~Exotic Cravings~ {F for Dom M} *Curerntly Closed*

Started by stormkitten, July 10, 2012, 12:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

Exotics and Monster Girls

Want to Play (My Character)

Vampire... Shapeshifter... Sphinx... Gorgon... Lamia... Mermaid... Siren... Harpy... Were-animal... Centuaress... Pegasus Anthro... Unicorn Anthro... Feral... Demon... Angel... Fallen Angel... Fae... Zombie....

Check out my O&O... Some of these will be less plot driven and more smut or short term... I dont always need violence, but some of the roles violence or extremes may come up... PM me if interested....

I am currently only playing by forum threads... no pm plays or emails please

Centaur and Deertaur

*Used to breed war mounts...
*Kidnapped and raped by a rival tribe...
*Bonding with a human rider....
*Hunted possibly by the Wild Hunt (seriously craving)

Sphinx

*D&D Sphinx has a spell that can drive a person insane, she occupies a temple and one day someone comes that does not know who she is, although is fascinated by what she is. She either drives him insane because he did not bring a gift, or the gift he offered was not of value... driving him insane turns out to be a very bad choice on her part.

Gorgon

*Captures and sold into slavery (need to have snake hair and eyes binded at all times)
*Adventurers come into her home, not realizing what lives there (May need an immunity against her stone skills)

Mershark and Mermaid

*Possible vore
*breeding for the purpose of exotic vore
*Captured in the ocean and taken to a mountain lake or private pool
*Mating with larger creatures such as dragons or demons.

Werewolf

*She is a newly turned werewolf, probably without a pack...
*A female werewolf being hunted and captured by hunters...
*A new female stumbles into the middle of a pack's territory
*werewolfs first heat

Feral

*She comes into heat and will fuck nearly anything male, he can be a hunter out to capture her, or another feral, or some kind of other shapeshifter. She is in heat for two or three days and is in desperate need of relief every hour.

Zombie
*She is an acolyte or slave or priestess to a necromancer, until one day he kills her and raises her as a zombie
*I love the idea of playing the undead and someone having  measure of control over my actions due to it.

lamia

Other Request threads
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

stormkitten

Currently Craving Exotics

Want to Play With (Your Character)

Vampire... Dragon Lord... Dragon.... Shapeshifter... Werewolf... Were-animal... Centuar...Elementals... Demon... Incubus... Tauren... Snake/Horse/Dog/Cat/Reptile... Tentacle Monster... Unicorn... Wild Hunt... Angel... Fallen Angel... Orc... Zombie... Mummy...

Goblin...  Human... Elven... Brother... Cousin... Twin Brothers... Warrior... Prisoner of War... Soldier... Knight... Gladiator... Guard... Traitor... Assassin... Slayer... Hunter... Scout... Spy... Torturer... Necromancer... Mage... Priest... Summoner... Wizard... Prince... King... Servant... Slaver... Ask me about others

Wild Hunt
*My female catching the attention of the wild hunt and being hunted down and captured... either to become part of the hunt... to become a slave... or eventually killed as a trophy.

Dragon
* I am expecting extreme penetrations with this, possibly broke bones

Werewolf

*Brother werewolf gets trapped with sister human and rapes her

Centaur
*Raping females
*Bonding with a rider
*Amazon captures a centaur to make him her war mount (femdom)

Zombie
*Non apocalypse please
*Zombie raised, but the female lost control of him

ONS and OFFS

Koyume

Oh god yes. I was trying to start something like this myself: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144993.0

I'd love to do something with a centauress, or maybe a unicorn-anthro or something. I had just been thinking of playing a pretty typical human man, maybe a woodsman or something, but I might be up for playing something more exotic too.

Vassus

Before I get exited, I do like quite a few of these. Much of the time, I like to play the submissive one (though, I promise, that's not why I love the one I do), but, these ideas are grand. I had a list, but I threw that out when I saw the Amazon, Centaur Warmount bit. even if we couldn't RP that I'm going to try and find some art, or literature about that.
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

stormkitten

ONS and OFFS