Miyr's Final Fantasy RP OOC

Started by Miyr, June 05, 2010, 06:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyr

Henderson and Kineas, you both look just fine, so feel free to put your intro scenes in the RP thread, etc.
Been gone for almost two years. I apologize for my absence.

-Miyr

Geradine

i am interested in this.

Name: Gerad (ger-ad)
Weapon: Staff/Dagger
Magic: White (healing and debuff)
Summon: undetermined
Description: Standing about average height with shock white hair and blue eyes, it is his clothing that marks him as a  White Mage and make him stand out. he has a small scar along his jawline.
Attire: a simple tunic and pants, mainly white with red detailing.
Personality: a bit shy and naive, he is more then willing to put himself in harms way to help someone he doesn't know. uses his magic to heal anyone hurt he can help.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Miyr

Hello Guys~ Miyr has woken up after a couple hours of sleep! Lol

I hope that you all are feeling well and are enjoying the RP so far now that we are getting into the swing of things! I know I am. Also, if anyone has questions or suggestions, perhaps they should post them in here? I know I mentioned having an OOC thread, but this one has all of the plotting and brainstorming that we've done so far, so I might just stick to this one when it comes to OOC chat.

Oh also, because it took place in the shoutbox, Henderson talked to me about 7 hours ago about joining the role play and I gave him the OK, so that's why he just posted his intro then joined.

And Geradine, if you would like to join that is fine with me, I just ask that you read what's been said about the plot and such, so you are up to speed and know what ideas we've tossed around. If you have any questions or comments just post them in here. I know that me and the others have begun to post, so feel free to read over what we put and jump in if you see the right chance too~

Hope you guys have fun with this!

<3 Miyr

-Miyr

Miyr

Henderson, what would we need to do for an IRC room for OOC pinging? I'm new to all of this, so would you care to elaborate?

-Miyr

Henderson

No, we dont need one. We can just use this OOC thread to say 'I posted' is what Mith was getting at i think.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

I thought that the SB was a tool to use to alert members to posting and whatnot, but it's fine. Hopefully after we are approved we can talk about things in PM. Hopefully that will be soon~

-Miyr

Henderson

Welp, we'll see.

I'm currently writing up a post, and when i've done i'll be dissapearing to get changed out of my work gear into something comfortable. Wont be too long hopefully, but i'll still be kicking around.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

I'm waiting for my food to cool off so I may a bit poofy myself. That and I'm waiting for my landlady to call me ><

And take your time with your post~ And I understand wanting to change out of your work gear. I still need to shower and stuff. So take your time hun~

-Miyr

Henderson

A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Kineas

I'll be a bit scarce for the rest of the night. I'll try to work in another reply later, but we'll just have to see if the night doesn't keep me too busy.

Henderson

No worries dude. I should probably slow down anyway.
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

I will probably reply soonish. I am doing a few things so my reply may take a lil bit.

-Miyr

Henderson

I'm not sure where to go from here! After the orders he was given, #183 would probably be there all night and until every last scrap of rubble is removed from the streets! :O
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Nevermore of blood ravens

It's not to late to get in on this is it?

Miyr

No Nevermore it's not, read over this thread and then the one the RP is in, and create a quick character sheet. You should have enough time to put in a post before "the end of the day."

*dries her dripping hair* Well I was going under the assumption that they were being evacuated out of the center of it all due to the guards showing up in Kineas' post. So if you would like to have #183 stay all night that's fine with me, or you can role play him saving some more people before encountering some guards. Because there is the whole possibility of him misinterpreting orders from them etc or not complying because they aren't his owner etc.

My idea of where to go from here is everyone being taken home and cleaning themselves up etc. Perhaps going to the next day after everyone else is finished with their reactions to the destruction.

The next issue after that is how we are going to have everyone brought together. Perhaps my character's father had scouts report what they saw, so everyone was brought in to be "rewarded" for their courageous actions? Then we can figure out where to take things from there? Perhaps they will be employed to go investigate the area the airship came from to see what's there and possibly determine the cause of the airship being attacked?

-Miyr

Not a problem, I've been reading both threads with much interest

Name: Sasha
Weapon:Machine pistol/throwing knifes
Magic:none
Summon:none
Description: His eyes are pale blue and his hair is deep black. He has a feminine build appearance and feature.
Attire:He wears  an oxblood red leather trench coat affixed with brass, black leather pants and boots. He also had brass plated leather gloves.
Personality:He is a pacifist by nature, but fights for what he's passionate about
Background: Ex military, employed as an artist since the peace began.

Miyr

Sounds good Nevermore, are you working on an intro post now?

-Miyr

Yep. I hope I can contribute some fun to the game.

Miyr

-Miyr

Henderson

Think it would be OK now to start describing it getting late?
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

-Miyr

Henderson

Also, welcome to Never and everyone else!
A level 5 Solo Lurker!

Miyr

I am going to hold off on posting for a bit until some of the other players can get their posts in.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I am up for suggestions as to how they are brought together.

Quote from: Miyr on June 07, 2010, 07:32:29 PM
The next issue after that is how we are going to have everyone brought together. Perhaps my character's father had scouts report what they saw, so everyone was brought in to be "rewarded" for their courageous actions? Then we can figure out where to take things from there? Perhaps they will be employed to go investigate the area the airship came from to see what's there and possibly determine the cause of the airship being attacked?

Would we like to go with this idea? And if so, do we want it to occur on the current day in the role play? Or do we want to do a few days of cleaning the wreckage up?

In my mind, we can either insert a post basically summarizing the clean up effort (which I can do if no one else does since I'm the creator of the thread/idea) and skip forward to the gathering of people (or when they are given notices to show up at blah blah at blah blah time). Or would you guys like to keep role playing the clean up for awhile?

Let me know what your ideas and thoughts are~

-Miyr

Kineas

I'm okay with it if we skip ahead a bit. I've made my 'cameo appearance' already and I sort of enjoy the idea of being like "how did they keep track of me so well?" :3