LostInTheMist's New Ideas Thread! (M Seeking Any!)

Started by LostInTheMist, January 02, 2015, 01:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTheMist

This is an entirely new thread. My old one got a little bit cluttered and I've eliminated a few ideas that are a little too similar For my tastes. Also, my rules have been revised, cleaned, and updated.

SPECIAL NOTE 1: Every idea that is listed below can be modified, and I would be happy to discuss it if you see something that is close to what you want, but not quite there, or if it just makes you think of something you'd like to try.

SPECIAL NOTE 2: I am opening this up due to a change in my living circumstances that has provided me with a lot more free time. In the past I have opened up the ideas thread due to more free time, only to find it close down quickly. This should not happen this time around, so even if  you have PMed me in the past and I haven't had time, please feel free to give me another PM. Thanks!

Right off the bat:
1) I do not care what gender or sex you are in real life. What I care is that you are a talented writer, and are interested in RPing with me.
2) I am currently gainfully employed, at a job I enjoy, but one that can be extremely draining at times. You may have to be patient on replies. It's not that I don't want to write, it's just that I may not be up for it after a long day at work.
3) There will be times where I will simply not feel one RP or another. This is not a reflection on you or a loss of interest in the RP. You may see that I'm posting for another game and not for ours. This is not a reflection of my enjoyment of one RP over the other; it is simply that I'm feeling the other RP, and not ours. (I will tend to send you messages if this is the case.) If I haven't responded to the RP in a while, feel free to poke me... I won't be annoyed. There will also be times when I just won't feel up to posting, period. I update my status thread constantly, so keep an eye on it.
4) I ask that you do your best to spell-check and grammar-check your posts before you put them up. I'm a lot more tolerant of misspellings and grammatical mistakes than I used to be, but it can still sometimes turn me off when I have a hard time understanding a post.
5) If you're going to be gone for a long time and you know it, please do your best to let me know. I will try to do the same.
6) I'm kind of a big fan of domination themes. Much of what is below could be run without the domination, and if you're interested except for that aspect, let me know.
7) I'm always interested in experimenting. If you want to add something to an RP, talk to me, and I'll probably be game to at least try it.
8) PM me if you're interested in any of the settings below.

Other Things:
I don't tend to do canon characters from fandoms. They might make an occasional appearance or a mention, but for the most part, that's it.

I prefer third person, past-tense writing. It's not a deal-breaker, but it's a very, very strong preference.

I have tried RPs over IM, and it just doesn't work for me. I'm willing to do RPs by PM, but I'd prefer not to give out my e-mail. My general preference is to write in the forums, though I understand that's uncomfortable for some people.

I'm okay with romance in a story, if it's a must for you, but I would prefer it not be the FOCUS of the story. And if we can eschew it entirely, that's probably preferred.

SPECIAL NOTE: Because it bears repeating, every idea that is listed below can be modified, and I would be happy to discuss it if you see something that is close to what you want, but not quite there, or if it just makes you think of something you'd like to try.

I'm Not Gay! Am I?

This is one that I'll only do with someone who really, really wants to get into the story with me.

Tags: FxF, Lesbian Awakening, Romance, Some Religious and/or Cultural Themes/Imagery, Humiliation
Optional: Verbal/Physical Abuse
Story or Smut: Very much story-focused.

My character is an out lesbian in a fairly conservative high school. She's a bit of an outcast. She's good-looking, athletic, tanned, curves in all the right places, but since she's gay, she's avoided. Your character is one of her main tormenters. The head of the Student Council, leader of the Christian Student Alliance, with a Minister father and a homemaker mother, she's from a traditional, wealthy background, and my character represents everything she has been brought up to believe is wrong. One day in Biology (or whatever class) they are assigned to work together. Despite your character's objections and hostility towards my character, we get together to work, and to your character's surprise, my character is not what you expected. She doesn't try to come on to you, her life doesn't revolve around her sexuality, she's smart, and actually kind of fun to be around. Despite some concerns, an uneasy friendship is formed. You have to keep a secret from your friends... MC doesn't have any real friends, so she's a nonentity in this. Nothing to gain or lose by being friends with your character. Gradually, the friendship grows into something more as your character begins to realize that she might be gay... and what that means.

Notes: This is fairly different from what I usually do... I'm interested in giving it a shot, but only if someone can really... grasp what I'm looking for. My explanation above is necessarily somewhat brief.

