The Playthings Of The Enchantress (Dom F for F) [Closed!]

Started by FarFetched, May 01, 2015, 06:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarFetched

-Sorry! I am no longer accepting requests for this RP plot.-

Hey all, Farfetched here. I had a great idea for an RP one morning, and I'm looking for anyone who might be interested in some fun. I have plenty of ideas in mind for this instance though, so expect a longer, plot driven story.

Notes about me:
I am definitely a Dom.
I can easily tone back any Extreme RP to a partner's comfort level.
My activeness flutuates; some weeks I can churn several posts per day, and others might come once a week.
I'm not a huge fan of Futa.

Who I am looking for:
The only thing I really desire in a partner is an ability to make 2 paragraph+ posts. On average, I'd like a partner who can commit to at least 1 response every three to four days on average. A good grasp of english grammar is a must, and I don't have any problems with partners revisiting their own posts to fix any errors they make (I do this for most of my posts anyways!)

General Setting and Content:
The setting for this RP is High Fantasy, with very few constraints. Your character could be anything from a furry, to an elf, to whatever else you might have in mind.  The RP situations will tend to be sex-oriented, but has plenty of space for non-erotic RP as well. Most kinks in this story will be centered around BDSM, and may include Humiliation, Human experimentation, Pleasure Denial, Pet Training, and Light Torture.

The Plot:
It isn't easy, being magic. It seems so whimsical at first, having all that power at your fingertips. However, for those that show just the faintest hint of talent, you soon learn of its burden. You get to watch your friends and family transform into needy beggars. They'll place their every need squarely upon your shoulders, as if they were somehow entitled to your magnificence.
It only becomes worse when you get famous- much like myself. Peasants, transients and every color of desperate merchant come to me looking for miracles; and they always, always believe their distance from salvation is a mere snap of my fingers.
They don't know just how wrong they are.
To request the aid of the Grand Enchantress of Cabót is not a deal made lightly. I require a tidy sum of gold for my services, and I always make a point to ask for a little something... extra. Something I know will cost them more dearly than any coin. Usually, it's a daughter, and rarely a willing one given my reputation. I have a preference for firstborn daughters in particular- Virgin, of course. What I do with them is entirely my business. Some I sell, some I lend to the local brothels, the less appealing ones I like use for more risky experiments.  There are, however, a select lovely few I let serve me for their little lifespans. Now with them, I can finally have some fun.

Now, what will I do with you?

(One way or another, you are a girl being sold, or submitting to the Grand Enchantress in return for one of her miracles.)

The Enchantress:

Name: High Enchantress Elayne
Appearance:Elayne is a naturally well formed woman with long, auburn hair and a striking set of blue eyes. Her shapely curves and expansive, D-cup breasts leave little to the imagination, and she does her best to emphasize this. She has a particular fixation on dresses of red silk that hang loose on her extremities, but tighten considerably at her waist and chest. Being a manipulative woman by nature, she prefers to wear corsets and enchanted jewelry that further enhance her beauty. Her voice possesses an educated, almost British tone.
Mannerisms: Above all, Elayne adores playing mind games, and finds great pleasure in making her peers squirm. She is by no means a kind woman, but being privileged she sometimes likes to think she is. This is often a source of annoyance for others. Her ire is an infamously dangerous thing to provoke, and her retaliation is always ironically fitting.
Magic: Elayne is an Enchanter, which is a special kind of mage. Instead of casting spells with a wave of their hand, an Enchanter's magic is restricted to imbuing objects with magical properties. This limits what Elayne can do in many ways, but her spells, unlike any other magic, has permanence and can be used by non-mages. Elayne herself is one of the greatest enchanters in the world, the kind of mage that comes about once every few generations, and she has rightly earned a reputation as a miracle worker.

Feel free to send me a PM if interested, and definitely give my O&O's a peek in the meantime. I'd love to hear where you'd like to see this RP head.

onefoggynight

I am very active on the weekdays, though my weekends tend to be more for socializing. I love to roleplay, especially when it's driven by plot and characterization but still sex-oriented.

I have a character who might do very well for your enchanting creation, I'm hoping. Her name is Minerva, and she is being sold by someone seeking to make a deal in return for his dream of riches. He found her at an execution, where she was a curly-topped, befreckled waif awaiting her burning at the stake. She and her mother killed their landowner, a man who had long harassed them, and the girl was ready to face her punishment when this opportunity arises. Taking the place of this old bachelor's daughter, she agrees to go along if it means sparing her life.
Because of a minor surgical setback, I'm going to be slow if not on/off for a few weeks while I go through physical therapy on top of the usual work schedule. Please bear with me.

FarFetched

Quote from: onefoggynight on May 02, 2015, 02:38:39 AM
I am very active on the weekdays, though my weekends tend to be more for socializing. I love to roleplay, especially when it's driven by plot and characterization but still sex-oriented.

I have a character who might do very well for your enchanting creation, I'm hoping. Her name is Minerva, and she is being sold by someone seeking to make a deal in return for his dream of riches. He found her at an execution, where she was a curly-topped, befreckled waif awaiting her burning at the stake. She and her mother killed their landowner, a man who had long harassed them, and the girl was ready to face her punishment when this opportunity arises. Taking the place of this old bachelor's daughter, she agrees to go along if it means sparing her life.

Oh hi,

I'm really glad you liked my enchantress idea! Unfortunately, the thread title states it is "[Closed!]" because I've found a partner for it already. Sorry for the confusion.

FarFetched

I decided to open this one back up for round 2.

Bump!

Catherine7

Hi,

I'd be interested in this. I'm open to pretty much anything and love the idea of being owned by another. You can check out my ons and offs but a quick overview is that I'm submissive by nature and have no real boundaries that you may cross. I particularly enjoy emotioanl backmail or situations where I have no control. I enjoy humilation and of course all types of bondage.

Please PM me if you think I fit the profile

Cathy xxx

FarFetched

Quote from: Catherine7 on February 16, 2016, 04:50:13 AM
Hi,

I'd be interested in this. I'm open to pretty much anything and love the idea of being owned by another. You can check out my ons and offs but a quick overview is that I'm submissive by nature and have no real boundaries that you may cross. I particularly enjoy emotioanl backmail or situations where I have no control. I enjoy humilation and of course all types of bondage.

Please PM me if you think I fit the profile

Cathy xxx
I'm Glad you liked it! Unfortunately, I've decided to go with someone else on this RP idea. Thank you for your interest, however.