Reckless [M/F] [M seeking F or M]

Started by FM, December 19, 2011, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

Ann is a reckless, delinquent teenage girl, living in an urban area of the Pacific Northwest. 

She engages in quite a bit of bad behavior -- mostly drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and having a lot of promiscuous sex.  She has little concern for her own life, or her future -- she's perfectly fine with the idea of living on the streets, as long as she has her friends, and drugs of course.  She's angry at society, and wants absolutely nothing to do with it.

She wasn't always like that, though.  She used to be happy, but then her father died, and some other awful things happened.  She fell in with the "wrong" crowd, and soon became what she now is.  But despite her tough, unfeminine exterior, she's very nice deep down.  She enjoys music and literature and writing in her diary, and genuinely loves her friends, and her family -- some of her family, anyways.

So, she's not really that bad, when you get to know her.

I don't have one specific plot for her.  I have a number of plots that involve Ann, which I will explain if you PM me with interest.  There's also a lot more detail about Ann's character, also, which I will explain.

I will be playing as Ann.

I am mostly seeking females or anybody in-between who are willing to play male characters.  I will also consider people who are males IRL.  I have a few other requirements, as well...

You have to be comfortable with all of the following-- rape, gang-rape, drug use, playing multiple characters (at least two), scenes involving underage (16+ of course) and non-underage characters, and possibly incest.  None of the plots have all of these, so I can make exceptions.  Just ask.

You have to be willing to play characters that, while not totally pre-formatted, have some superficial specifications, such as ethnicity.  I assure you though -- aside from that, your character will be a blank canvas for you to do whatever you want.

You have to be what people call "literate," but still willing to make short posts when the situation doesn't call for more.  And don't preempt the actions of my character, as I will not preempt the actions of your character.

I also ask you to please not be too judgmental, based on my posting history.  The quality of my posts is proportional to my level of interest, and this happens to be something that I have a lot of interest in.  And I've been here a while -- my posting abilities have changed a lot.

PM me if you're interested.  And do not reply to this thread!