Propriety in Society

Tags: FxM(+), FxF(+), Bondage, Positive and Negative Reinforcement, Many Other Characters
Optional: Anything You Like
Story or Smut: Lots of Sex, But Plenty of Story

Story: This story is loosely based off something akin to "Orange is the New Black". Your character is a female in an Earth similar to our own, with a few key differences. For one, parents control everything to do with their children until they turn 19. For another, both males and females have strict roles they are supposed to play in life enforced by tradition and in some places, law. They must marry as soon as their education is completed. (At 19 if they are not going to college, 23 if they are. Graduate School is possible, but the person must still marry at 23. These marriages are often arranged between families.) Normally, equal power is ensured between partners.

At 16 (or 18 if you're not comfortable with 16) your  character is sent to a Correctional Institute by your parents because you're not the daughter they wanted. Perhaps your character is a "wild child" or perhaps she's too shy, or never learned proper table manners, or maybe your parents just never liked your character and see this as a way to "get rid" of her. At the CI, women are trained to be proper young ladies both in society and in bed. Rather than having equal power in their eventual marriages, women in the CI are "tamed" into submissive roles. Furthermore, the women in the Correctional institute do not gain control over their own lives once they reach 19. Their parents still have full control.

As your character spends time in the CI, she'll meet a number of characters, guards, enforcers, trainers, fellow inmates. Your character will begin with the privileges of wearing clothing, speaking, and walking upright. If your character is obedient, over time she will gain privileges, such as hot water for showers, going outside, changing your hair color (all hair is dyed black initially), etc. If your character is disobedient, she'll lose privileges. Obedience will require submission to multiple partners one after the other or at the same time, of either gender, learning proper table manners (and observing them), learning how to sit properly, how to speak properly, and so on and so forth.

I could see this being a lot of fun with a partner or partners. I'd be wiling to take multiple players on for this, and make it a group game.

Fandom Settings:

Firefly: Verses from the 'Verse

This story is based on an old RP of mine that has since fallen by the wayside

Tags: FxF (preferred) OR FxM, Consensual, Bondage/Domination, Mistress/Slave
Optional: Body Modification (Light), Lactation, Fetishwear
Story or Smut: Can range from story-heavy to smut-heavy

The Story: Katherine Lancaster (played by yours truly) was brought up in an incredibly wealthy planet on a core world. Her mother doted on her daughter, sending her to balls and parties, and always seeking the perfect husband for her young daughter. Secretly, Katherine fell in love with an older gardener (Henry), running away from her mother with him, using money she had hidden away in numerous accounts to escape. They were married, and for a year they were happy together, but then Henry died suddenly. Fearing that her mother had been behind it, Katherine ran away again. She bounced around from planet to planet for months, and finally signed aboard a battered transport as a crew member. Katherine's got a silver tongue for negotiations, and can cook magnificently, even with limited resources, and the crew wanted and needed both. Shortly thereafter, Katherine begins a relationship with the ship's captain.

Notes: Katherine needs to submit to someone, and shortly after her relationship begins, she'll ask the Captain to take her as a slave. This relationship would, at least initially, stay in their cabin, but would eventually be revealed to the rest of the ship.

EXTREMELY STRONGLY CRAVING!
Star Wars: Twin Darkness

Tags: Twincest, Non-Consent, Seduction, Corruption
Optional: Extreme, Explicit Evil Acts
Story or Smut: Lots of Story, I'd hope.

The Story: A pair of Jedi Twins (M/F or F/F) had been training together practically from birth until the age of 14, and their twin bond was extremely strong. Then one of them disappeared, and even the other twin (female) could not sense his/her presence any more. Now 18, the first twin is the newest Jedi Knight of the Order, and has been dispatched to investigate a series of rumors of a Dark Force-User on an outer rim planet. To her shock, the Dark Force-User is the other twin. Trying to turn the other twin back to the light, the Jedi holds back in battle and is captured. The Dark Twin loves the Jedi, but the love has been perverted by the Dark Side into a dark lust.

Using every technique he/she knows, the dark twin sets about converting the Jedi into another dark Force-User, training the Jedi by day, and using her for sexual pleasure by night.

Note: While my preference is that eventually the Jedi falls to the Dark Side (slowly, but with measurable progress as time passes) and joins her sibling, willingly doing everything she wouldn't consent to at first, it is POSSIBLE that I would be willing to explore a redemption storyline if the right person comes along.

Original Settings (Incest Not Required):

Science Fiction:

The Resistance

Tags: M/F, Action/Adventure
Optional: Futa/F, Anything else you want can be added!
Story or Smut: Heavy Story

This is a long one. Read the background, then the story.

