News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Searching! (M or F)

Started by LeynaLove, July 02, 2013, 05:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeynaLove

Here I am, as are you, looking for a role play partner, preferably one where you know they will stick around so we can develop a story. I would like to find a role play partner more then just a role play, someone we could switch around ideas with.

I would prefer the RP be about the story and characters more than just the sex, of course that doesn't mean we have to get rid of it ;) .

So, I will tell you a little bit about me then. I am 23, I have been role playing actively for about 13 years now and often am trying to find good partners and fun role plays. When I do an RP, I prefer one on one through email. One on One because it is easier for me to keep track of everything and email because it is the easiest way for me to respond more, since it will be through my phone during the day.

I prefer roleplaying Hetero, me playing female, however, I have two caveats to that rule.

The first: if we are doing a Hetero story, and you are a female in real life there are two options as to how we do this. We can double up, both play one male, and one female character, so we can each have our female and male characters. If we are going to do this then you have to agree before hand that you will do this.
The second: I will do yuri, female/female stories. It has been a few years since I had a good story along those lines. So if ou are interested in that route let me know!

If you are a female and you prefer to play male well then I don't care at all, sounds like we will have fun :)

As for the types of RP's, really it is almost limitless for me. The only things that I try and avoid are fan fictions (I am not opposed to them at all, just depends on if I know anything about it or not). Again, that doesn't mean if you have a fun idea I wouldn't try it, so just ask! 

General RP's I like to go off of:

Highschool based RPS
Small town RPS
Sci Fi
Apocalyptic worlds
Anything really.

Would love to try a Medieval/Fantasy based RP (I have a few ideas for that so let me know)
Leyna Love would like a good Role Play.

On's and Off's

One on One

Batman4560

Ummm do you have any pairings you like?

LeynaLove

I do like a lot of different kinds of pairings, it just depends on what genre you are talking about.

On's and Off's

One on One

Batman4560

LeynaLove

There a lot to choose from, maybe one of my favorites would be similar to
scientist/experiment
enemies of any kind really
combat trainer/ combat trainee
military leader / experiment on the run

On's and Off's