Let There Be Pirates! -pathfinder, looking for one replacement player

Started by Roleplay Frog, January 07, 2019, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Name: Meera Shatterstar
Class(es): Favoured Class Barbarian [Sea Reaver]
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Fetishes: BDSM (Both ways), Futa, DP / Gangbang, Tentacles, Monsters, Dub-Con, Breath-Play, Cum-Swapping / Sharing, Bisexuality
Dislikes: Non-Con, Mutilation, Bloodplay, Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports

Backstory:
Meera was always an adventurous, rebellious young woman; rambunctious, stubborn, independent and proud of it, where other girls would be playing with dolls and learning to sew and weave, Meera would be out playing rough and tumble with the village boys, rolling in the dirt, destroying the nearby fields and terrorising the local wildlife. The only child to two elderly parents - who had tried for a good decade, and were blessed by the Gods with Meera's birth - she was responsible for helping out around their coastal farm, helping with the catch, reeling in the nets and setting up the various water-born crops that her father was too old to properly tend to anymore. She did the work dutifully, of course; as rebellious as she was, as much as she hated authority and duty and expectation, she adored her parents for both encouraging her independent and adventurous streak, and for raising her with as much love and care as they had despite their aging bodies and disparate means. She wanted off of the farm, of course, and her parents knew that too. She was not the type of girl to stay on a farm, get married and have several kids. She wanted adventure, she wanted to see the world, and she wanted to leave her mark.

So, one day, she found herself coming home to find a small group of youths and guards from the nearby town, led by one of the Sergeants of The Guard. He was leading a small expedition into the nearby woods to explore the area and show the youths the land around the village, and her parents had managed to save the money necessary to pay for some basic equipment and the wages of a local boy to help them in their farm in order to allow her the time to go. After a firm set of hugs and many, many thanks, she embarked on the three-week-expedition, learning everything she could from anybody who would talk to her. It was an eye opening experience for her, wetting her hunger for exploration and new experiences, and she returned with a spring in her step, filled with stories of the wonderful sights she'd experienced, and even a fight with a small pack of wolves who had been preying on local cattle. She returned to find her stories dying on her tongue, as she found her farm in flames.

It turned out that a local lord felt cheated on his taxes that year - yield had been low, so his cut had suffered, which he blamed on either lazy or deceptive villagers - and had seen fit to raise the village and the local farms to the ground. She found her parents buried, half-dead, in the smoldering rubble of her farm. She managed to drag them out to safety and, after much searching, managed to find survivors of the catastrophe who were already in the middle of evacuating to a neighboring land, away from the local lord. After securing passage for them, Meera struck out on her own; she was done with following the orders of some local lordling who didn't give a fuck about any of them, and she was going to show him just what happened when you pushed people too far; she gathered all of the belongings she could salvage and sold the lot to pay for her travel as she set out to a nearby smugglers den in order to join a crew; she was going to carve her name into the seas in revenge for the injuries inflicted upon her parents, and take the cost of their healthcare out of his coffers and - if possible - his very flesh. She may be smiling and cheerful and boisterous and loud...but there is a deep, steely rage bubbling away inside of her, and she will have justice even if it means tearing the whole backwards world down to get it. Fuck duty. Fuck honour. Fuck obedience. Fuck authority. She was going to live her life free, seeing and doing things that no landlubber would ever believe, and she was going to see to it that her parents never had to worry about money ever again. At least...that's the plan.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?
That she's actually a farm girl from bumblefuck nowhere, who actually secretly does quite like flowers :P

What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas?
Revenge. And gold.