The Background: In the year 2102, the question of whether or not we were alone in the universe was answered resoundingly when a single spacecraft appeared in our skies. Upon contact, we learned that the aliens were the Veshtari, composed entirely of what looked like impossibly beautiful women. The Veshtari explained that their race had cast them out when an evil government took over their planet, and that they wished to settle peacefully into society. Eventually, the various governments took in a few dozen Veshtari apiece. Scientific study revealed that the Veshtari were mono-gendered, hermaphroditic in nature. They were attracted only to females of the human race, and they could exude a pheromone that made them irresistible. What's more, when they had sex with a human female, the woman would become enraptured with the Veshtari and their body would change. Usually they would simply become as beautiful as the Veshtari, but on rare occasions one might become a futa. These discoveries were kept secret.

Over the next ten years or so, strange things began to happen to the women of the planet Earth. Many of them abruptly changed appearance from plain or average to jaw-droppingly beautiful. New gene therapies and dietary changes were used as the explanation. Then, after ten years, the Veshtari struck every world government simultaneously. Nearly every woman in the nations assisted in the takedown of their own governments. With little or no warning, the planet had fallen to the invaders. Human men were kept in captivity and used for breeding, for human females were not compatible with the Veshtari, and they had comparatively short life spans. When a female turned 16, she would have sex with a Veshtari, turned into another loyal slave.

A few men and women escaped the notice of the Veshtari, living in seclusion and slowly plotting to overthrow the invaders. It took over 50 years before the uprising began, but a strike at the Veshtari eliminated most (some said all) of them, and the world was liberated. But with nearly every human woman fighting for the Veshtari, the slavers became the enslaved. Even though some human women had escaped brainwashing, all of them became slaves. Even when it was discovered that the children of these human women were free of any Veshtari programming, women remained slaves. For the last two centuries, this has been the status quo.

The Story: The year is 2374. Women are enslaved everywhere. Because the Veshtari genes (if not the mind-control) were passed down through the generations, even the plainest men and women are now exceptionally beautiful. There are a number of possible stories here. One is that the surviving Veshtari have been reproducing and biding their time through the last two centuries, living in hiding, abducting and brainwashing women, preparing another uprising. If you desire to play slavery/submission/pet-play, whatever, this story is likely the one for you. The other possibility is that our characters are a man and his "slave" who is in reality his equal, campaigning for rights for women. Veshtari could appear or not in this story. The other possibility is that our characters are simply a man and his slave, or a Veshtari in hiding and her slave.

Notes: I'm strongly craving this one, but obviously, the story isn't fully developed. Cooperation with any potential partner would be appreciated.

The Ship

Tags: FxF, FxM, Training, Body Modification (Light to Extreme), Pet/Pony Play
Optional: Incest, Threesome, Orgy, Gang Bang, Bukkake,
Story or Smut: Moderate to heavy initial story, followed by heavy smut

Story: Earth ran out of resources. Pooling what little remained, humanity has gone into space, on Massive Ark ships but has not yet learned how to travel faster than light. 500 years into its voyage, Ark Ship 92 has changed. Children are schooled eight hours a day every single day in everything from hydroponic farming, to zero-gee mechanics, to physics, to piloting. Aptitude tests are given to all children the day they turn 16 (or 18, if you prefer) and they are assigned the jobs they are best suited for. But some 10% of all students are determined to have no particular aptitude. Most of these become laborers, but the pretty/handsome ones are taken to a special education center where they are trained to serve as pets, either cats, dogs, or ponies. Their bodies are modified (to one extent or another), augmented in certain areas, and their minds are re-made until they become more animal then human. Then they are given as pets to families aboard the ship.

Notes: I'd play the trainers and the family that gets the pet. Also, sex on the ship is pretty wide-spread, and incest isn't a taboo (provided you're okay with incest) thanks to 100% effective contraceptive methods. Population control is pretty harsh. Genetic modification has eliminated almost all diseases and resulted in the ability to control endowments. (You can choose how big or small you want to be, and you become that size when you're fully developed. Pets don't get a choice and are usually enhanced.)

Not Science Fiction:

Angelic Dreams

Tags: FxM, FxF Bondage, Corruption, Enslavement
Optional: All sorts of things
Story or Smut: This could really focus mostly on the story with only a few sizzling sex scenes thrown in, or it could be almost entirely smut with some story thrown in, whichever you prefer.

