News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Fate Stay/Night

Started by Karma, November 21, 2008, 11:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't have any plot ideas or anything. But, I wondered if anyone here is familiar with this and would be interested in the future!

Ryven

I have never played the game, but the anime is one of my favorites.  I've seen the entire thing and am pretty familiar with it.  Archer is my favorite character. :D  I would definitely be interested should you make a game of it.

*chuckles* Lemme tell ya, Ryven, the anime barely scratches the surface and is bothersomely crappy compared to the game! Not to disparage your tastes, because it's good on its own - but once you've played the game, it's just unacceptable, if you know what I mean. It's pretty easy to find on select sites, if you wanted to find it, and it's finally been completely translated into english. They've even been able to use the PS2 version to insert the added voices into the PC version. It has the full cast of the anime, doing a far superior job! I'll get off the rantbox now. XD Good to know I've got one interested.

Ryven

If it weren't a hentai game, I would probably play it. :(

The h-scenes are a REALLY small part of the game. Seriously, don't let that dissuade you. They're actually really crappy too! XD The author really didn't enjoy writing them, it seems.

Ryven

I'll see about checking it out sometime.

Silent Wayfarer

Seen the anime, played the game, know the plot. I like the idea of having a Rider-type Servant. :D
"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0

iridum248

Surprisingly enough, so have I.

I don't like the anime, but I find the second route of the game to be quite inspiring- Too bad about the sex scenes, which are rather, well, embarrassing...

If anyone has any ideas for a basic plot, I'd like to hear them. The concept is cool, but it needs to have a twist. Also, I don't intend for this to be a big game - A couple Masters and Servants at most.

Silent Wayfarer

I don't have a plot, but we could do it in a troupe format, which means everyone plays a Master and someone else's Servant.
"Yeah. Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?

Uhm...er...well, don't think of the children like that. Or like that. And, oh my gods, not like that! STOP THINKING OF THE CHILDREN!"

- Lizard

My Ons And Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21765.0