m looking for dom m or f...roleplay ideas + prompt

Started by barcode, October 19, 2010, 10:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barcode

Hey there,

I have a couple of ideas for some roleplay--just tossing them out there, see if anyone salutes.  If you're interested, or have any questions, please drop me a note.  My ideas are semi-fantasy or sci-fi, as opposed to "hard" fantasy/sci fi--you might call them "slipstream."  Taking place on Earth, but blurring the line between reality and fantasy.  In general, I'm looking for a physically and psychologically aggressive partner for a non-consensual scenario.  Although I like detailed, creative roleplay, I left my ideas somewhat vague, so that we could develop them together--I have definite ideas on how they could play out (they're actually based upon stories I've written).

I should note that I don't play meek or feminine men.  I'm not interested in being willfully submissive.

The Auction:  I've been kidnapped by agents of "the Company," an illicit, underground organization that caters to the dark needs of humanity.  You purchase me in one of their "auctions," to be your new sex slave.

The Toy:  You commission a humanoid sex robot.  Normally, this isn't illegal, but you take the android to a hacker to give it consciousness and the ability to feel both emotion and physical sensation, which is illegal.  Then you use the android to satisfy your dark desires.  (A variation on this idea is that I'm a humanoid demon you've summoned, or paid to have summoned.)

I've seen in other posts "picture prompts," which I had never heard of before.  So, here's a picture that could prompt a good rp: http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9361/1184241274dieselclonesv.jpg

--barcode
The eagle suffers little birds to sing,
And is not careful what they mean thereby,
Knowing that with the shadow of his wings
He can at pleasure stint their melody.
Titus Andronicus – IV, 4

barcode

The eagle suffers little birds to sing,
And is not careful what they mean thereby,
Knowing that with the shadow of his wings
He can at pleasure stint their melody.
Titus Andronicus – IV, 4