Home Invasion - Forced Family Incest Game (More Players Welcome)

Started by Mathim, December 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I tried to get this idea off the ground a few months ago to revive an idea for a game that was going fairly well for a while a long time ago but not enough people responded then so I thought I'd put it out there again.

The idea is based on an erotic graphic novel called The Black Van by an artist called Roberts, if anyone is interested in checking out the source material (this particular romp is in volume 4, but the first three are also very hot and worth checking out, especially volume 2 in my opinion.) Here's the gist, though:

A typical suburban family, where all the kids are in their last year(s) of high school and old enough to be part of the fun, find themselves accosted by a group of home invaders who aren't interested in just burgling the family's belongings, but who want a taste of the mother and daughters' bodies. But that's not all: When dad gets home, he's forced to participate on his own daughters, and if the family happens to also have a son, he'll also be forced to perform with his sisters and/or mother for the amusement of their captors.

Obviously the family dynamic is negotiable to fit the taste of our players, and can be non-traditional, with extended family either visiting or being live-in such as cousins and aunts/uncles, possibly some adopted children even, and other things can be discussed if anyone wants to add some spice to it with some new ideas.

Now that we have the absolute minimum number of roles filled to actually start the game, we can move further discussion to our OOC thread, but if anyone is still undecided or curious, please feel free to continue posting here and I'll be checking it regularly to answer questions and whatnot. I invite anyone else already involved to do likewise to help facilitate things when I'm not around. I don't like to think of myself as the GM because really, it's just a story and a fairly simple one at that, but I did have a fairly clear picture in mind of how it should be framed which is detailed much better in the OOC section. It is, of course, still subject to change if anyone feels it can be improved upon!
OOC Thread (Was in Bondage, now in NC-Small Groups; might need to be moved to Extreme, depending): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220554.0

At this point, because we've filled the minimum number of familial and invader roles, we should be ready to start accepting things like brothers, cousins, uncles/aunts, and of course more invaders! I've removed all the profiles from the index in this post, but every submitted/accepted one is in the OOC thread and much more organized, so look for them there instead.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Vorian

Ah, this thing again ... I'd be interested in something like this if it's M/M inclusive, if not I'm not sure at the moment. I'll give it some thought, watching for now.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Clio

If all the characters are 18 or older, then I'd be interested in one of the female roles.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

KurganofPrussia

Kadigan

Mathim

I was going to allow for the minimum to be 17, but if no one's interesting in playing one of the sons/daughters that young, everyone can be 18+. Do you guys think it would be more prudent to just restrict the age to 18 and over?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 23, 2014, 05:46:50 PM
I was going to allow for the minimum to be 17, but if no one's interesting in playing one of the sons/daughters that young, everyone can be 18+. Do you guys think it would be more prudent to just restrict the age to 18 and over?

I think that's the better idea personally. It's only a year, and it would make people like me far more comfortable. I can't see any problems with it. And since Barbara has the same rule as me, it makes sense.

I'd like to put in my interest for the oldest daughter. Maybe 25? What do you think?

Nymphadora

Quote from: Mathim on December 23, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

I'd be interested and would be looking to play younger, what ever limit you set :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

elfguy

I'm interested in a female role, either daughter or lesbian invader (probably more leaning towards invader), although it would also have to be 18+.
----

KurganofPrussia

I would be down for an invader for sure.  Maybe a brother, uncle or other family member if needed...

Mathim

Okay, so then the age limit on the youngest kids in the family will be 18. But I'd like to set the upper limit for them to around 23 or so, that way they won't have quite gotten a taste of being completely out of the nest, if that makes any sense.

So for anyone ready to commit, here's what I'm thinking for character sheets:

-Name (first and middle only for now, except for invaders; we should discuss the family's name since everyone will have that same surname)
-Role in family/invader team
-Appearance (images to accompany required)
-Orientation
-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character

Like I said, we'll need at least 4 in the family just to start (mom, dad, 2 daughters) and can add more as we go along, and at least two to three invaders as well, so 7 characters in total, but we can have some players double-up to avoid having to get exactly as many and help it get started sooner.

I played the father and doubled up as an invader last time, so I'd like to lay claim to the head of the family again if no one has any objections. If we end up without enough invaders, I'll pick up the slack there too.

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Clio

Quote from: Mathim on December 25, 2014, 11:27:19 AM
Okay, so then the age limit on the youngest kids in the family will be 18. But I'd like to set the upper limit for them to around 23 or so, that way they won't have quite gotten a taste of being completely out of the nest, if that makes any sense.

So for anyone ready to commit, here's what I'm thinking for character sheets:

-Name (first and middle only for now, except for invaders; we should discuss the family's name since everyone will have that same surname)
-Role in family/invader team
-Appearance (images to accompany required)
-Orientation
-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character

Like I said, we'll need at least 4 in the family just to start (mom, dad, 2 daughters) and can add more as we go along, and at least two to three invaders as well, so 7 characters in total, but we can have some players double-up to avoid having to get exactly as many and help it get started sooner.

I played the father and doubled up as an invader last time, so I'd like to lay claim to the head of the family again if no one has any objections. If we end up without enough invaders, I'll pick up the slack there too.

Okay. :) If possible, I'd like to indicate my intent for the oldest daughter at 23. I'll get a sheet up later today.

elfguy

Since family members seem the most popular, I'll go with an invader.

