A soul to sell.. (Erotic Pathfinder Adventure!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, September 20, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 25, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
So, basically a bratty sub? Talking back and being rude for assailant, even when she moans?

Yeah, I can deal with that, honestly can be kinky to put the arrogant into place, figure that's the approach...
and if not, I got my friend, Ten the tacle to help out. Just clarifying cause as much as I like non-con, it ought to be happytimes noncon. You know, sweet girls turning into lustful demonic vixens, losing their souls and swearing eternal devotion to demoncocks, that kinda shebang.

To continue on Adabella!:

Slightly clarification on Adabella's backround: She believes to have contacted a demon, doesn't know for sure.

The mechanics stand or fall depending on how well word-magic works, which I have no experience with, that said, I'll take your word for it that it's at best equivalent to normal casting and the character sounds like someone that'd go for inspiering over powerful, so I'm fine with it for the time being.
I'll go for exotic small group non con stuff, I think that'll give everyone plenty to do. ^^

Approved

That makes  a total of 3 Characters for us, meaning now is your chance to think up last minute questions/suggestions, I think I'll start up the OOC soon.
Rough ETA: Get the rp going towards the weekend.

QuoteI rather enjoy seeing the tables turned on wannabe Dommes…
That'd be easy to go for, yes. :P

HalfTime

QuoteSo, basically a bratty sub? Talking back and being rude for assailant, even when she moans?
Bingo!

QuoteI rather enjoy seeing the tables turned on wannabe Dommes… just putting it out there. ;-)
Same here.

Roleplay Frog

By the by so far we got 3 spellcasters(more or less casters, but all mentally focused characters), so I might bend the campaign a bit towards a spellcaster campaign focus, if that's where the characters continue to fall. ^^

Zaer Darkwail

Or can introduce 4th GMPC who is physical (paladin who abuses lay of hands and is basically Darkness from Konosuba ;)).

Chulanowa

If I can ever stop having minor disasters strike, I can add my own character in...  :P

Roleplay Frog

I feel like there's enough interest/interesting characters going on to set up the OOC!

Feel free to roll over there to keep things sorted here. And yes, definitly still time for moar, planning to start at the weekened the earliest.

Re Z L

Piecing together a character at the moment, probably won't be done until sometime tomorrow, though  ;D
A&A

Chulanowa

On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the DC Cinematic universe and 10 being Animaniacs, how much room for silliness is there in the game?

By the premise I'm feeling about 7-8? Sort of Corruption of Champions ("ZOMG RAMPAGING DICK PLANTS!") / Knights of Badassdom ("If you don't stop complaining, the gods of Vincebus are going to curse all your characters with a case of evil herpes!") level?

Or put another way; using a certain gibberish-spewing Goblin-shaped Rod of Wander as a starting point, how many notches should I dial it down (or up...?)

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 27, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the DC Cinematic universe and 10 being Animaniacs, how much room for silliness is there in the game?

By the premise I'm feeling about 7-8? Sort of Corruption of Champions ("ZOMG RAMPAGING DICK PLANTS!") / Knights of Badassdom ("If you don't stop complaining, the gods of Vincebus are going to curse all your characters with a case of evil herpes!") level?

Or put another way; using a certain gibberish-spewing Goblin-shaped Rod of Wander as a starting point, how many notches should I dial it down (or up...?)

It's not super low but definitly lower than 7-8.
You wouldn't have to tone it down much, lil bit of toning might help. Iirc you left my last campaign because the character just didn't fit in.. so yeah.. would have to work on that a bit.

Re Z L

Name:  Djanet
Class(es):  Kineticist 5
Race:  Shabti
Alignment:  Chaotic Neutral
Description:  An exotic, beautiful woman standing just over six feet tall.  Strong thighs emphasize the wide flare of her hips, leading to an almost unnatural thinning at her waist, followed by the curvaceous swell of her chest.  The rogue-like woman thrives off of the attention and approval of those around her, almost to the point of being lost or broken without it, which leads to her preferring extravagant clothing and being relatively out-spoken.  Of course, unlike other rogues, it's easier to pick the pockets of others if their attention is on her and not on their belongings.
Fetishes:  Mind Break/Control, humiliation (light), exhibitionism, switch (compliments/positive attention -> submissiveness; insults/negative attention -> dominant behavior)
Dislikes:  Being ignored, being disapproved of, being reminded of her lost memories
Backstory: 
Djanet's history begins at the moment of the contract being made with a demonic being.  The first words that had been spoken to her were by the demon:  "I hope you enjoy how your new life turns out!"  With a grin she disappeared, leaving behind a copy of the contract that had been made.  The deal had read simply that she would relinquish her soul to give up her old self to be a more perfect, and beautiful being.  It was the defining moment of her new existence and she could barely understand what had happened.  Perhaps that was all part of the demoness's plan.  She left the sight of the occult ritual that must have been used to gain the demon's attention and began to strike out into the world, with no memory of what the world was before she made her deal.

