To Enchant a Bookworm [VAN, NC-H, MUL, UN] m/f and m/m

Started by SaturnsWings, June 27, 2009, 08:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaturnsWings

Alright so here we go. I'll just jump right in and skip the chitchat. Things will be edited when I lose interest or think of new games. I will not go to specific for most unless something formulates because I get much enjoyment from planning with my fellow roleplayer. I am often quite submissive, by the way.

UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, ALL RPS FALL UNDER THE [UN] or [MUL] CATEGORY.

((SEPERATE THREAD CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR HARRY POTTER. Please see signature.))

Specific Storylines:

The Dark Side of the Mirror:
Based on the movie The Labyrinth by Jim Henson

Sarah Williams is happy. A successful stage actress, she is married with a four-year-old an another on the way, she is perfectly content with the way her life has panned out. But one day tragedy strikes leaving her husband dead, her womb empty, and her child missing. She wakes in a goblin's home to find a regally written note that tells her both the location of her daughter and the actions she must take to retrieve her. First: she must defeat the Labyrinth again, a much more daunting task than the last time. Two: she must face certain trials that place her above all reproach from both the magic that holds the Labyrinth together and the ruler, Jareth himself. Three: if she reaches the center and passes her test, she must remarry immediately placing herself in the throne as the Goblin Queen. The catch? If she doesn't fulfill those requirements, the magic that holds her torn body together will dissappate and her daughter will join the court of the Goblins.

This will be an eventual Jareth/Sarah and I am afraid that it will also require a lot of different characters to be played by one person. Again, this is just a very rough sketch. Details are easily changed.

Through the Looking Glass:
Based on the Movie The Labyrinth by Jim Henson
I have not etched out specifics purely because I want THIS COUPLE and the details are totally flexible as long as I get them.
Years after Sarah Williams defeated Jareth, the Goblin King, she returns to find the place a much darker and more dangerous place. She finds herself once again fighting her way through the Labyrinth with the intention of saving her friends but now the Goblin King isn't a fanciful enemy from a children's book. Instead he is a seductive man, dangerous, vicious, and oh-so-tempting.

Jungle Fever:
Original Storyline [NC]

In the year 1823, Elizabeth's father breaks the news that she and her family are leaving their prim, proper, clean city living in high society Britain for a more scientific venture in the African jungle. Angry and upset, the conceited girl is dragged along against her will. As her mother and father, entomologists by trade, poke and prod through the jungle floor, Elizabeth finds herself more and more in the company of their "assistant," a hired gun who's job is to protect the family from the natives and wild animals that hide in the jungle. Soon, he attempts to seduce her but, disgusted by him, she continuously shoves him off. When her parents are on a two-week excursion in the very heart of the jungle, they leave her in the trusted care of their bodyguard. Obviously, though, it isn't the animals or the natives that she's afraid of anymore.

Poor description. I apologize. It is pretty obscenely late. >.<

The Beast:
Original story, possibly NC-H, VAN
A young girl, princess of a struggling nation, is forced by her father to travel across the world to marry a widowed king ten years her senior. When she arrives she is hurried to a quiet ceremony where she is hidden under a veil and is told to repeat her vows without even seeing her husband. She is then told as she is prepared for her wedding night that something terrible happened to her husband on the night of his wife's murder and since then no one has laid eyes on him. Can this princess muster up her strength and face her husband or is she doomed to dark nights of unseen pleasure and long days of loneliness?

Twisted Laughs:
This will not follow the real story line of Harley/Joker, by the way. Harley Quinn is an ambitious student of psychology who is planning out her thesis in the hopes of landing a huge intern opportunity. In order to do this she has decided that she will analyze the Joker providing a self-written questionaire and providing him with one-on-one human interaction without the presence of bars or any other factor that comes with jail. Basically she takes him to her house to study him. She has everything planned out perfectly, carefully creating saftey measures, keeping a small police force on call just in case of emergancies. What she doesn't plan on is when the Joker turns the tables, reeling her in to a dark game of lust, intrigue, crime and...love? (You may choose what version of the Joker you want to play be it Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson, or the comic/cartoon version.)

