Still more Werewolves of Miller's Hollow

Started by Xillen, January 04, 2011, 02:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Hi,

Do people still have an interest to these kind of games? If so, I could run another, now that I'm back on the forums.

Greetings, Xillen.

LordVetinari

I'm in the application process at the moment (evidently!) and have only played one mafia game in my life and loved it!

If you host another I would love to be in it, but be aware I can't play properly until February, as have exams all through January :(

Xillen

Quote from: Thehairyhole on January 05, 2011, 12:32:29 PMI'm in the application process at the moment (evidently!) and have only played one mafia game in my life and loved it!

If you host another I would love to be in it, but be aware I can't play properly until February, as have exams all through January :(

Hi,

Just to be sure, you need to be approved in order to play this game, as being able to receive PMs is a necessity. However, with the current speed of signups, I think it'll take a bit before we get started, if we get started.

LordVetinari

Quote from: Xillen on January 06, 2011, 03:47:22 AM
Hi,

Just to be sure, you need to be approved in order to play this game, as being able to receive PMs is a necessity. However, with the current speed of signups, I think it'll take a bit before we get started, if we get started.

KK cheers for letting me know

I need to wait until after my exams anyway, so IF I do get in, I wouldn't be playing until february anyway.

Xillen

Autumn Sativus

Send out a PM to the 20 people interested in Harvest Moon.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Xillen

Hmm, could do that.

First need to get my GM tag on this forum fixed. Dunno what's up with all the locked threads...

Trieste

It's become protocol to lock old game threads.

Remiel

Xillen,  I was thinking of starting up a variant of the game in Miller's Hollow;  perhaps we could collaborate?  But, yes.  Moirae's game just ended, and there's quite a few "regulars" who keep up with most of the Mafia games.  If we put up an interest thread, and send out PMs, I'm sure we'd hook quite a few people.

Xillen

Quote from: Remiel on February 18, 2011, 11:23:09 AMXillen,  I was thinking of starting up a variant of the game in Miller's Hollow;  perhaps we could collaborate?  But, yes.  Moirae's game just ended, and there's quite a few "regulars" who keep up with most of the Mafia games.  If we put up an interest thread, and send out PMs, I'm sure we'd hook quite a few people.

You're talking about Valerian's Vault?

I'm not allowed to play there, so that point is rather moot.

LordVetinari

Defo up for some werewolves now exams are over. You start one hit me up.