A soul to sell.. (Erotic Pathfinder Adventure!)

Started by Roleplay Frog, September 20, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roleplay Frog

She came to you, in many forms. Her name, claimed, Esmeralda.
She came to you, and asked a price no mortal knows the value for.
That evil, wicked, ghastly woman, whose price you had to pay.
For money, fame, power or health, oh it seemed all so sweet.

But now, your body, dreams and thoughts, all of them are changing.
And you realize she never wished to destroy or consume you.
Far worse. She wants slaves of the flesh, she yearns for you to help her.
Your only allies, those that would not condemn, are those as cursed as you.

But perhaps, just maybe, Esmeralda has planned that too.

OOC link!
In character Thread!

-> Looking for a group of at least 4, open to more.
-> Aiming for a mid-length, fast paced campaign
-> Players will work together towards a common goal but not necessarily act together, to deal with posting/inactivity issues more easily.
-> Erotic themes will focus on Corruption with a touch of BDSM, (Exotic non con forum, propably)
-> Classical adventuring setup with erotic twists. Expect a variety of terrain and enemies, details pending on size.
-> Pathfinder, Character lvl 5 with apropriate starting gold
-> Epic 25 point buy for stats
-> HP Maxed on first level, half on all following.
-> 2 Traits, or 3 with a Drawback
-> All core races allowed, unusual stuff and overly powerful races are up to the DM. I prefer nothing too monstrous, but you can use creative freedom in apperances.
-> All core classes allowed. 3rd party with DM approval on case by case basis. Try not to build too extremly, I'm happy to help out if there are questions though.
-> Not going by first come first snuggled basis, you are free to plan what character to take out.

Houserules/Notes:
You are welcome to shared backrounds, if you so desire, you are also free have made a bit of a name for yourself as heroes, something attracted the dark forces to your soul, after all.
Don't expect simple fiend-binding stuff to get you out of this issue. You can be of any alignment, despite making basically a Faustian pact, though your pact should fit the alignment (NG is unlikely to sell their soul for wealth, CE wont sell it to save their loved one).
Also a character giving in to their darker urges all too swiftly, or not at all would not be interesting in the setting either.
Do keep in mind that a likely path for your character will be as servant of a dark, lewd force.
Male characters are allowed, but expect to be feminized or somesuch to fit the plans, holler at me if you want to talk details.
No leadership or related feats.

Your Pact
You begin this game, having made a pact with a powerful, evil entity and with the understandable goal of saving your soul, quite literally, before you are turned into a corrupted agent of your would be owner.
The pact was either direct or overt (meaning you had little idea what you were getting into, your character was tricked, somewhat, etc).
The Pact functions as a major wish and is part of the creation process and yes, you can wish for things like power, immortality, eternal youth, the revival of a loved one.. each of these will have ingame impact determined by me.. and I like creative rps, so choose wisely.
The Stipulations of the pact are as follows: The pact itself cannot be undone, destroyed or altered without consent of both parties. The pact doesn't prevent you from taking whatever action you please against the pactmaker besides directly altering it.
You posess a leatherbound copy of the pact in a language you can read (Or drawings, lacking literacy), your pact-maker posseses the original(and likely keeps it safe). The pact itself has a weak aura of evil, the copies are mundane items and look like an overly-fancified trade-document to any non-expert. As long as the pact exists, whatever is happening to you(hint hint erotic content here hint) can not be stopped and propably not even be slowed down much.

Character Creation code:
[float=right][img][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b] Also Archetypes and favoured class bonus noted here.
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b](If differing from picture)
[b]Fetishes:[/b] (Name a few things you want to happen to your character/Do to other characters)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Name something you really don't want to happen to your character/wouldn't do to others.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (No need to write an essay, but give a brief idea of your characters outlook and why they had/where forced to sell their souls, what they bargained for.)