-Name: Tanya Saldena

-Role: Invader, loves weapons and brawls, has a short temper

-Appearance:

-Orientation: bi

-Absolute no-no's: death

My idea for her is that she grew up on the street in an hyper sexualized and tough environment. When she was found by the male members of the invader group, they took her as prey, but she proved resourceful and joined them. It could add another dimension to this, some family members may try to reason with her, although they will have a hard time breaking through her thick exterior.
----

Mathim

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 25, 2014, 11:39:31 AM
Do you want them posted here or PMed?

Posting here is fine, that way everyone can see them right away. When we get enough people I'll create an OOC thread and put them all in their own section.

CriminalMindsFan

I was a home invader last time and would be interested in playing one again, if needed. Unlike last time, I'd be open to M/M scene as long as I only use my hand or a toy/device against the male members of the family.

Looks like the role of mother is also vacant as of my post.  :P

Mathim

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on December 25, 2014, 05:36:16 PM
I was a home invader last time and would be interested in playing one again, if needed. Unlike last time, I'd be open to M/M scene as long as I only use my hand or a toy/device against the male members of the family.

Looks like the role of mother is also vacant as of my post.  :P

How could I forget you, old chum? Your name practically says it all as far as this theme story is concerned. Glad to have you back for another round. You're of course welcome to play a family member as well, maybe a son or cousin or uncle.

Also wanting some opinions from the players: The ending of the comic this is based on has some of the daughters' school friends showing up knocking on the door, unaware of what is transpiring inside. Is anyone wanting to just play the role of someone not related to the family being pulled into this rape-orgy? I mean, the biggest draw to this idea is that it's not just non-con, but also incest, so if anyone is wanting to keep it strictly at that, we can, but if it might mean more people becoming involved we can have some outsiders come in to play as well if the idea is popular enough.

Kadigan

I'd like to throw in for the younger daughter say about 19ish. With holidays going I'll hopefully have time to get something posted up profile wise by tomorrow afternoon, maybe saturday mid day.

Nymphadora

Quote from: BarbaraGordon on December 25, 2014, 07:50:06 PM
I'd like to throw in for the younger daughter say about 19ish. With holidays going I'll hopefully have time to get something posted up profile wise by tomorrow afternoon, maybe saturday mid day.

Would you be interest in playing twins, if Mathim says it's alright?

I was going for youngest myself but wanted 18, preferably.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

KurganofPrussia

Quote from: Mathim on December 25, 2014, 07:37:34 PM
Is anyone wanting to just play the role of someone not related to the family being pulled into this rape-orgy? I mean, the biggest draw to this idea is that it's not just non-con, but also incest, so if anyone is wanting to keep it strictly at that, we can, but if it might mean more people becoming involved we can have some outsiders come in to play as well if the idea is popular enough.

I was going to just play an invader, but I have an idea for another character that follows this logic, if it is cool...

Whomever the youngest daughter is (or one of the twins, if that happens) has a boyfriend who is coming over to pick her up for a date/school/study/whatever.  He is brought into the house and then is "forced" to have sex with the mom, sisters, etc.

I could also play both an invader and the bf, a cousin and the bf, or whatever works.

Clio

Technically Nymphadora could play the 18 year old daughter, Barbara could play a 19 year old, and I could play the 23 year old. It just depends if you two want to both play the youngest (aka twins) or if the age is the important part.

Let me know if this is alright for my girl...

Name: Felicity Anne

Role: Daughter

Appearance: Felicity is a petite girl, but very curvy. Full breasts and hips flare in to a relatively smaller waist to give her a true hourglass shape. She is pale with a rosy tinted and lightly freckled complexion. Her long red hair is wavy and her eyes are bright and blue. She is pretty, but she isn't the tall skinny type that is popular in magazines. (Model: Barbara Meier)

Felicity 1
Felicity 2
Felicity 3
Felicity 4
Felicity 5

Orientation: Straight
Absolute No-No's: Death, Scat
About: Felicity is the oldest daughter at 23, and she has always been the academic one. The 'good girl' and the smart one. She was a straight A student and top of her high school class, and has recently graduated from college with a degree in anthropology. She plans to go on and get her Master's degree and eventually her Doctorate, but for now, she's living at home and working as a research assistant at the local university. She loves her family dearly, and would do anything to protect her siblings and parents. She can be quite oblivious and naive for her age, and she is actually still a virgin...although most of her family doesn't know that. She's never talked about her sex life with anyone, although she's always willing to listen to her sisters. In reality, she has gone as far as oral, but she is picky with men and tends to not date as much as most. Therefore, she hasn't lost her cherry yet, but she is curious about a great many things. She can be very stubborn and fierce when protecting someone she loves, and will sacrifice herself before letting anyone hurt her family. However, she's far from perfect. She has a bad temper, has shaky self-esteem and can come off as being prudish or clueless about things she can't learn from books.

RedEve

I might be interested in playing a cousin who comes over to visit at the wrong time.

So she would be introduced after the game has started proper already and the invaders are already having their way with the family. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Prince Truhan

Would you consider an uncle that is actually with the invaders rather than a victim like the other family members? Perhaps he has a bone to pick with his brother, the father?

Sharon

I would love to play a younger sister whom is started out as a Foster sibling and before her 18th birthday she was formally adopted. I could see her as an outcast among the sisters and maybe the brothers. I could see her being the one everyone  blames for things if something goes wrong, it's always her fault but she still loves her adopted family.

CriminalMindsFan

Not completely sure that I'll be available for this so don't count on me being available.