She spent the first couple of years exploring, trying to find traces of her old life.  The faint fragments she did uncover simply faded away in time, leading to dead ends--she wasn't sure if maybe it was as if she had never really existed prior to this life or if she was simply not a significant enough person to have warranted much attention.  She found herself torn between accepting this new life--despite her damned state--and wanting to revert what had been done to her.  She never really made any significant decision on the two possibilities, she was just as likely to destroy the pact as she was to remove her enslavement and keep her new form...if it even was a new form.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:  That she's lost her memory of what she was before the deal she made.
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:  Make friends with other inmates.  Maybe find a way to convince the guards to let me out...  Or just steal the keys when they're distracted.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:  Appeal to its sense of superiority and offer to retrieve a valuable item for them.

Character Sheet Link

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str  10  +0
Dex  16  +3
Con  18  +4
Int  10  +0
Wis  12  +1
Cha  16  +3

HP:  44/44; Armor Class:  18; Initiative Bonus:  +3; Speed:  30; CMD:  16
Saving Throws:  +8 Fort;  +7 Ref;  +2 Will
Class/Racial Feats:  N/A
Chosen Feats:  Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Weapon Focus (Kinetic Blast)
Traits:

• Flaw:  Dependent - Whenever you fail a Diplomacy check, you become shaken for 1 hour.
  • Trap Finder - You gain a +1 trait bonus on Disable Device checks, and that skill is always a class skill for you. In addition, you can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps, like a rogue.
  • Extremely Fashionable - Whenever you are wearing clothing and/or jewelry worth at least 150 gp (and not otherwise covered in gore, sewage, or other things that mar your overall look), you gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks. One of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you.  (Diplomacy)
  • Convincing Liar - You gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff or Intimidate checks and one of these skills (your choice) is a class skill for you. (Bluff)
Skills:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bluff +10
Diplomacy +10
Disable Device +8
Intimidate +8
Perception +9
Sleight of Hand +11 (+16)
Stealth +11
Use Magic Device +8

Equipment and items:
Handy Haversack
Traveller's Any-Tool
+1 Glamered Mithral Shirt
Sleeves of Many Garments
Gloves of Larceny
Silk Kimono
Golden Collar
Pocketed Scarf
Masterwork Dagger
Concealable Thieves' Tools

Attacks (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon)
Telekinetic Blast +7 attack 3d6+3+4

Wild Talents:

• Blast:  Telekinetic Blast
  • Defense:  Force Ward
  • L1 Infusion:  Extended Range
  • L3 Infusion:  Pushing Infusion
  • L5 Infusion:  Bowling Infusion
  • L1 Utility:  Basic Telekinesis
  • L2 Utility:  Telekinetic Finesse
  • L4 Utility:  Telekinetic Haul

A&A

Roleplay Frog

Note to self: check out shabti race for.. DMing reasons.

Re Z L

A&A

Ampere

That's a very appealing image, I too must look into the Shabti race (for... nefarious reasons).
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Roleplay Frog

Djanet

Backstory: Sweet and simple and while it would normally make me hesitate, it plays nicely into her fetishes.

Backround: A blaster hmn. Please note down your aetherpath feats and racial abilities too, I can see them in mythweaver yes, but it makes me lagg something fierce occasionally, so I prefer to not use it.
Note down your excess gold in the base character sheet too please.

That said, using Mythweavers as reference, everything seems to be in order, so you are Approved!

As promised, I shall focus a bit on spellcasters in the campaign, because that's kinda what we're going with.

I'll be working on the IC now - we're totally open to further interests tough.

Re Z L

Will do!  Should have all that done when I get home this afternoon
A&A

LtFox

I'll have my elf or half-elf Magus done today, just got home from work so expect it in a couple of hours.

Although, yes, the Shabti race seems to have it's own appealing ...assets.

EDIT: I will post my character tomorrow, since my character sheet can't be arsed to work for some reason.  May have to drop a PM about the Pact at some point, too.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Roleplay Frog

Had a player pop off, so definitly still open, it's still easy to sort new players in right now.

