The Perfect Partner is someone who...

Started by Captain Maltese, July 13, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daddysgirl87

Craves me as much as I them. To elaborate, would feel the irresistible ancient, most basic instinct that is lust, desire, and longing, that I have for them and return it with equal fervor. My perfect partner is a creature with whom I could offer total surrender, and would not be disappointed. This pure (used loosely) concoction of perfection would hear my call, my whisper, and understand that the sound is not created by deception, or simple human vocal chords, but know that it is the electric impulse from every cell and synapse in my form calling out for what my body and soul(should there be such a thing) wants-no-craves. When things go bump in the night.
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Mordred

.. is enters my senses like some rare treat. A sudden burst of flavor that saturates my ravenous fangs that then lingers with intensity while slowly fading. Driving me crazy with every deliciously excruciating moment, of course. Ah but sliding inside to my depths those naughty little seeds of desire for more. And no matter how hard I try (not that I really do.. but just saying.. if) to shake this building addiction, it's quite impossible.

Of course there is also that perfect blend of how my blue-soaked palm taps against the juicy bottom.. to consider. But with this, there is always time to perfect that gorgeous morsel of sound and sensation. Again and again.. and again.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

...is simply silly and an absolute dork at times.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

OrchidofDarkness

Would enjoy all the silly little things I do 
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Tersius

Is willing to try something new occasionally.

Mordred

.. seems to have the keys and the map to what makes me tick.. while causing me to need quite crazily to crawl inside their world and wreak all sorts of wild havoc.
*See Pillory*

daddysgirl87

Knows how much I love a good surprise, as well as a tantalizing treat. Someone who can whip out enough crazy to handle my own...who knows exactly which buttons to push to get me to come out of my corner...and who knows exactly how to keep me craving more, and coming back for it.

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

On's & off's

SummerWhispers

....Is the one who can always make you grin, and enjoy your day the more just by simply being themselves.

Mordred

.. gives me this overwhelming urge to get real close.. maybe even too close.. lean forward like I'm going to slip these fangs into the neck.. but then, reach up and tuck a few stray strands behind that kissable ear. Ahh.. but then it would be pretty much impossible to not get.. yes.. even closer.. every part up tight and close.. to breathe, whisper.. make sounds into that adorable ear. Maybe even lick a bit. Actually.. no maybe about it. I like to lick. I also like to bite. Damn.. I like to do many things.
*See Pillory*

daddysgirl87

..greets me with lips and hands that always find the exact placement I need them to be in at any given time. Would forgive my indulgences with "punishments" that make me want to be naughty all over again. Leaves little reminders that none can out do him when it comes to tantalizing my senses and leaving me breathlessly aching for more. One could cut the tension with a knife when it comes to the magnetic pull between us. My perfect partner is as addicted to my pleasure as I am his.

On's & off's

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. makes me smile.. not only with my lips but with a sensation of every cell almost shivering into this weird little dance that I just know is a crazy grin. When within this bubble of sensation, my mind at times finds any words at all quite difficult. Apart from.. 'whoa'..
*See Pillory*

daddysgirl87

...can put a giddy smile on my face with his mere presence...

On's & off's

diamonedsky

The perfect partner is someone who makes me feel -- through their words and actions -- like I'm the best part of their day.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. keeps me on my toes while luring me into the puzzle of needing to figure them out.. while knowing full well that's a maze that has no final point.. yet saturated through this intoxicating creature there is always a full knowing in both directions of what is truly wanted. Even if not in describable words.. just in general vibe.
*See Pillory*

Calyx The Neko

...someone who will talk to me when need advice and will be quiet when I need to vent.
A mediocre Master tells, a good Master teaches, an excellent Master explains, but a True Master inspires... -- Anonymous
Ultimately, the purpose of a flogging is to inflict pleasure. - Mitch Kessler
Thought of the Day - Are you kind to everyone or just those that you know?

daddysgirl87

...somehow knows exactly what I need, from fulfilling my 'cravings' to reassurances when my balance is off. That person who whispers little promises of more to come, and keeps said promises. The perfect one loves a good challenge if more for the race than the prize.

On's & off's

Mordred

.. Doesn't give up on what they know is something wildly perfect humming, even vibrating crazily to be released. There's a bit of surreal wisdom involved.. a dash of gorgeous insight.. or maybe it's just a bit if luck, lightly nudged by the flowing strands of the universe. This being, when the explosion of magic surrounds them both.. is one to never let go of.
*See Pillory*

Kuroneko

...loves for who I am, not who they think I should be and accepts me with all my faults.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

daddysgirl87

can slide through time and space to a point that is so tight against my every tingling cell that the sensation feels as though I am surrounded, filled and saturated with a glowing energy from which separation could be as atomically detrimental as one could fathom. The unknown being less of a why and more of a why not...it almost at times appears as though it was always there, whispering at the back of my skull...waiting with white knuckles, for me to whisper the reply that started it all...

On's & off's

Ganache

sincerely appreciates me no matter how much time has passed.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

BlightRaptor

...can throw me over her shoulders. Wee!

Mordred

The Perfect Partner is someone who.. lures from my depths the depraved thing that lurks within.. as I equally caress their darkest desires.. to have our sinful needs play and blend and wrap around each other in the most deliciously deviant ways.. drawing us towards an intimacy that pulsates with such wild lust and love and everything that makes existing in these bodies worth every damn moment. Leaves me wanting, craving.. having to have more or knowing I will rapidly lose my mind if I do not. Pulls me inside them.. both with their lips upon mine.. and those naughty hands clutching, scratching.. grabbing. Deep inside. Yes.. this creature, this sexy bundle of succulence knows my fine-print because theirs is the same. And there is never any going back.
*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

...is intelligent, silly, crazy, a wordsmith, goofy, sensual, honest, caring, funny, loving, & insatiable...

oh, wait...that's ME! lol...

ok, I guess my perfect partner is someone like me ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]