If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?:
Ummm. Not sure. I'd need more context for what sort of thing you're looking for. xD
Maybe...
When pain is inflicted on her during sex - choking, spanking, hair pulling, etc - or offered to her in some way (EG, they tell her they want to hold her over the table and fuck her raw), she's cursed to be so aroused that she automatically accepts it or begs for more? xD

Ability Scores

Str: 18 (+4)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 8 (-1)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 10 (+0)

HP: 27 Armor Class: 17 Initiative Bonus: +4 Speed: 30ft CMD: 19
Saving Throws: Fort +5; Ref +3; Will +1

Class/Racial Feats
Human: +2 Str, Bonus Feat, Heart Of The Fields [Replaces "Skilled"]
Barbarian: Simple, Martial, Light Armour, Shield Proficiency. Marine Terror. Eyes Of The Storm. Rage (11 Rounds / Day), Rage Powers (Lesser Beast Totem)

Chosen Feats: Power Attack, Toughness
Traits: On Guard, Berserker Of The Society
Skills:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Intimidate +5
Knowledge Nature +3
Perception +6
Swim +8

Equipment and items: Greataxe, Lamellar (Leather), Shortbow, Arrows x20, Pilum x5, Trail Rations x4, Canteen x2, Hemp Rope, Hammock & Blanket, Ioun Torch
Attacks
Greataxe +6 (1d12 +6 -- x3) / +8 (2d6 +9) Rage / -1 (+3) Power Attack
Pilum 20ft +6 (1d8 +4) / +8 (+2) Rage / -1 (+2) Power Attack
Shortbow 60ft +5 (1d6) / +8 Rage

Mechanical Breakdown:

Skills:
(4 + Int ( -1 ) ) = 3 / Level

Languages: Common

Class Skills:
Intimidate (Cha) (2), Knowledge Local (Int) (1), Perception (Wis) (2), Swim (Str) (1)

Racial Bonuses:

- Stat Bonus: +2 to Any One

- Speed: 30ft

- Languages: Common

- Bonus Feat: Bonus Feat at Level One

- Heart Of The Fields: Once Per Day, may ignore one effect that would make you Fatigued or Exhausted

Traits:

- Berserker Of The Society: May Rage for 3 extra rounds / day.

- On Guard: +1 Initiative. When able to act in a Surprise Round, may draw a weapon as Free Action.

Feats:

- Power Attack: -1 Hit, +2 Damage (+3 If Two-Handed)

- Toughness: +3 HP. +1 every HD past third.

Class Bonuses:

- Proficiencies: Simple & Martial Weapons, Light Armour, Shields.

- Rage: Can rage 4 + Con Rounds / Day, +2 / Level past 1st. +4 Str & Con, +2 Morale to Will. -2 AC. Con gives 2 Temp HP / Hit Dice (Current = 4). Cannot use Dex, Cha, Int based skills except Fly, Intimidate, Acrobatics, Ride. Cannot perform tasks that require concentration or patience. Can begin and end as Free Action. Once ended, is Fatigued for rounds = 2 x Raged Rounds.

- Rage Powers: Every Second Level, gain Rage Powers.
                             - 2nd Level: Lesser Beast Totem: Gain two 1d6 Claws whilst Raging.

- Marine Terror: Can hold breath for up to Con x 4 Rounds. Can move through standing water or bog that is 1 foot deep without extra cost. Ignores cover bonus to hit partially submerged creatures.

- Eyes Of The Storm: Ignores any concealment provided by fog, rain, sleet, mist, wind or other weather effects that are less than Total Concealment. Any penalties imposed on Perception by weather are halved.

Inventory:

Magic Item Slots:

Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Slotless: Ioun Torch

Complete Inventory:

Max Light Weight: 100lbs

- Greataxe (20gp) (12lbs): 1d12 Slash, x3

- Shortbow (30gp) (2lbs): 1d6 Pierce, 60ft, x3

- Arrows x20 (1gp) (3lbs)

- Pilum x5 (25gp) (20lbs): 1d8 Pierce, 20ft, x2

- Lamellar (Leather) (60gp) (25lbs): +4 AC, +3 Max Dex, -2 ACP

- Trail Rations x4 (2gp) (4lbs)

- Canteen x2 (4gp) (2lb)

- Hemp Rope 50ft (1gp) (10lbs)

- Hammock & Blanket (6sp, 6lbs)

- Ioun Torch (75gp) 20ft Light, 20ft Dim Light, Always On

- Travelers Anytool (250gp)

End Wealth: 31gp, 4sp
Total Weight: 84lbs

Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil Tanner

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

helvorn

Kathyan I absolutely love your character build.  She has to be about the best one in terms of the spirit of what the campaign seems to be about. 

