Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livrainbows

Livrainbows

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Neithriel

That is a very lovely 10, I love the mask!
My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Nico

Blythe

10/10

Lovely monochrome image, has a marvelous stern elegance to it~

Beguile's Mistress

The avatars are always a 10 as is the person who chooses them.

Nico

10 - It's so very lovely! As lovely as the person using it.

Bliss

10, not only for the avatar itself but for what my brain is imagining happening out of frame to make those expressions on their faces...
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Alhanna

8. It looks lovely, just hard to see details.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Captain Maltese

10. The perfect plot bunny generator.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Chi

10 - very dashing, where are we going for dinner?
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Eranil Morathim

jumping back into things here.

That's a 9. I like the mysterious nature it seems to have.

Eva

Captain Maltese

9, for a butt that dreams are made of.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Deamonbane

An easy 9. Good lookin' suit, that...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Beguile's Mistress

Eranil Morathim

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Eranil Morathim

Marshy

7. I'm sure he looks nice without the makeup, but the intense heavy metal makeup is a turn off to me.

Batman4560