

hehe i think he looks better then justin bieber

wander

Ah cool, I'll stick by then. *nods*

I'll go with 18 for age atm. Character image yet to be decided.

rachels270692

going to make a chara page now so people can post there people there so we can see who we have :D

Orpheus69

Quit it with all the Bieber references, your making me feel a little sick! LoL

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

rachels270692

lol dont worry my twin i dont think he looks like that annoying person :P

Orpheus69

rachels270692

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Quote from: rachels270692 on March 17, 2016, 05:55:41 PM
got to take care of my older twin, he is special ;P

Ahhh thanks sis! You know I'll return the favour  ;D

rachels270692

Orpheus69

Ill hopfull have a character sheet up tonight when i get back from work!