Camp Half-Blood (Started; seeking more players!)

Started by Ariel, June 23, 2014, 03:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Snake

*catches in net and tries to hypnotize* YOu will have interest in this~

The Golden Touch

You are not a Jedi! But I am... >:)

It would be good to see more players joining. We're only thirty minutes into the IC thread, so no one will have missed out on much. Its exciting!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Aiden

Juggtacular

Aiden

Juggtacular

Except...
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker.
Cade Skywalker.
Mara Jade Skywalker
Jacen Solo
Galen Marek(Starkiller)
Revan
Ajunta Pall
Kyp Durron
Ulic Qel-Droma
Kyle Katarn

etc, etc, etc...  ;D

Rave

Rave

Ariel

*joins the RP a dozen times over just for Tom*

<333333333333
Not accepting new RPs

Caela

Got to do some more reading after work (argh, WHY does work have to interfere with my reading/writing?!) but I am totally in and have a couple of character ideas running around in my head. I'll look through the approved characters tonight to make sure neither of them is duplicating anything you've already got.

Am now going to have this on the brain at work all day when I can do nothing but ponder! lol

Rave

Quote from: Caela on July 12, 2014, 05:14:49 AM
Got to do some more reading after work (argh, WHY does work have to interfere with my reading/writing?!) but I am totally in and have a couple of character ideas running around in my head. I'll look through the approved characters tonight to make sure neither of them is duplicating anything you've already got.

Am now going to have this on the brain at work all day when I can do nothing but ponder! lol

-pounces Caela-

WOO! Welcome darling ;D

Caela

Quote from: Rave on July 12, 2014, 02:31:19 PM
-pounces Caela-

WOO! Welcome darling ;D

Hehehehe ~ish pounced!~

Hey you. Thanks for the welcome. :D

Caela

Was wondering, is the Cabin Roster fully up to date? I'd like to make a daughter of Poseidon if there is really still a spot in that cabin, but have a couple other ideas if not.

Ariel

Quote from: Caela on July 12, 2014, 06:49:35 PM
Was wondering, is the Cabin Roster fully up to date? I'd like to make a daughter of Poseidon if there is really still a spot in that cabin, but have a couple other ideas if not.

I keep it up to date as often as I can. There is a free Poseidon spot, which you can have if you want. After that, it's closed off until further notice.
Not accepting new RPs

Caela

Quote from: Ariel on July 12, 2014, 06:50:58 PM
I keep it up to date as often as I can. There is a free Poseidon spot, which you can have if you want. After that, it's closed off until further notice.

Woot! I figured you were keeping things up to date, but have found it's always better to ask just in case RL has kept a GM busy for a bit. :) Work didn't totally beat up on me today, so you should have a sheet this evening. Got a bit more reading to do first though. :D

Rave

Quote from: Caela on July 12, 2014, 06:47:24 PM
Hehehehe ~ish pounced!~

Hey you. Thanks for the welcome. :D

'Corse!

Looking forward to seeing your Poseidon Girl  ;D

Edit: She already has two cousins at the camp who just arrived and already causing shenanigans. One of the players by myself and the other by Juggtacular, so there you go, connections  :P

Caela

App sent...Ariel, just let me know what tweaks need to be made to her!

Caela

Quote from: Rave on July 12, 2014, 06:57:34 PM
'Corse!

Looking forward to seeing your Poseidon Girl  ;D

Edit: She already has two brothers at the camp who just arrived and already causing shenanigans. One of the players by myself and the other by Juggtacular, so there you go, connections  :P

I know she'd have cousins but how would she have two brothers already? The other Poseidon-child is a female.

Rave

Quote from: Caela on July 12, 2014, 09:21:22 PM
I know she'd have cousins but how would she have two brothers already? The other Poseidon-child is a female.

Thaaat's actually a typo. I did mean to say cousins instead of brothers :P

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Aiden

midnight diamond

Character sheet submitted for another daughter of Demeter!

*eyes Goldie*

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

midnight diamond