[b]Bonus questions![/b]
[i]What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know:[/i]
[i]Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?:[/i]
[i]You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?:[/i]

[b]Ability Scores[/b](+Modifiers)
Str
Dex
Con
Int
Wis
Cha

[b]HP:[/b] [b]Armor Class:[/b] [b]Initiative Bonus:[/b] [b]Speed:[/b] [b]CMD:[/b]( Your BAB +Str/dex+feats)
[b]Saving Throws:[/b] Fort Ref Will
[b]Class/Racial Feats[/b]
[b]Chosen Feats:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] (also, Drawbacks if applicable)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment and items:[/b]
[b]Attacks[/b] (Attack bonus +Damage with chosen weapon
[b]Spellcasting[/b] (Delete if your character has none)
Cantrips:

Grade 1:

[spoiler=Random notez!]
Include the image of a cute/funny demongal here to prove you read this far!
[/spoiler]

Conundrum

Will the feminization come at the start of the game from making the pact or progress as the game goes on?

Could someone ask for eternal life and youth as well as power to conquer their enemies?  Trying to go for an immortal ruler type of thing?
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on September 20, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
Will the feminization come at the start of the game from making the pact or progress as the game goes on?

Could someone ask for eternal life and youth as well as power to conquer their enemies?  Trying to go for an immortal ruler type of thing?

Possibly and .. sure. Nothing bad's ever come out of squeezing a wish spell.

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on September 20, 2018, 06:23:53 PM
Probably to which part?  At the start or as the game progresses?

Oh, sorry, that wasn't very clear. Either is a possibility, I could even see a character ending up being only -mostly- female, but my point is you can start as a guy, wont stay one for long.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm  I am interested,  With  gender transformation thing would a character  being Gender Fluid be a problem?

Hello again Rp Frog

Conundrum

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on September 20, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
Oh, sorry, that wasn't very clear. Either is a possibility, I could even see a character ending up being only -mostly- female, but my point is you can start as a guy, wont stay one for long.

Would you allow a Magister?

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/rogue-genius-games/magister/

I was thinking of roleplaying it as a character who is trying to find any kind of power, whether divine or arcane, to get out of the pact they have made and slow or reverse it's effects on him.

HalfTime

This is very interesting. Is Words of Power on the table?

Chulanowa

Consider me intrigues; when you say core races / classes, do you just mean core book, or "Paizo-published"?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 20, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
Hmm  I am interested,  With  gender transformation thing would a character  being Gender Fluid be a problem?

Hello again Rp Frog
I mean, I guess that'd be a part-necessity. ^^ My issue is basically I'm no good at domming males, domming the pc's might come into this one prominently depending on their sucess-rate and plans.., so I'm shipping around it, one way or the other.

'sup

Would you allow a Magister?

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/rogue-genius-games/magister/

I was thinking of roleplaying it as a character who is trying to find any kind of power, whether divine or arcane, to get out of the pact they have made and slow or reverse it's effects on him.

I think I'll allow that concept, let's have a character with a backround as any one of the basic spellcasting classes that now needs to branch out.

QuoteThis is very interesting. Is Words of Power on the table?

Oh hey, Truename magic, I knew it was somewhere around. That said, if you can use these powers, so can your enemy. Do you think it worth that risk?

QuoteConsider me intrigues; when you say core races / classes, do you just mean core book, or "Paizo-published"?

Hey Intrigues,
I'm pretty open on races. They should be humanoid enough to trigger my perverted fancy, beyond that, I've let players use monstrous races with level adjustments. To be clear, you wanna play a Svirf, you can, but you'd start on a level below the others.

Before I forget it!
You are free to come up with shared backrounds and other prior affiliation, lacking this, I'll have you gather up with a united goal that you can't exactly share with most people, after all those that would approve of what you did, even for the right reasons, are likely not the crowd that is going to be helpful in the situation, and anyone else is going to be prejudiced.

HalfTime

Thank you! Words of Power isn't as strong as regular spellcasting for the most part so I'm fine with that.

Ampere

I like this idea and would be interested in a mesmerist as a pact-maker. The inevitable slow corruption is a big draw, I have to admit.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Lockepick

I'll post some interest here! I'm a big fan of the corruption angle -- including the feminization/gender transformation.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: HalfTime on September 21, 2018, 08:09:00 AM
Thank you! Words of Power isn't as strong as regular spellcasting for the most part so I'm fine with that.

