When angels fall, and demons rise (accepting everything

Started by abandoneddolly, December 03, 2013, 12:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemady Angel

Alright then I will be looking into creating an angelic male and a human female as soon as i can :)
<---- O/o

abandoneddolly

Quote from: GypsyBook on December 25, 2013, 10:57:26 AM
If you are still looking for players I am interested.

sure just make a character sheet

Quote from: Jemady Angel on December 25, 2013, 07:20:12 PM
Alright then I will be looking into creating an angelic male and a human female as soon as i can :)

looking forward to it.

PaladinZenaku

"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

knifeparty

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on January 13, 2014, 02:27:58 PM
Is this still up? If so can you use a archangel male.

I second this. I will play an Angel if the game is still open and has a beating heart.

Wargtass

I could make time for this as well. Would be awesome to go a bit more Old Testament angel though, a creature equally of divine dread and terror, but driven by puritan virtue rather than spite and evil as the demons usually are depicted. Not sure if that would fit with your idea of the setting though.  :P
O/O

Tsunami

To boldly go where no one wants too!!!!

BloodThirsty

Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood

Julles

Wargtass

I'll try to get inte contact with the OP today. If it is still not open, I'll try to get a permission to run this myself, the interest is clearly here.  ;D
O/O

Julles

Yay. Yeah, I've been interested in it since the beginning. I even set up the character lists. Hehe.

abandoneddolly

I think we are going to reopen this if anyone is interested.

Julles

Awesome. :D can use my template, too, if anyone wants to.

knifeparty

Name: Isael
Race: Angel of Wrath
Apparent Age: 33
Orientation: Heterosexual

Weapon:A sword of divine light that can be conjured when required. It burns demonic flesh rather than cuts, killing and cleansing all in the same blow. ['Sword' deals no more or less damage than a standard steel weapon].

Angelic Powers:

Healing: Ability to heal non-fatal wounds.
Flight: Isael cannot fly, he has no wings. [Weakness]
Sense Demon: Isael can sense demons within close proximity. He knows the entropy they radiate - the soul-decay that they cannot hide as their existence errodes the earth and humanity as a whole. Unless the infernal have special abilities to veil their presence, then they will arouse his suspicion wherever they step, close by.
Bring the Light: An artifact power from when the Lightbringers led the Angels into the darkness of the Void to wage war. There are no Lightbringers today, but Isael can still use available sunlight to forge a purifying blade of holy light. This power can be used wherever there is sufficient sunlight (not at night, dawn or dusk, or inside dim buildings) ensuring the Angel of Wrath is never unarmed.

History: Illuminatum Praefervidus - 'The Burning Light' are the hand of God. When war must happen, when even the Father must admit his mistakes and turn away from his flock, if only to make them appreciate his mercy, then these Angels are his greatest gift. His greatest sacrifice.

Isael is a Purifier, a cleanser. An Angel created just for this war and just for now. He is sent to spill blood in the name of the Father and to dirty himself with such deeds - committing atrocity which ensures he will never return to the divine Kingdom. He must sin in the name of the Father, in the corrupting world of Men. They call it 'The Blackening', when earthbound Angels, exposed to the vice and unlordly creations of mankind slip from their own innate purity. Their feathers slowly darken, one at a time, cataloguing misdeeds...some say it's the beginning of the Fall and others muse that it is evidence of the severence from The Father. Without his will to sustain them, the Illuminatum Praefervidus are destined to suffer, die, or succumb. They who burn twice as bright, burn half as long.

This is something Isael has learned to resent as he wades through the filth of earth in his fledgeling years. Denied heaven while Men ensured the gift of their existence was squandered. The grind of sin that was the world of Men that he had to live amongst and how it ate at his soul. He hates this place, this Prison. This Garden Eden. And it is this hatred that allows him to carry out his duty. To be without mercy with the Father would offer his limitless forgiveness. To hide his blackening feathers, he has cut his wings off and refuses to heal the wounds, maybe out of spite for his creator. But it makes his Angelic form easier to hide, both from his own kind, and from Lucifer's.

Isael has spent the last three years defending Seattle with the kind of carnage his kind is born to provide. In the end it was futile, the Void decided it wanted Seattle, and sent some of its most vile, powerful things to the surface there. Heaven was forced to retreat, perpetuating the theme of this holy war. Tonight Isael is looking for a new place to die.

RainyHigh

I'd like to re-apply with Kali again if that is OK?

Character name: Kali Khrishna
How old they appear if angel or demon:  25

Any special skills or abilities:
Sewing, for repairing clothes or other fabrics such as skin (to help close wounds). Driving, when she gets her hands on a car or motorcycle, she can drive it. She has the ability to drive very fast and evasively (to get away from danger). Risk-Taker, if there is a chance to pick between staying safe, or getting something that will help her family (brother and other survivors) which will mean facing danger, she will face the danger. She's not afraid to take chances anymore because she wants to survive as long as she can. She still has hope even though all faith is lost. Running, Kali wasn't a track star before the earth became hell, she might not be a track star now, but she can run pretty fast when death is biting at her heels.

Any weapons:

• Machete, for hacking or stabbing.
  • Pistol, for shooting in case of extreme danger.
  • Cross-bow.
  • Arrows and quiver.
  • Hunting Knife, tucked in her boots at all times.

Appearance:
Kali is a tall woman of south Asian ethnicity. She has long black hair that she sometimes wears in braids. There is a tattoo on her upper left arm that has her mother's name written in Sanskrit. Kali has dusky skin and brown eyes. She is leaning more towards the athletic side now rather than the slim and trim model she was before.

History:
Kali ran in beauty queen pageants before she was fighting for her life on a daily basis. She won Miss Syracuse a few months before the end of the world. Born as an American in the USA to Indian parents, Kali was raised as a Muslim, though she never wore the hijab to protect her modesty she had faith in god (until the world ended). Kali has a younger brother, Amaar who is 15-years-old. She is protective of him and strict with him now that she has become a parent towards him after their father was killed. The tattoo of her mother's name on her arm is from before the end of the world, her mother died in a traffic accident when Kali was 16 in high school.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Vlexia

If this RP is still taking characters, I am very interested in either doing a female demon (my first choice), or a female human that is aligned chaotic evil.

Whatever is more needed I am more than willing to do. But I love the synopsis if places are still opened.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

AWickedTale

Very interested in this! What characters would be needed if it reopened?