If we're lucky she'll get her wish and serve us all up to her sexy tentacle lords!  :)

Autocad

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on January 13, 2019, 01:35:44 AM
I too welcome our sexy tentacle overlady! XD

Now that's the spirit.

Alright, everyone, I'll begin setting up the OOC and reviewing the characters NOW. Thank you for all your interest and work on the characters first of all, if approved or not.
I'll be reviewing the characters naow, to the tune of Sea Shanties.

-Consider this the final chance to post a character concept, I'll need me some time to go through the characters and set up the ooc. ^^-

Hobbes1266

If both Viola and Meera are accepted maybe the Fritlingeravolt family burned down Meera's village, it could be an interesting bit of drama, not sure if it would be too serious for the games atmosphere though

Roleplay Frog

Alright everyone, the following characters have been approved: .. although the work was hard and the wages low.

• helvorn with Ylria Seaspray ~Best known for: Taking the Initiative.
  • Autocad with Naomi Hallsdottir ~ Best known for: Bringing Zettai Ryouiki back to pirating.
  • Hobbes1266 with Violattina von Fritlingeravolt IV ~Best known for: No you can't have a parrot. We'll get you a monkey!
  • Kathyan with Seak 'Slippery' Deyil ~Best known for: All the fetishes!
  • Vergil Tanner with  Meera Shatterstar ~Best known for: Doing her homework a few hours before it was due, but still impressing teach.

The OOC can be found here

Please post your characters here

Last minute change requests: First let me say, nice work, I liked all the backstories *thumbs up*
Helvorn: Everything seems in order, yey!
Autocad: Shrink the image a bunch will ya, also, details for your parrot. I could just use a familiar table, I know but why not use the opportunity! ^^ Rest looks good.
Hobbes: All good!
Kathyan: Kinky writeup. You ought to join all my other campaigns as first player to whip the others into shape. :P Still not quite sure if you should be 21 or 20 ac though. Complete spells and frog before posting, if I'm wrong on the AC holler at me. Frog is still WIP? As for a masterwork intimidation item: I'm feeling like that's some mask or facepaint thing. I guess we could get you a really mean looking eyepatch.. heh. Also, how'd you get your charisma -that- low?
Vergil Tanner: I wanted to hesitantly ask about your dislike for non-con, buuut considering the curse would just make her into it, I -think- things are fine. Just tell me if something makes you uncomfy. I usually fall more into gentle BDSM plays than non-con anyway.

-That's it folks, thanks for all the interest, I'ma be starting things up proper now, working on an IC intro for all approved characters. (It'll combine the first post of this recruitment with a personalized approach.

Vergil Tanner

Woooo! Two for two! :D

As for Non-Con...it's odd. I can play "Brainwashed Dub Con," but what I mean by Non Con is...she's not compelled or altered in any way to want it. She actively does not want it, fights against it, but gets violated regardless. I don't like writing that sort of thing out. >.>

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 13, 2019, 08:44:56 AM
Woooo! Two for two! :D

As for Non-Con...it's odd. I can play "Brainwashed Dub Con," but what I mean by Non Con is...she's not compelled or altered in any way to want it. She actively does not want it, fights against it, but gets violated regardless. I don't like writing that sort of thing out. >.>

Gotcha, that'll be no issue then. Brainwashing is a go. Choo choo *wiggles tentacle mindbreak attacks at Meera*

helvorn

Bring on the tentacles, peg legs, eye patches, rum and horny ghost pirates... and parrots of course!

I love the way the group settled out and I think we should move on to far, far, far... oooohhh... don't stop... bigger and better things :)

Chulanowa

Well, your 24 hours seems shorter than mine  :D

Oh well, couldn't find any good grippli chicks anyway. So many frogs with hair, it's weird.

Flying Tengu

This game does look interesting to me, but I've gotten super slow at making Pathfinder characters in my old age!

