Exalted: Non-System Based Interest Check

Started by BruceTheCat, July 21, 2016, 12:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceTheCat

Totally still room! In fact our recruitment thread hasn't gone up yet. I wasn't able to hit it over the weekend like I wanted.

Hopefully tonight!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

AribethAmkiir

I tried to read everything, so I apologize if I missed it, but what region is this going to begin in?

Meliai

Quote from: Red Lobster on July 24, 2016, 02:01:40 AM

The game will begin in the East. The starting location for all players will be a relatively small town called Oak Harbor, which is located a few days ride south of Nexus. Fate has lead everyone to a small inn near the center of the town.

{{A/As updated 5/8}}           

AribethAmkiir

Rajah

Is this still kicking? Been a little while.
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

BruceTheCat

It is! Just been a bit busy with work. Want to get that out of the way before kicking off the recruitment so that I can concentrate on the game when it is starting.

Should be able to create it early next week
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Rajah

AndyZ

I'm thinking of playing Infinite Sky, a Twilight Crafter who knows how to make artifacts (as well as orichalcum) but can't manage to create Magitech yet.  Along with her Wings of the Raptor, one of the items from a previous incarnation is her Essence Buster, a device which sheathes over her entire forearm when not in Elsewhere.

The original design for the weapon is an Essence Pulse Cannon from Inkmonkeys, just something for a Solar instead of an Alchemical.  The big question would just be whether it's acceptable.  If not, I have other ideas to throw around ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Gilgameshian

My guess is just that things got super busy really for Red. That said, still totally game for this for the record.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Rajah

Alright, so it's been about two weeks since "tomorrow;" I think pronouncing this DOA is fair enough. Is there anyone else interested in running it?