Non Original Couples
* Dean/Castiel - Supernatural (m/m, human/angel pairing)
* Dean/Sam - Supernatural (m/m, incest pairing)
* Draco/Hermione - Harry Potter
* Jareth/Sarah - The Labyrinth

Non Original Requests
*Supernatural - (Dean/Sam, Dean/Cas, Sam/Gabriel, Castiel/Lucifer [NC], Lucifer/Micheal)
*The Labyrinth

Broad Categories
*M/M relationships
* Prisoner of war
* Teacher/Student
* Something from a movie, book, or TV show (please allow for some nerdiness):
     - Harry Potter (Draco/Hermione, Hermione/anyone other than Ron or a female character)
     - Crossovers. Toss 'em at me and I'll mull them over. I am an avid movie/book/TV fan. Those two are just my favorites.
     - Merlin (BBC) - Arthur/Merlin
     - Sherlock (BBC) - Sherlock/Watson
* Mythology:
     - God/Goddess
     - God(dess)/Human
     - Nymphs or any other such mythical beings
     - Particular stories (Helen of Troy comes to mind, though that isn't one I particularly desire)
* Period Romance with corsets, gloves, fans, high society, etc.

Lycan Queen

Thread relevant to my interests. I've kind of been thinking about doing a vampire rp, only I play more by White Wolf's old World of Darkness rules. Feel free to toss me a pm if you're interested.

upanddown4life

If you want, I'd be interested in knight or vampire. Oh, and if you'd rather play the latter, don't worry. I've never read or seen Twilight and from what I hear it wouldn't be something I'd want to be part of. Sparkling is not for me.

SaturnsWings

Can I just tell you right here and now that I love your signature, upanddown? I shot both of you a PM.

Arlyn

Goddess/Human?  That does sound interesting to me.  Perhaps we might talk about that possibility in PMs?

Talk2meguy

Hello Saturnswings,

I am new to the boards and this is my first request so sorry if I am supposed to PM you or something with details but I am really interested in the Post-Apocolyptic world *cough*Left4Dead*cough* idea. I really love that game and would love to roleplay it out.

I understand if you are hesitant or don't want to because of my newness so don't worry about offending me if you don't want to. :)

SaturnsWings

Of course I would love to talk about RPing with you! If you check my OWN post count it obviously isn't that high. I will send you a PM right now and discuss more with you.

Daelen

I'm really new to the site, and was searching the posts when I found yours. The main question I have is do you want Joker from the cartoons, comics, or Dark Knight? I have a special place in my heart for Heath Ledger's version and I think it could turn into an interesting rp, but that version also doesn't have a Harley Quinn of his own. Let me know your ideas, I am very interested in this one
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

ABitOffTheWall

If you're still looking for someone for that Draco/Hermione or the Zutara, I'm more than willing to give either of those a shot.  I also see you've got a request for the Joker, but if you prefer a more traditional comic/Animated Series type of Joker, I'd be similarly willing to play that.
My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=8432
Game Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61048.0
I will love you forever if you give me something Mass Effecty

zefieyuki

Something 1800-y sounds awesome. I love the gowns and the parties.

King/harem could be interesting. Harry Potter is a love! Especially Hermione/Draco

AND NYMPHS!! that would be awesome!

Decrepitdan

I could pull of Jungle fever or a Dark Knight if those are still interested, I could also do a high society rp, but would be interested in its details as you see them. :)

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

SaturnsWings

Supernatural pairings added (Dean/Castiel, Dean/Sam) - scenerios to be added later

Saku

Okay...you must have put those Supernatural plots up there designed specifically to catch my attention! As you know I'm the most obsessive Supernatural fan probably on Elliquiy *laughs* otherwise you should have hidden it from me because I cannot pass up a chance on doing something in this genre!

PMed you and am waiting for your response whenever you get around to it wooo!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

SaturnsWings

-points at own icon-

Just 'cause I don't know how to do the fancy-schmancy thing in my signature, it doesn't mean you don't have competition.

You have received a very excited response for both plots and HYD. :D

The Dark Raven

I'd be interested in plotting Through the Looking Glass with you, as Sarah.  Please let me know if it is still open. *smiles*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.