Well, keep me in mind for an alternate, eh?

Saric

I only just found this, any chance I can throw up a character and get on the waiting list at least?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Saric on January 14, 2019, 06:53:46 PM
I only just found this, any chance I can throw up a character and get on the waiting list at least?

As long as you wont harbour me any ill will if you -dun- get in, sure. That said, right now I'm waiting on the fifth player accepted in, so there is actually a decent chance if they -keep- me waiting and your character sounds properly pirate-y. *Cracks little frog-whip*

Kathyan

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 12, 2019, 02:19:44 PM
Seak:

I didn't even know Kraken Caller was a thing. Also.. ohohoho. You're a better fit than you know right now.
Mechanics:
- are you trying to bribe me with that pet? Who says I can be bribed so easily!
-That ac seems a bit extreme. I get to 20, am I missing something?
-go go complete her casting shenanigans! ^^

Sorry, long weekend. :P but yay for making it in! :D

Yeah I didn't know about the kraken caller either and neither from a bunch of other water archetypes that I looked at before I decided up for that but I think it fits perfect.

Bribing the frog with a giant frog, not at all. Well maybe a little :P but the octopus is small and wouldn't be able to grab a medium creature an the squid doesn't have a land speed so I decided for a the frog which has reach and can do naughty things with it tongue, and sice she comes from a swampy village.

AC is 10+5armor+2shield+3dex+1natural. At first I was going to take the armor of the pit feat but knowing she will be able to grow tentacles as a wild shape alternative I though that maneuvers feats would be nice to have plus dirty combat is nice to have too. :P

I'll check what I'm missing and probably make some last minutes changes as well.

Roleplay Frog

Oh I remember using an octopus grapple pet, it was hillarious. I mean, I didn't use it on enemies, oh no, but I would use it on every party member that got too close.

.. I stopped when I had a party member that didn't get the joke.

Ah, you grabbed the tiefling alternate that increases your ac at the cost of your resistances, aye?
'aight, complete the sheet and come on in, ships waiting on you. uwah..

.. though no need to rush, I will be nap-frog soon.

Saric

I couldn't decide on which of my Pirates to make, so I made both!

By the way, as both these characters are worshipers of Calistria, they both currently have whips, however they were designed with whips fixed. I can remove them if you wish to used the badly imbalanced default rules for whips, or I know of a fairly simple house rule to fix them. What is your preference?

Name: Serra Heavensblood
Class(es): Oracle LvL2 (Elemental Mystery) (Deep One Curse) Favored Class Bonus: +2/6ths of a bonus level to Oracle for Revelation Powers and Effects
Race: Aasimar (Musetouched)
Alignment: CN
Description:As pictured
Fetishes: Exhibitionism,tentacles, monsters, incest, impregnation, harem or group play, dirty talking, eager partners, egg implantation, and Dub-Con.
Dislikes: Mutilation, Bloodplay, Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports, Non-Con subject to discussion
Backstory:
Born to a Calistrian Sacred Prostitute Serra was raised in the Temple among the docks of an island in The Shackles. As the Temple was basically a Blessed Brothel Serra swiftly learned the ways of both the Temple and the dockworkers and sailors they serviced. She spent her youth running errands, and helping to sail small boats around the harbor, or carrying sacred incense, towels, and massage oil around the Temple.

It wasn't until Serra was twelves years old, and just starting to properly learn ways of serving the Goddess, that her magical gifts made themselves known. After several auguries it was determined that she'd been blessed by the Goddess in the ways of the world, so that she might one day travel forth and found a new Temple herself. Her training was expanded to cover her magic, combat, and the skills she would need to acquire the needed funding and survive to found her own Temple.

On her Twentieth birthday, having served in the Temple with her sisters for several years now, Serra finally departed. Her final gift from her Mother, after a night spent together, was a finely illustrated copy of the Book of Joy, with full color for all the pictures! Serra studies it daily and tries out as many of the positions as she can, though some of the more... exotic positions require more partners or more flexible partners then she's yet had.