Ixy

Name: Corey
Class(es): Hag-Riven Bloodrager (Fey Bloodline)
Race: Changeling
Alignment: CN
Description:
b]Fetishes:[/b] Compulsion, exhibition, seduction by dark forces, overwhelming unnatural lust, small groups, orgies, center of gangbangs
Dislikes: Violent boring rape, scat
Backstory: Born in the farthest wilds, she was dropped at her father's door to be raised by a lone shepherd and herbalist.  When she reached womanhood, she was slowly inducted to her great-grandmother's line-- the fae circle that her family lived to protect.  When besieged by dark forces, the fae were being slaughtered, and the girl could not aid them... she was no warrior, and could only hide or run... but the vision of her dreams, the face that she saw when she bathed by moonlight or sneaked off to the swamp to explore her desires?  It found her hiding place, and it was glorious... with but a swirl of her pricked finger, she was promised the power to crush their enemies, to summon her True Mother's power greater than any fae magic could muster, and she returned to the battle empty-handed, her claws gleaming, and shed the blood of her enemies in a blood-fury that none of the circle had ever seen.  Exhilarated by the rush of battle, despite the mourning they all faced, she thought herself a hero-- until she was cast out for the monster she had indelibly become.
Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: Her fae blood makes her vulnerable to seduction by the slightest effort, with but a drink or a song, and she is deeply ashamed that she will thus be known as a vile thing to her own people, her father's human people-- to any she ever meets.
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: She feigns weakness, then unleashes a rage and hatred from deep within herself upon her captors when they think she is all but dead, knowing it is better to be slaughtered with blood on her hands than to die in a cage.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: She is awestruck by its power, asks it so many questions about itself, seeking to serve it in any way possible so that she can share its glory in battle.  Its restrained rage makes her giddy and its power makes her slippery with honey of want.  She must have it... somehow.

Character Sheet

Corey
Grade 1:
Random notez!

Roleplay Frog

Remember to holler at me when the character is done, lest I miss it.

Sethala

Just stumbled across this thread.  Is it possible that there's another opening, or am I too late?

Edit:  After quickly glancing over the character sheets in the party already, it seems the party could take a frontline fighter type.  Rough idea is along the lines of a paladin who thought she was making a pact with an angel, only realizing her mistake after it was far too late.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Sethala on October 07, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
Just stumbled across this thread.  Is it possible that there's another opening, or am I too late?

Edit:  After quickly glancing over the character sheets in the party already, it seems the party could take a frontline fighter type.  Rough idea is along the lines of a paladin who thought she was making a pact with an angel, only realizing her mistake after it was far too late.

We're open until stated otherwise. People wont necessarily work together, so play what you like and can keep playing rather than a dedicated frontliner. The basic idea could work fine enough though.

Ixy

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Ixy on October 07, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
Sheet added... thanks :)

Can I bother you to fill out the on-site sheet I posted? Secondary party links make me lag and I find them less easy to read through oftentimes, the font of pregen things bothers me. You are free to use the pregen for your own reference.

Sethala

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on October 07, 2018, 10:13:23 AM
so play what you like and can keep playing rather than a dedicated frontliner.

Heh, to be honest I always have a hard time picking what I want to play, so seeing what's already in the group helps me narrow it down.  Don't worry, if I didn't want to play a frontline fighter type character, I would've picked something else.

I do have a few more questions before I start working on the sheet, though.  Considering the theme of this game, is it possible to either ignore the alignment requirement for paladin, or have her abilities switch to something more fitting of her actions as she gets more and more corrupted?  (Perhaps eventually shifting her class features to match the antipaladin instead?)  If not, I'm fine with playing a Fighter instead.

Also, I've got more of an idea for her corruption that I'd like to run by you.  I think what I want in general is something playing off orgasm denial, a curse that keeps her on edge and unable to climax, but rewards her if she obeys, forcing her to do cruel and evil things just to sate her own lusts.

Something along the lines of, she was the protector of a small town, the highest-ranking member of the guard stationed in the town.  One day, a large horde of goblins attacked, and she was wounded in the initial fight.  While the rest of the guard managed to fend them off for now, they'd strike again as soon as they regrouped, and she had lost too many guards to hold them off a second time, especially with her unable to fight until she healed enough.  Her pleas to help were answered by what appeared to be an angelic being, offering her the power to continue the fight, if she signed away her soul.  She accepted without hesitation, and her wounds were instantly healed as a gleaming suit of armor appeared, along with matching sword and shield.  She stormed onto the battlefield again, the armor making her nearly invulnerable to the goblins, the sword cutting through them like cutting through air, and she single-handedly held off the entire horde.  The price for her new equipment was quickly made clear, as only hours after she finished the fight, as she was about to take the armor off again, she felt something moving along her skin.  The inside of the armor had shifted into a mass of tentacles, and they held the armor tight on her, no matter how she tried to remove it.

Not long after, she set out on a journey to find a way to remove the cursed armor.  Unfortunately, the armor itself often made the journey difficult, teasing her for days or even weeks on end without release, giving her dreams of what she must do to earn another climax, often involving being alone with another girl for the tentacles to ravish.  Unfortunately, her heroism has its limits, and there's only so long she can go with constant teasing before finally giving in to the monster in her armor...