X-Men: New Legacy - Interest Check [NC-H]

Started by Machete, August 12, 2009, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

This roleplay is based in an alternate post-Decimation world where Human-Mutant relations were set back to their status in 1963, when the first book was released, by the event.  However, the mutants who were effected by the Decimation split into two segments; Mutant Rights Activists and those allied with the Humans.  Strangely enough, the decimation healed the rift between the X-Men and Brotherhood of Mutants.  Professor X reopened the X-Mansion with the help of Max Eisenhardt, formerly Magneto, as both a school and a refuge for all Mutants, powered or not.  The mansion currently has twenty-six residents, including Professor X and Mr. Eisenhardt.

Original and depowered cannon characters are allowed.  Just in case you need lists, #-Generation X, Genesis-Pryor, and Psylocke-Z, (Un)Confirmed mutants, and (Former) X-Men

Roleplay-related topics
Rules (read first)
Cannon character profiles
Original Character profiles
Character profiles (repost your profiles here please)
Profile discussion

If your post is in the summary, please delete it from this topic.

Jecht

Hey I would be interested in doing this as a mutant. Can I join? I'll post my character's profile later.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Machete

Quote from: Jecht on August 27, 2009, 03:49:14 PM
Hey I would be interested in doing this as a mutant. Can I join? I'll post my character's profile later.

Of course.

Jecht

Glacius Alpha (Glacier)
Age 21
Someone cocky but also known to be cool...(ha ha pun intended) Well known with the ladies but knows how to handle himself.
Always looking for that perfect girl.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Chat Noir

I'm just checking since you don't explicitly say.... are OC's allowed?
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

Machete

Quote from: Chat Noir on August 29, 2009, 02:55:39 AM
I'm just checking since you don't explicitly say.... are OC's allowed?

Of course.  Sionna is an OC.

Chat Noir

I just wasn't sure, my X-men knowledge is not expansive but I know enough to get by (as in I've seen and read more than just the recent movies)
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

indarkestknight

I'm interested, but I do have to ask: are you looking more for students/X-men trainees at the moment, or for mutants who are meant to be full-blown X-men from the get-go?

Machete

Quote from: Glabrezubane on August 30, 2009, 04:16:48 PM
I'm interested, but I do have to ask: are you looking more for students/X-men trainees at the moment, or for mutants who are meant to be full-blown X-men from the get-go?

Everyone; teachers/mentors, students/trainees, and X-Men

Kia210

I am the fire that burns, the choking fog, the storm that rains devastation on our foes.

The Switch

PaleEnchantress

Just checking, is anyone playing a villain? I would love to but it might not fit. 
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Machete

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on September 07, 2009, 10:24:07 PM
Just checking, is anyone playing a villain? I would love to but it might not fit.
Anything to get more people in.

Beautiful Poison

Count me in. I know exactly what character I'm going to use. I have had an idea for an X-Men for a long time now.  ;D Yay, I'm excited!

~ Sal
Reply Status N/A. ( Updated 19/01/2024 )
Posting Frequency - N/A
Availability - Not Accepting New Stories

Returned
A bit about Me - Ons/Offs - Story Requests - Absences and Apologizes 
"I'm the total package that got fucked up in shipping and handling"

Athelite

I'm pretty new on the RP boards but I do want to join in on an X-men RP. Is that alright?

Mr Self Destruct

I'll jump in, as well, if you're still looking for players.  I'm probably going to work up an OC myself.  Did you have a format for a character sheet?

Doktor Sleepless

This could be interesting... I'm thinking of playing a technopath.

Doomsday

I'm not the hugest X-Men fanboy but I sure do love them. Any room for an original character?

Machete

Doktor Sleepless

Are we using some kind of template for the character sheet?

RedEve

Any room for the White Queen in this thread? :D
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Machete

Doktor Sleepless, yes we will be using a character sheet.

RedEve, syrorder, who has not posted in the topic, is interested in being the White Queen as well.  However, we still need the co-Headmasters, Professor X and Mr. Eisenhardt, if you are interested in being one of them.

Diabolus Lupus

Hmm...I'd be interested in joining. I'll post a character once I have a template to follow.

Is this going to be a lot of OC's then?

RedEve

Quote from: firescorpion121 on September 14, 2009, 11:20:33 AM
Doktor Sleepless, yes we will be using a character sheet.

RedEve, syrorder, who has not posted in the topic, is interested in being the White Queen as well.  However, we still need the co-Headmasters, Professor X and Mr. Eisenhardt, if you are interested in being one of them.

Which other Canon characters are already taken? I really was mostly interested in Emma Frost.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Machete

I do not know.  This thread is just checking for interest.  I will be starting application threads shortly.