Piracy is something of a national past-time in The Shackles and Serra spent much time listening to the Pirates she was serving, or helping to serve, brag of their exciting adventures and mighty halls of loot. So it seemed the obvious career to seek out to see and experience the world while saving enough wealth to build and maintain a Temple of her own.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know? While trained in the ways of sex and worldly wise as only someone who grew up on the Docks can be, Serra has never been away from the ocean or the shore. She's kind of scared by the idea of... 'in land'...
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas? A place to build her Temple, the funds to build it, and a slue of sexy women for her to induct as Sacred Prostitutes to run it!
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?: The Curse of the Twined Sheets - she can no longer sleep alone, only when another shares her bed.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str  12 +1
Dex 17 +3
Con 11 +0
Int  12 +1
Wis 10 +0
Cha 19 +4

HP: 12 Armor Class: 17 | 10 +3 +1 +3 Initiative Bonus: 3 Speed: 25 Swim 25 CMD: 15
Saving Throws: Fort 0 Ref 3 Will 3
Class/Racial Feats
Musetouched: +2 Dex, +2 Cha / +2 to Diplomacy and Perform / Glitterdust - 1/day / Darkvision 60ft / Celestial Resistance: resistance to acid 5, cold 5, and electricity 5.
Oracle (Elemental Mystery) (Deep One Curse): Reduce base land speed by 5 feet, gain a swim speed equal to your land speed (25). / Elemental Resistance -  gain resistance 2 to acid, cold, electricity, and fire. Stacks with any other resistances. / Elemental Aegis (water) - +4 AC 1 hour/level
Chosen Feats: Extra Revelation
Traits: Talented - You gain a +1 trait bonus on checks with a single Perform skill (your choice), and all Perform skills are always class skills for you
Dangerously Curious - You gain a +1 bonus on Use Magic Device checks, and Use Magic Device is always a class skill for you.
Skills
Total = 10, Max = 2
Acrobatics (Dex)* +7| +1 +3 +3
Appraise (Int) +1| +0 +1
Bluff (Cha) +4| +0 +4
Climb (Str)* +5| +1 +1 +3
Craft (Int)* () +1| +0 +1 {+3}
Diplomacy (Cha)* +10| +1 +4 +3 +2
Escape Artist (Dex) +3| +0 +3
Heal (Wis)* +0| +0 +0 {+3}
Intimidate (Cha) +4| +0 +4
Knowledge (Int)* (History) +-| +0 +1 {+3}
Knowledge (Int)* (Religion) +5| +1 +1 +3
Knowledge (Int)* (The planes) +5| +1 +1 +3
Perception (Wis) +0| +0 +0
Perform (Cha)* (Sexual Activities) +11| +1 +4 +3 +2 +1
Profession (Wis)* (Sailor) +4| +1 +0 +3
Sense Motive (Wis)* +4| +1 +0 +3
Spellcraft (Int)* +5| +1 +1 +3
Stealth (Dex)* +3| +0 +3 {+3}
Survival (Wis) +0| +0 +0
Swim (Str)* +13| +1 +1 +3 +8
Use Magic Device (Cha)* +-| +0 +4 {+3} +1

Equipment and items: Morningstar, Dagger, Light Crossbow, Whip, Wooden Armor, Master Work Buckler, Backpack, Waterproof Bag, Belt Pouch, Spell Components Pouch, Waterskin, Bedroll, Blanket, Soap, Courtesan’s Outfit, 50ft Hemp Rope, 50ft String, Wooden Holy Symbol (Calistria), Holy Text (Book of Joy), Flint and Steel, 3 Pints of Oil, Night Tea (20 doses), 60 crossbow bolts, 245.08gp remaining
Attacks:
Morningstar +2, 1d8+1, x2, Bludgeoning and Piercing
Dagger +2, 1d4+1, 19-20/x2, 10ft range, Slashing or Piercing
Light Crossbow +4, 1d8, 19-20/x2, 80ft range, move action to reload, 60 ammunition, Piercing
Whip* +2, 1d3+1, x2, 15ft reach, Slashing, Disarm, Nonlethal, Reach, Trip
SpellcastingPer Day 0 - At Will, 1st - 5
Known
Orisons(5): Detect Magic, Mending, Create Water, Resistance

Grade 1(2+2): Endure elements*, Cure Light Wounds*, Cause Fear, Bless

Random notez!

