Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)

Started by who149, July 03, 2014, 12:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who149

True. Just thought that was an intresting detail that may add some urgency and drive to power hungry characters. Not having sex in 24 hours means it turns useless. Basically you lose access to class features and Base Attack. Though, yeah, I highly doubt that's gonna be an issue.

Oh! And it doesn't work with other suit wearers, nor does it work by yourself. Meaning you'll have to seduce or kidnap for your prey too keep your armor working.  (But your completely free to sex each other up of course)

And I personally wouldn't mind the whole sister thing if you wanted to push that. But yeah, it would have to be a full party consensus for that to work.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

Ah, well I have no problem with it... if you don't, of course. That being said, I'm thinking Anti-Paladin, yah. I'll likely get a different picture (I think I found something but I'm going to need to find the right ENB to capture a good screenshot of it). Cleric will work, if that's a class you're thinking of. My anti-paladin will likely be more of a Lawful Evil anti-paladin who follows a code more-so than a deity... so it could be that your deity lines up with my character's code or philosophy. Although since we're level 1s outside of the Godrobes (if we're calling them that, which I'm ok with), then we can't really be highly experienced with each other before meeting up, going on the adventure and finding our robes.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Sinestra

Might I ask for that time limit to be longer than 24 hours? I mean... just logistically speaking. Sometimes it'll be hard to find someone to seduce in the middle of an adventure. If we could do it with each other, then easy, wouldn't be an issue.

I mean, it's either extending that time, or we all have to carry around a slave or minion who's sole purpose is to be a boytoy. Although...

MAYBE... if the group's consensus is ok with it... I could have my character be a Slaver. She would travel around, "acquiring" and then selling slaves in black markets and the like. It could be anything from rare monsters to rare people... ("Ohhh, you're a drow priestess from the Underdark... come'ere! People will pay me good money for you!") and that way, we should, give or take, have a constantly rotating stable of slaves we can use to sate ourselves, that way we don't just have fuck buddies and boy toys tagging along who get murdered by the next monster... a few slaves get murdered? Capture a few more...

(Also, that question about Allowable sources for stuff? :) )
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 03, 2014, 11:20:39 PM
Might I ask for that time limit to be longer than 24 hours? I mean... just logistically speaking. Sometimes it'll be hard to find someone to seduce in the middle of an adventure. If we could do it with each other, then easy, wouldn't be an issue.

That is what having a harem of slavegirls is for. And being able to recharge off of each other would be rather lame. The 24 hour recharge is what you get for normal ki and spell restoration time tables.

Also nothing wrong with being a slaver since that can get us the big bucks right quickly, especially with our new abilities and girly awesome. Also losing fuckpets to monsters would be highly unlikely unless they were really sneaky and surprised us in the middle of a orgy. Otherwise the four of us can secure our stock of fuckpets with a wagon or something before checking out a ruined temple or some such nonsense.

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

who149

Nah, we can say you all were in a gang together or something.  Level 1 is weird because it represents years of knowledge, which is always overshadowed by an additional 10 or so levels in a few weeks of dungeon crawling. Anyway, to make it simple you all knew each other when you found the abandoned lab with the suits, which are naturally attached to you. I began thinking whether or not they should be latch themselves on and be stuck or not. But I can't think of honestly when you'll take them off, so I don't think that's really an important distinction.

I'm willing to up the time to 3 days. And I'd be okay with the whole slaver thing, sort of be like a profession on the side.

Also, basically any book is A-okay as a source. I'm not too found of Psionics though, so no to that. Anything offically by Pazio otherwise is okay. 3rd party stuff should be cleared by me though, as some of its pretty fishy, but I'd probably allow most of it.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

3 days sounds good... means we can get trapped somewhere for an evening and not suddenly become level 1s... give us some time to get out and capture some slaves.

And hey, I'd like some Slaveboys too, alright... so it's not JUST slavegirls we'll be keeping. ;)

Alright, I think I'll focus on the Slaver bit as much as possible... Leadership type things, intimidation etc. Frees up everyone else from that.

I'll look into a vehicle of some sort to help our... "Mobile Business Venture". Would be good to eventually get a few guards and what not to guard the slaves while we're either dungeon-delving or city-rampaging.

Character wise... I'm thinking an Angel-Blooded Aasimar Antipaladin (or fighter). I'm looking into getting her to wield a giant weapon of some kind. I know it's a bit cliche, but I would think wielding a giant sword as part of the Godrobe would just be terror-inducing. For character gen I'll be using http://www.d20pfsrd.com for most things I'd imagine.

who149

Yeah. And anytime you have sex with anybody that isn't one of you four, its considered an extended rest for the purpose of spell recharge and such. So its even more useful to keep them around. So slave keeping would really be in your best interest!

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 03, 2014, 11:50:05 PM

And hey, I'd like some Slaveboys too, alright... so it's not JUST slavegirls we'll be keeping. ;)

I plan on RPing my girl as a lesbian and going with it. So any slaveboys that look at me wrong is getting stabbed in the neck. All the while taking all of the slavegirls for myself and training them to be proper fuckpets for girls. Which would only increase their price for female buyers.

