|| Craving Dragon Age - Alternate Universe - Dread Wolf x OC (F for M) ||

Started by Andronica, April 15, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Hello and welcome! As the title suggests, I'm craving a story set in an alternate universe of Dragon Age.

More specifically, I'm looking for a partner with some knowledge of the games to play the Dread Wolf - the trickster god Fen'Harel - in elf form, for my Dalish elf. She may be an archer, or Keeper in training who goes searching for knowledge, and a little adventure (while she still can). The Dread Wolf could try and manipulate my character to acquire something her people are safeguarding, or we can go in a completely different direction! I apologize for not having much of a premise for this but my intention it to be vague so we can develop it together. :)

The Dread Wolf is cunning, manipulative and self serving. He sealed the Gods away from the Dalish people, leading to their downfall, or so everyone says. Since the games don't mention him much, you have plenty of leeway with how you play him!

Anywho, I hope this little tidbit peaks someone's interest. If so, shoot me a PM after taking a look at my ONs and OFFs. There are many other plots to check out, both Original and Fandom in nature. Oh, and here's some picture inspiration for you: