Gauging Interest - 4E Eberron Adult campaign...

Started by woegman, June 30, 2010, 11:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper

As for the other characters, perhaps Lita Smith works as a bouncer at said establishment?  Though she feels the tug of adventure calling her heart, the fear of what happened in Xen'drik has, till this point, left her content at being mere muscle for the Boromar clan...perhaps the events that occur will build her confidence in her adventuring abilities?

Works for me. Lita's family went into debt to get her an apprenticeship with an artificer. Makes sense she'd be trying to help them out in any way possible. Despite it being the artificer's fault for bringing her to such a dangerous location.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Ixy

Quote from: Kunoichi on July 08, 2010, 12:54:37 AM
*reads over*

Uhm...  There is no Dragonmarked House Hael'Gul. ^^; There are thirteen Dragonmarked Houses in the setting, and the four populated by humans are Cannith, (Mark of Making,) Deneith, (Mark of Sentinel,) Orien, (Mark of Passage,) and Vadalis (Mark of Handling.)  Each House runs guilds tied to the power of its mark, like Orien's Courier and Transport Guilds, or Deneith's Defenders and Blademarks Guilds.  Here's a handy Wikipedia link for you to read through, giving basic details about the various Dragonmarked houses.

Considering the overall tone to your backstory, I'd recommend House Orien as the most fitting Dragonmarked House for Dieza to have been born to.

I also can't help but note that you never picked your trained skills on your character sheet...

Yeah, I kinda made that up.  Okay then, I'll edit later today.  Who am I to question canon? 

I must have omitted the trained skills when I transferred from the 4e builder to Myth-Weavers.  I'll update that when I pull the old sheet.  Thanks for noticing.

Kunoichi

Well, Eberron actually has a fairly flexible canon, so woegman could make up and add in a Dragonmarked House Hael'Gul if he really wanted to... ^^;

The one last thing I think you might need to change is your choice of deity.  Llira isn't exactly Eberron-specific.  Feel free to ask if you'd like any suggestions in that area.

woegman

Sorry all - crazy busy today.  I will post from home tonight and answer any and all questions that I can.

woegman

Alright - we're all set I think!  I'm going to lock this thread, and start two new ones - one for OOC posting, and one for IC posting.  Fair warning to all - this next week is gonna be a bit crazy for me, so I can't promise more than one or two posts a day to the game.  Also, I will be out of town all weekend, returning Wednesday, but I may have some posting access.  Please bear with me, thanks.

woegman

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74933.0
IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74931.0

My next post will be in the OOC thread, confirming all the players and roles, and once we are agreed there, I will launch the opening IC thread.