Shield-Of-Justice

Started by Forevveru, December 14, 2013, 05:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forevveru

Hi there, I'm dying to do wrestling, wwe, rps and I'd love to do something involving The Shield. Primarily Dean Ambrose or Seth. I've really been wanting to do darker rps and I think with their personalities it could work out. I'm looking for someone to play one of them and I would play an oc. This would be romance, yes, but I'd be more interested in a darker romance rather than just a fluff story. Plus a bit of a plot would be nice too.

I prefer to rp through thread and email.

I'm more than willing to double up and try to play a character/pairing for someone if they'll do the same for me with Dean/Seth.

I tend to write at least a couple paragraphs and I'd like someone who can do the same =3

Forevveru

I think it might be fun/easiest if we did these rps as if its real. (Like instead of 'actors' playing Dean/Seth/etc that the characters are the real person)

Best for Business
Its a vague idea but here it is;

Many of the wrestlers have been going against the authority for months now and many have been paying the price, either by way of being attacked by The Shield, or the Wyatt family has been interfering. What if some of the divas started speaking up as well? What would the authority do then?

It's a very open ended idea that I'm looking to expand on. I'm thinking my oc would be a newer diva and probably an anti-face like CM Punk had turned back in the summer of 2011.

Disguise
(It's a bit vague but I'd love to brainstorm!)
This one would also be when the Shield was still together*

The Shield has been ganging up and doing three on one attacks since their debut into WWE. Well what if someone looking to make a name for themselves decided to go about causing the group some trouble in their matches? Better yet, what if it was a female hidden behind a mask and baggy clothes (or whatever) and no one knew it was a female? This small 'guy' causes the group a lot of trouble, match losses, maybe even a couple of beatings. (Perhaps with help here and there if she gets into a tight spot?)

Well what happens if eventually the Lunatic (or the Architect) finds out the persons identity and that its not actually a guy?

**I'm looking for story along with smut. Possible kinks; Dom/sub, possible non-con

Forevveru

Forevveru

Added 'Best for Business', really looking to discuss and expand on this.

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru

Forevveru