I mean if I don't like it worst case I'll spawn a horde of horny satyrs exclusively on your characters location.

I always liked the truenamer and this feels like truenaming so I'm actually half curious what these folks did with it.

QuoteI like this idea and would be interested in a mesmerist as a pact-maker. The inevitable slow corruption is a big draw, I have to admit.

I never personally got the mesmerist class, but then, I never was any good at staring-contests. I know them to be decently balanced either way, so sure.
*makes alluring corruptive noises*
Well, you will struggle against the inevitable, thats for sure. :p

QuoteI'll post some interest here! I'm a big fan of the corruption angle -- including the feminization/gender transformation.

*cheers* We seem to be gathering enough interest quickly, that's nice.

For team composition, keep in mind that you can but wont have to work together, most importantly I want to avoid the whole 'waiting for someone's post.. whilest they two wait for your post' so play the classes you like, after all, in ... real fantasy life, you wouldn't necessarily organize yourselfs into neat groups of Tanker/healer/supporter/ranged damage/skills user either. Basically you are all working together for a common goal, but at the same time, just how much can you trust someone that not only has sold their soul, but also is struggling against the same darker urges you are fighting.. how much can you trust yourself...

uwah.

Marie Reynolds

Roleplay Frog are you okay with Hybrid classes?

LtFox

Well, this seems interesting.

Is it okay to interpret your 'core stuff only rule' as "Paizo-official material"?  As the actual Core is really, really limited.  Of course, since you didn't want too powerful races, restrict it to 10 point or below races, for example.

It's actually interesting that most of the later classed, the Base and Hybrid ones are actually better designed and more balanced than the original Core classes.

If it's allowed, I'm looking into an Elf Magus.  Not decided on the gender thing yet.
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 21, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
Roleplay Frog are you okay with Hybrid classes?

Y'mean Hunter, Skald and Jetta? Sure, why wouldn't I be.

Is it okay to interpret your 'core stuff only rule' as "Paizo-official material"?  As the actual Core is really, really limited.  Of course, since you didn't want too powerful races, restrict it to 10 point or below races, for example.

It's actually interesting that most of the later classed, the Base and Hybrid ones are actually better designed and more balanced than the original Core classes.

If it's allowed, I'm looking into an Elf Magus.  Not decided on the gender thing yet.

Anything with paizo's official seal is usually fine, yes. I guess I was a bit imprecise in the opening there.
I'll abstain from commenting on design however, as different people want different things out of design, really.

So sure, elf magus sounds like the classical approach. :P

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest, but sending PM now for some details.

Marie Reynolds

Yep and Cool!

So is an Aquatic elf an acceptable race.

Ill be ironing out more of my Bard/Rogue/Bloodrager then.

So if anyone would like ties, I would love an pc to have an important part of her back story. It would  probably the only companion she had from her time in her gilded cage among her people before the two flew the coup!e. If you are interested in playing a young and promising performer to be a sort of instructor/companion in the gilded cage part of her/his life please feel to pm me.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on September 22, 2018, 08:10:33 AM
So is an Aquatic elf an acceptable race.

If you can dun mind lewd puns, sure.
Heh. 'Ugh, one of those aquatic elves.. damn Whalehuggers'

QuoteIll be ironing out more of my Bard/Rogue/Bloodrager then.

Feel free to.

Zaer Darkwail

Is it okay male chars transforming into futas okay?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 22, 2018, 09:27:46 AM
Is it okay male chars transforming into futas okay?

Can do that.. but to clarify on the pm, we are aiming for sub leaning pc's.

Marie Reynolds

Lol, What is Pathfinder  without puns lewd or otherwise!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on September 22, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
Can do that.. but to clarify on the pm, we are aiming for sub leaning pc's.

Ah, well I can work with sub male/futa. As I need practice (in writing) such char. Doms is what I naturally lean to but can do sub so long it's fun :)

Roleplay Frog

While I can do either myself, I decided that a campaign would benefit from adapting a certain tone and direction early and then working off on that.