WIP
Name: Stella Heavensblood
Class(es): Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
Race:
Alignment:
Description:(If differing from picture)
Fetishes: (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
Dislikes: (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
Backstory: (No need to write an essay, but give a brief idea of your characters outlook and why they want to/have to join on a pirate ship.)

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know?
What's the greatest treasure you can find on the high seas?
If you had to pick a pirates-curse for your character, what'd it be?:

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

HP: Armor Class: Initiative Bonus: Speed: CMD:( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
Saving Throws: Fort Ref Will
Class/Racial Feats
Chosen Feats:
Traits: (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
Skills:
Total = 10, Max = 2
Acrobatics (Dex)* +| + + +3
Appraise (Int) +| + +
Bluff (Cha) +| + +
Climb (Str)* +| + + +3
Craft (Int)* (alchemy) +| + + +3
Diplomacy (Cha)* +| + + +3
Escape Artist (Dex) +| + +
Heal (Wis)* +| + + +3
Intimidate (Cha) +| + +
Knowledge (Int)* (History) +| + + +3
Knowledge (Int)* (Religion) +| + + +3
Knowledge (Int)* (The planes) +| + + +3
Perception (Wis) +| + +
Perform (Cha)* {Oratory} +| + + +3
Profession (Wis)* +| + + +3
Sense Motive (Wis)* +| + + +3
Spellcraft (Int)* +| + + +3
Stealth (Dex)* +| + + +3
Survival (Wis) +| + +
Swim (Str)* +| + + +3
Use Magic Device (Cha)* +| + + +3
Equipment and items:
Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
Spellcasting (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

Random notez!

"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Roleplay Frog

Hah, blast from the past, that second picture used to be Original Rovana.

First char-concept looks solid on a glance-over.

Also.. dickgirl pirate on a treasure chest and my mind zooms in on the chest having an eye. Huh.

Saric

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 15, 2019, 05:58:29 PM
Hah, blast from the past, that second picture used to be Original Rovana.

First char-concept looks solid on a glance-over.

Also.. dickgirl pirate on a treasure chest and my mind zooms in on the chest having an eye. Huh.

Thank you!

Yeah, bit not something I noticed the first time myself. :P

I think I might just not make the second character after all, she was a Paladin (Vindictive Bastard), but there are apparently several of those already in the thread, if not the party, and I really want to wait to remake her until I can make a Paladin Archetype that actually works for a non-good deity. They made Paladin Codes in the Inner Sea Gods book, but then didn't make Archetypes that could actually follow any of those codes! It's extremely stupid in my opinion.

Like the Calistrian Paladins Code is:

• My life is my path, and none will sway me from it.
  • I devote myself to the pursuit of my passions.
  • I take what I desire, by trick or by force. If others resent my actions, they may attempt to take vengeance against me.
  • All slights against me will be repaid tenfold.
  • I am the instrument of my own justice. If I am wronged, I will take vengeance with my own hands.
All of which sounds amazing as a Pirate! But none of the available Paladin Archetypes fit it! And don't get me started on the that pathetic mess they made of the Anti-Paladin...  :P

Roleplay Frog

I honestly never seen that big an issue with paladins, well, not bigger than I have with alignment restricted classes as a whole. I see roleplaying certain codes as a challenge, just gotta dip deep enough into it to embrace the concept as character-method acting.

Anyway, I mean, the character is fine, perhaps a bit far on the slutty side, but some folks like that. I'll keep ya in mind.

Saric

Roleplay Frog

Why yes, that song is in the intro-post I made. :P

Saric

Masked Insanity

Gah.... Too late. Again. Shoot me a message if someone drops out. I'll be a stowaway if it helps.  ;)

Saric