Story: A young angel (your character) is having dreams about things happening on Earth. Dreams that confuse and excite her. In her dreams she is tied up, whipped, fucked, and humiliated. After several months of frustration in which she has a hard time focusing on her work, she takes human form and visits a BDSM club where she experiences all these things and more, becoming a devoted submissive in her spare time. One day, however, a demon who occasionally visits the club sees her and immediately recognizes her as an angel. He takes the role of her dominant for the day, eventually revealing what he is to her. He is such a good dominant, however, that she cannot help but return to him day after day. Slowly, he twists her mind and corrupts her, until she serves him and only him, rather than God or Heaven.

Notes: I can play either the angel or the demon. I'd kind of like to explore ideas of dominance and submission. What makes the angel want to go back to the demon? Why does the demon have such a fascination with the angel? Etc.

New Uniform

Tags: FxM(+), FxF(+) Group Sex, Gang Bang, Semi Non-Con, Nudity
Optional (But Preferred): Non-Consent that becomes Consent, Incest, Bondage, Collaring
Story or Smut: I'll be honest, this one is mostly smut

Story: The prestigious private school Preston Academy has always been a world-class establishment, offering admittance and scholarships based on academic merit so that only the best and brightest get in. Some of these bright students are wealthy, but most are from poor families who would never be able to afford the tuition without the scholarships. Girls outnumber boys about three to one. But things have started changing at Preston. At first it was just changes in teaching methods, and then new uniforms enforcing shorter skirts and tighter shirts for female students. At the same time students gradually became more deviant and less inhibited, sneaking off for sex between classes, or even sneaking quickies in class. Just before the school year began, a new uniform became policy. In order to hide any sense of a student's social or economic status, all students would have to attend school naked. Much to the surprise of many of the students, most of the parents fully endorsed this idea. Now it's the first day of school, and your character is getting ready to attend.

Notes: As I said above, this one is mostly smut. I can take on a large number of characters who would interact with the (female) character. It will turn out that the uniform rule is only intended for (and enforced on) girls, and men seem to have the run of the school. Your character could be a last "pure" girl at the school, trying to resist her ever-increasing desire to give in to the depravity that her school now supports. Or she could be an eager convert, ready to get with the program and fuck with wild abandon.

This game is based on "Ashford Academy", developed as a sort of "Hentai High School" style graphical game, which can be found at: https://www.henthighschool.com/ashford-academy/ )

Original Settings (Incest):

Not Science Fiction:

Pleasant Valley

Tags: Extreme, FxF, FxM, FxMultiple, Incest, Master/Slave(s), Public Nudity
Optional (But Preferred): Harem, Twins, Anything Else
Possibility: I could take two characters to play each one of the (optional) twins. Or I could take one player to play both.
Story or Smut: Light to moderate story, lots of smut 

Story: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, on a road off another road, far from anywhere noted on any map, is the town of Pleasant Valley. Secluded from the outside world, things in Pleasant Valley are very different from the way they are in our world. In Pleasant Valley, the birthrate of women is significantly higher than that of men (3.5 to 1), but men retain all the power. All women are slaves. They are trained from birth to be slaves, and on their 16th (or 18th if 16 makes you uncomfortable) birthday, when they become adults, they remove their clothes, never to wear them again. Then they are either kept by their father (or perhaps given to their brother), or sold. Some women are taught to read, but most are illiterate. A Master can do absolutely anything with his slaves, and a Father can do absolutely anything to his daughters that doesn't permanently harm them before they turn 18. All women are conditioned to believe that it is right for a woman to be a slave and to obey their owners; they don't resist.

Notes: I'd really prefer for this to be a pair of twins (blonde hair, blue eyed, big breasted, and virginal, thus very valuable) sold by their Father to a Master (played by me). The Master would be wealthy and could either have a harem already, or the twins could be his first slaves. If I can find two players willing to play twins, that would be great. If I can find one player willing to play two characters, that would be great. But if it has to be a single girl, that's okay as well. Also, I am willing to explore a number of extreme themes, but we should discuss before we make any decisions.

