Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Conjures a swirl of blue smoke.. whispering very clear instructions that send it seeking out the scrumptious (but ohhh, so naughty!) Cowgirl.. giving that sweet face a big ol' wet kiss.. leaving a trail of blue dripping down her neck.
*See Pillory*

WildCat

I take away the cigar. "There are better uses for those lips," I reprimand lightly. I brush my lips lightly across yours, my thumb caressing and staining itself blue as my kiss deepens.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Veluux

Runs his hand through her thick, dark red hair. It looked like the glory of splashed blood on the arena sands.. then kissed her soft lips passionately, with the same fire that ignites his blades."A goddess."

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

BrokenShards

A tight hug, a soft kiss on the lips, and a suggestive whisper of which foes you can slay to earn a 'reward'.
Ready to write when someone requires.

WildCat

I walk up behind her, my hands caressing up from her hips, up along her belly, up. My lips brush her ears, brush along her cheek until they meet with hers. We are kissing. Passionately.

BrokenShards

Knees either side, I lay down myself upon her, supported by my arms either side of her head. Lowering my head until my lips meet hers in a soft embrace, which becomes more passionate as the kiss develops.

WildCat

I pull her closer, enjoying the soft touch of her at every point. My hands are massaging her back as my leg wraps behind hers. I am kissing her happily, hungrily.

BrokenShards

A soft nibble to that ear lobe as I run a hand gently up her spine to her head, pulling her into a long, passionate and deep kiss.

WildCat

My lips press and move against yours, wanting, parting. My hands move down to your waist, pulling you closer still.

BrokenShards

"My WildCat." I let my lips be parted, my hands roaming down to your hips, holding you tightly, wanting in my eyes.

Veluux

Blows both of them a kiss... they look too pleasantly fulfilled already to interrupt with a more physical action.

OrchidofDarkness

puts two fingers to her pale lips and blows a soft kiss
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

Anesa

Cannot resist giving a cowgirl smooch to those sexy, sexy lips!  :-*

OrchidofDarkness

-is taken by surprise cheeks turn a faint pink. Kisses the neck with her cold lips-

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: camille on March 23, 2012, 03:14:45 PM
Cannot resist giving a cowgirl smooch to those sexy, sexy lips!  :-*

Made him doubly happy by forgetting to wear a top for the kiss and hug.

Anesa

*Grins and gives him another long, slow, deep, wet kiss...her body warming from the heat that is radiating off of his*

OrchidofDarkness

-Gives Camille a soft peak on the cheek-

Anesa

*Grins and kisses the back of her shoulder*

OrchidofDarkness

-eyes get wide an enjoys the very soft kiss on her shoulder. Turns around and places a soft kiss on her collar bone-

SummerWhispers

Sneaks in a kisses the back of her neck.

Anesa

Gives a quick smooch to those sexy sexy lips!!

SummerWhispers

Kisses the side of her neck,.... and wave good bye as I have to take off

Veluux

"We've had too many breakups and makeups." He offers her a teasing kiss, perhaps friends with benefits is the compromise she's looking for.  ;)

OrchidofDarkness

oooh shivers from the soft kiss on the neck. Turns and gives Summer a soft kiss lightly on her lips-

(This keeps up men will have heart attacks )