Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey

Oh yeah, that's right...call me old fashioned for -not- wanting a NAKED GIRL attached to you at your waist! *tosses up hands* GET OUT!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Whatever gets you out: you're so old fashioned!  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

and you're so.....so.......NAKED.....GET OUT!!!!
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

And you're always overdressed! Goodbye!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

*Wags a finger* and you think that dressed is having another person covering you!.....G...E...T.....O...U...T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aemirys

There are three people in this relationship right now, me, you and Stone. That's one too many so I'm leaving goodbye!
★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Jeffrey

I -never-...read my lips....N...E...V...E....R  liked RED!!! GET OUT!!!

Stone

I guess you've just never gotten used to the girls as body warmers and protection angle, have you? I warned you about this when we started out. You said you didn't mind. Guess you lied.  XD

Jeffrey

Warned me my foot!  Your mind is feeble Bucko....GET OUT!!!

Stone

Bucko, huh. Was a time you called me names I actually liked. Sigh. *shuts the door*

Jeffrey

G....E.....T.....O...U....T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone

Oh, shush. There's no need to shout. I'll leave once you give me all my records back.

Jeffrey

*Breaks the records one by one*  What records....GET OUT!!

Stone

Oh dammit! *pumps up, writes ANOREXIC on all his shirts in neon, flounces out*

Izzie Aditi

You're waaaayyy too attached to Jeffrey, buddy! I'm out, you two enjoy yourselves!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

He brings me chocolate every night. You just bring me yourself in negligees.

That's not the same. *snickers*

Jeffrey

*Eyes Izzie past Stone* you have a fly on your face....a F...L...Y....GET OUT!!!

Stone

And you have the entirety of Kuala Lumpur on there, buddy. But I tolerate it; unlike you!

MiaFire

You're here way too much and not paying attention to me so we're over!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

You could scoot your butt over here, in that case, but nooo, I have to do everything! Well, not anymore!  XD

Izzie Aditi

Gosh, that pie is still not done? How long have I been waiting now, two weeks? I'm leaving you for a real chef! *throws chef's hat on the floor and marches out*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jeffrey

F....L....Y....on your face!!! GET OUT!!!

Story Tale

I just can't take this long distance relationship anymore.  If you were on the same planet, that might be one thing, but the Milky Way?? Do you know how much gas that takes?

Stone

You could just take the teleporter, but noooo, you have to be all old fashioned gas guzzlin.

Story Tale

And you, hiding the best inventions from me! *throws hands up in the air in exasperation*