Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*Uses a summoning spell*

Accio WIN!  All mine :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SmuttyReader

Winner winner, buy me a chicken dinner!

Despairs

Over my dead body, well technically skeleton remains, but you get the idea.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

I'm sorry, but I want to win... it's nothing personal.

Despairs

You will lose to the reaper of souls.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

SmuttyReader

Despairs

SmuttyReader

SpiralEye

I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

SmuttyReader

Belle33

SmuttyReader

Sorry, but you have competition.

Miscellany

Queen !   I win ... for a moment.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

SmuttyReader

The moment is up! Sorry.

Despairs

Foolish mortals! Hahahahahaha!

SmuttyReader

Foolish, whateveryouare. lol

Despairs

You have no idea who I am, do you?

SmuttyReader

I know you are a loser.

Despairs

Watch your tongue dear, your soul will be mine in the end.

KesTrell

Looks like everyone's busy sleeping off Saturday night.  Easy win!

Belle33

Not so fast!  This WIN is mine.

SmuttyReader

See's win up for taking... *grabs it*

Despairs

We meet again Mon ami, the win is mine.

KesTrell

Not today! *steals win*

Despairs

"You do realize you are holding my left hand, right?" Waves at her with his boney left hand. I have already acccquired the win and hid it in of these mountains. Points at the three mountains in the far distance.