Sinestra

Just don't stab the expensive boys... there's a big market out there for giant muscle bound labourer, but yes, don't take all the slavegirls for yourself... I think I might object to that. :)

NicciKotor

I am using my new godrobe powers to transform as many girls as possible into bisexuals/lesbians. A bunny ninja needs a goal in life, and this is it bitches! *Whippa snap!*

Faeli

Quote from: NicciKotor on July 04, 2014, 12:00:05 AM
All the while taking all of the slavegirls for myself

Hey!  No taking all of them!  I don't want my big sis only having me as an outlet for her female desires :P

Sinestra

Hrmm... I'm at an impasse. I get to choose a Fiendish Companion or Fiendish Weapon, basicly. Either I get to enhance my weapon by like... +2-3 or...

I start off with a Nightmare as a mount until level 9... at which point I can swap him out for a Succubus. She could be our Overseer for purposes of the "Business", can easily keep them all in line, AND is probably the best girltoy in the entire planar universe. She'd also be control by "me", technically, so easy enough to ensure that if my character is all brooding or not interested in sex that absolute moment (she might be busy torturing some noble for information), I just post for the succubus.

That's still waiting till level 9 though.

I'm thinking going the Fiendish Companion is the best idea.

Sinestra

Quote from: Faeli on July 04, 2014, 12:16:29 AM
Hey!  No taking all of them!  I don't want my big sis only having me as an outlet for her female desires :P

Lol, sounds like our dear GM, myself and youself don't mind the Sister-thing. Is there anyone else this would bother or reduce their enjoyment to have around? I mean, it's not like we're going to be playing up this to be a "Family" game or anything. Lol!

who149

And already inner group turmoil  grows as we see the fight over what to do with the poor slaves. This is looking good already! I do love slight inner group turmoil as it makes for interesting interaction to say the least.

And question, I'd be careful of trusting a succubus with a pin full of slaves.  That's like letting a wolf guard the sheep pin. Doesn't matter how much you train that wolf, its gonna get hungry and you'll be down a few sheep.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

And if the Succubus wears out her welcome... at level 11 I can swap her out for a Fiendish Tyrannosaurus Rex... they're so cute, I almost just HAVE to have one.

Sinestra

Quote from: who149 on July 04, 2014, 12:28:18 AM
And already inner group turmoil  grows as we see the fight over what to do with the poor slaves. This is looking good already! I do love slight inner group turmoil as it makes for interesting interaction to say the least.

And question, I'd be careful of trusting a succubus with a pin full of slaves.  That's like letting a wolf guard the sheep pin. Doesn't matter how much you train that wolf, its gonna get hungry and you'll be down a few sheep.

Hey, a girl has to eat, she has to eat. That being said, she IS a class feature and is under my control... but we could have her keep a personal 'stock' of slaves for her own enjoyment.

NicciKotor

Just remember that in order to get the best slaves we need to non-lethal take down any mid level sexy minions or bosses we happen to come across. Won't do us any good if they are killed. Capturing and enslaving some high level priestess and corrupting her into a fuckpet is a very worthy cause, and maybe not even worth selling.

Sinestra

Well, I mean... if we get an offer of like... 100,000gp for someone... I think we take it. Lol

But yes, barring special circumstances, or our pens are just too full, then absolutely, keep them around. This actually could be a really fun kind of mini-game, managing a stable of slaves, the economics of running the business (as a completely background activity if need be). Or, of course, we could specialize in that...

"Hey... this bard in the tavern we stayed at last night... he said there was this half-dragon girl a few towns over... we don't have one of those yet. We should go... talk to her."

Faeli

Slight update, I am thinking of going into inquisitor.  And if we rough up the girls a bit much, that isn't anything a little healing won't fix :)

Muse

Ack!  lol  And I had a fun wilder coming along too! 

^_^;; 

Okay, Sorceress/Dragon Shaman in the works. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sinestra

Alright that means we have...

Aasimar / Anti-Paladin
Human / Ninja
? / Inquisitor
? / Sorceress Dragon Shaman

Unless we all wanted to go with the same race... which, I mean, I could see... though I am partial to the whole "Fallen Angel" theme in Anti-Paladins.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 04, 2014, 01:07:02 AM
Alright that means we have...

Assimar / Anti-Paladin
Human / Ninja
? / Inquisitor
? / Sorceress Dragon Shaman

Unless we all wanted to go with the same race... which, I mean, I could see... though I am partial to the whole "Fallen Angel" theme in Anti-Paladins.

Which is a bit cliche and not themed for this game. We all still need embarrassing godrobes to wear.

Sinestra

True... I guess I'll have to talk to Faeli about race, since it looks like, objections pending, we'll be sisters... Aasimar might still be good but, plenty of options out there.

For my Godrobe I was thinking more of it being the empowering Anti-Paladin, where as the character herself will likely be a sadistic obsessive fighter-type before getting the robe.

NicciKotor

It just looks like,to me, that you are doing this character backwards. The focus is on the godrobes first, so you should find a suitably embarrassing naughty outfit on a character and then build a personality and class around her.

That's how I do it, but to each their own.

Sinestra

After browsing through the magic items list at length, I found the "big component" of my Godrobe, and I think it should make for an interesting... mechanic. :)

That being said, I've found a few minor items which are fairly flavorful to the idea of an Anti Paladin... Grim Lantern for one, seems perfect.