Home Invasion - Forced Family Incest Game (More Players Welcome)

Started by Mathim, December 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

LOL, ironic using a guy famous for playing a superhero as the model for your criminal character. Welcome aboard. Let me copy/paste your info into the OOC thread and we can continue our conversation there.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Gman001

elfguy

Quote from: Gman001 on January 03, 2015, 02:27:51 PM
how many invaders do you have? Still have room for one?

So far just me and one other who posted, plus another who hasn't posted yet. I think we have room.
----

Prince Truhan

Actually, now we are 4 invaders. If there is room for more or not is up to Mathim though

Mathim

Quote from: Gman001 on January 03, 2015, 02:27:51 PM
how many invaders do you have? Still have room for one?

I think I had specified that, at least initially, the limit for invaders could be up to 5, so yes, we'll be able to allow for one more. That's one per family member. But we do still need some more family, particularly females, whether aunts, uncles, cousins, more sisters, whatever you feel like.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Clio

We only have one male family member. I thought we needed brothers.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Mathim

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 03, 2015, 03:47:41 PM
We only have one male family member. I thought we needed brothers.

Well not 'need', exactly, it would be nice but is not strictly speaking required; the male relatives could be brothers, cousins, what-have-you, sort of just depends on how old the player wants their character to be. The personal preference, at least for me, though, is to have there be at least one brother just so there's more opportunity for male-female incest since with a brother, both the mom and sisters are an incest relation, whereas with the dad, it's only with the daughters that's taboo, not his wife. The male to female ratio is starting to tip more with new invaders coming so unless everyone is okay with M-M stuff, we do need more lovely ladies to help keep things running without delays. Unless we get creative about sharing...

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on January 03, 2015, 03:52:31 PM
Well not 'need', exactly, it would be nice but is not strictly speaking required; the male relatives could be brothers, cousins, what-have-you, sort of just depends on how old the player wants their character to be. The personal preference, at least for me, though, is to have there be at least one brother just so there's more opportunity for male-female incest since with a brother, both the mom and sisters are an incest relation, whereas with the dad, it's only with the daughters that's taboo, not his wife. The male to female ratio is starting to tip more with new invaders coming so unless everyone is okay with M-M stuff, we do need more lovely ladies to help keep things running without delays. Unless we get creative about sharing...

Well, Males sharing is always a good thing. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Gman001

I can wait and see if you get another daughter or niece or something to play.

Mathim

Quote from: Gman001 on January 03, 2015, 03:59:54 PM
I can wait and see if you get another daughter or niece or something to play.

I just told you it was fine, one more is perfectly acceptable, so if you have a profile in mind, go ahead and submit, and you can start posting in our OOC thread. I'm just saying we will also need more females if we're going to have any more invaders after you to avoid there not being enough to go around for everybody.

But anyone who knows someone who is fond of incest play, please try to drop them a message and maybe see if they're interested. Advertising beyond just having a thread like this is always a great feather in the cap.

Gman001

Name: Victor 'V' Hilldown

Role: Invader     Interrogation and marksmanship

Appearance: Everything is military precision.  The hair.  The chiseled muscles.  The fit of clothes.  Nothing is out of place. He's 6'1 and military grade 190 lbs.

Orientation: Straight
Absolute No-No's: Death, Scat
About: He left special forces after he "learned all he could learn" and decided to use those skills to make some cash and have some fun rather than serve politicians whims.  He takes jobs based on the reward and the "fun" as he calls it. V isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.  He also enjoys airing dirty laundry.  His specialty in times of war was getting the other side's best to spill their plans, reveal locations and turn on their own.  He loves a good mind fuck.  His time in the academy showed that if talking didn't work, he was deadly accurate with a pistol as well.  His one vice is perfection.  Everything must be perfect. When things don't go according to plan, he can get very upset.  No one likes V when he's upset.

Mathim

Great to have you. Check the OOC thread, I think only 3 of the invaders went in at first, and the fourth one is bringing in a vehicle with their various other things needed, your character might be able to join them in their arrival just after the others get the girls completely under control.

Still looking for family and especially females to help balance the ratio of family to invaders. Please join! The more the merrier.