EXTREMELY STRONGLY CRAVING!
Pleasant Valley 2

Tags: Extreme, FxF, FxM, FxMultiple, Incest, Master/Slave(s), Public Nudity
Optional (But Preferred): Sisters/Twins, Anything Else
Possibility: I could take two characters to play each one of the (optional) twins or sisters. Or I could take one player to play both.
Story or Smut: Light to moderate story, lots of smut 

Story: Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, on a road off another road, far from anywhere noted on any map, is the town of Pleasant Valley. Secluded from the outside world, things in Pleasant Valley are very different from the way they are in our world. In Pleasant Valley, the birthrate of women is significantly higher than that of men (3.5 to 1), but men retain all the power. All women are slaves. They are trained from birth to be slaves, and on their 16th (or 18th if 16 makes you uncomfortable) birthday, when they become adults, they remove their clothes, never to wear them again. Then they are either kept by their father (or perhaps given to their brother), or sold. Some women are taught to read, but most are illiterate. A Master can do absolutely anything with his slaves, and a Father can do absolutely anything to his daughters that doesn't permanently harm them before they turn 18. All women are conditioned to believe that it is right for a woman to be a slave and to obey their owners; they don't resist.

Those who arrive in Pleasant Valley, through accident or by becoming lost, quickly find themselves transformed, body and mind into the same sort of person. The women become extremely busty, thin, athletic, and the men become strong, muscular, with large endowments. The women also become submissive to the men in their lives, and within a few days, they are Pleasant Valley natives.

Notes: This is different from the above story in that it is an arrival of a small group, in this case a father and one or (preferably) two daughters, who could be twins, but don't have to be, in Pleasant Valley because their car breaks down. Both the girls aren't particularly well-endowed, but definitely pretty, and the father is a little overweight, balding, etc. During their time in Pleasant Valley the girls really blossom thanks to the "something" in the water, and the father loses his extra weight, regrows his hair, becomes like the muscular men of Pleasant Valley. Finally the girls submit to him, and become his slaves.

Learning to Share

Tags: FxM or FxF, Incest, Consensual, Romance and/or Bondage and Domination and/or Master/Slave (or Pet)
Optional (But Preferred): Anal, Roleplay, Public Sex
Story or Smut: Could be story-focused or smut-focused

Story: Brother and Sister (perhaps twins) or two sisters, go off to college. They happen to be going to the same college, and their parents will pay for a nice apartment, but not two. The siblings initially argue and fight almost constantly, but one particularly heated fight turns into sex. The fighting stops. This could go almost any direction you want it to go from romantic love to physical need, to dominance and submission, etc. Perhaps they are discovered by a third party, and have to deal with that. Perhaps they meet some like-minded individuals. I'm really flexible.

Notes: I'd prefer to play the brother if we go FxM.

Becoming a Pet

Tags: FxM, Bondage, Incest, Non-Con, Enslavement, Master/Slave, Master/Pet
Optional (But Preferred): Anal, Public Nudity, Body Modification
Story or Smut: Mostly Smut, Could be Modified for Significant Story as well

Story: A young woman's (16-18 years old) Mother and Father are killed in a car crash, and she is taken in by her older brother (20-22) who has dropped out of college and has not had much contact with the family since he did so. To her surprise, he's living quite well, though it's not exactly clear how he makes his money. After a few days in the house, she ventures into a room her brother has told her never to enter. Inside she finds all sorts of bondage devices and cages. Her brother finds her there and tells her how he makes his money. He takes women and turns them into pets for their husbands, fathers, brothers, or anyone else who wants a female pet. He is well-paid for this, and because she saw it, he's going to do the same to her, but he is going to keep her as his own pet.

Notes: I'd prefer to play the brother. Also, some modifications could be made to her body to make her into a better pet, but it's not required.

Well, that's all I've got in my bucket o' cravings for now. If you've got something you'd like to try, go ahead and PM me. My hours are highly irregular, but I am usually able to get online and post every day, usually more than once a day.

Please don't respond to this thread. PM me.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: The muse is strong in this one. Doing well at the moment. Posts should be relatively quick to receive replies.

LostInTheMist

"Propriety in Society" added as a special extreme craving. Updated several RPs for interest level or taken status.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: The muse is strong in this one. Doing well at the moment. Posts should be relatively quick to receive replies.

LostInTheMist

Small edits to some ideas, change in cravings. Once monthly bump.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

LostInTheMist

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

LostInTheMist

Bumping this, in case something catches a fancy. I haven't been very available of late, but I think most of my family drama is finally past, and I've lost a few RPs in the strife.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

LostInTheMist

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

LostInTheMist

Bumped up because I have more time for games now.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

LostInTheMist

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

LostInTheMist

Made a few modifications to bring what was a woefully out-of-date page into modern times. Added "I'm Not Gay! Am I?" And bumped too.

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas