Maid Cafe (modern Tokyo, M/M, M/F, forced xdress, fembois, yaoi)

Started by Haibane, August 30, 2012, 05:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Maid Cafe

Set in the bustling Tokyo city-centre shopping district of Akihabara, the cosplay-themed restaurant "Hand Maids" is taking the otaku world by storm. The clever owner has hit upon three themes and combined them to draw in huge numbers of customers, from the otaku youth culture and curious tourists, all the way up to smart-suited (and perverted) city gents. "Hand Maids" is a maid cafe with a difference - while the waitresses are all cutely dressed in flouncy, fluffy French maids outfits, they are also... boys! The cafe employs boys as young as 16 up to those in their early 20s although it insists on only those males with pretty looks and feminine faces and style. As well as maids, and boys, the third special ingredient is... physical contact. Physical contact with staff is always forbidden in other maid cafes but at "Hand Maid" there is a special menu supplied and often customers come in merely for an iced coffee but spend far more on scalp or shoulder massages or manicures... or kisses... or patting bottoms... or groping under skirts at the bulging treasures in the maid's panties... or more. The most expensive services are those given 'under the table' or in the private parlours at the rear of the building.

The cafe is owned by a husband and wife partnership and while they can get all manner of perverted customers through their doors who are looking for a pretty maid with something extra under her skirt, they cannot secure enough staff. Thus the devious pair decide to force pretty boys to work for them. They end up cruising the streets of Tokyo at night and kidnapping suitable targets after watching them for some days. The boys are drugged, forced to have kinky sex and filmed while doing so. They are shown stills from the videos and told that they must work at the cafe or the pictures will be put on the internet and the videos circulated around their schools, colleges and families. The boys have no choice but to submit... the thing is that soon they begin to enjoy working as a "Hand Maid" and find out that the cafe offers more than just food and drink and submissive maids in saucy outfits to its customers.

First of all I'm looking for support for this idea and some comments on adjusting it if people think it can be structured in a better way.

Second, if people think it has the potential to work, I'm looking for several players. I would prefer male players who are really into these subjects, rather than female players who would like to do some M/M RP. I know there's loads of fun guys on E who love this subject, its just that usually I find most prefer 1-on-1 games over groups. Now is your chance to blossom in public and have fun with each other!

Characters will all play maids (aka waitresses) though they may choose to have volunteered and taken on the job in the normal manner, or to have been forced into it. Its the intention of those forced that they quickly come to enjoy it. I don't want to play against characters who fight the system, those would be avoided or weeded out in the initial selection.

I plan to set the game almost entirely behind the scenes of the maid cafe with the focus being on the training of the waitresses and the sexual and other relationships between the boy-maids. While interactions with customers will happen, it'll be very much a sideline and all customers will be NPC'd or played by me. Think of the average high-school anime story where all the action is between the students outside of classes and the actual class time takes up almost no story space. The fun part will be a shared forced feminisation setting and yaoi sex and friendships. There's potential for relations to blossom outside of the workplace too although due to the threat of blackmail the dominant owners will often take their choice of the waitresses from time to time.

I can play either the wife or the husband of the couple who own the cafe, and I'm looking for a second player to play their other half. The character must be bisexual and be equally attracted to males and females, or have a slight preference for males.

I am considering plans to introduce a certain (but limited) level of fantasy transformation into the game with drugs that eliminate body hair below the neck, raise the pitch of the voice and allow the boys to grow breasts.

There could well be some piercing, mild bondage and spankings and CBT/chastity devices involved if your waitress is naughty.

azzmeister89

Awww damn, this looked like such an awesome rp too, are you adament on all the maids being femboi's or will there be female maids too?

TaintedAndDelish

This is a nice idea. I would join but I really don't have the time - I have a waiting list at this point. I think this is very doable, and I could see plenty of people pouncing on this.

Far eyes

Sounds interesting i think i will be joining you.

Concept vise i was thinking of somebody willing if inexperienced and unknowing about a lot of his own deep dark secrets that need exploring :D
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Gekido

I like it, I would love to join you as well as a maid. I can also help you out making it if needed just let me know

Visna

If you change your mind about females playing males being allowed to join, I would die to get in on some of this action.

vin26m

Some ideas:

Motivation:
forced or willing

Physical attributes of maids:
small boobs or big boobs
small dick or big dick
small balls or big balls
small ejaculate or big ejaculate
hair - color, length, style
eyes - color
skin - color
build - curvy, slender
weight

Cock attributes of maids:
length
girth
stamina
strength
circumsized

Maid services:

massage - legs, feet, arms, hands, back

give customer handjob
touch customer pussy

give customer blowjob
eat customer pussy
lick customer ass

let customer touch maid
let customer masturbate maid
let customer suck off maid

maid drinks customer cum

maid provides fresh cum in glass for customer to drink

maid drinks maid cum

use toys on maid
fleshlight (artifical vagina) on maid cock
vibrator bullets on maid cockhead
buttplug in maid ass
prostate massager in maid ass
chastity belt on maid cock

Outfits/Features
headress
opera/bridal gloves
thigh highs
panties
apron
braids
cock ribbon
cock stocking

competition
last maid to cum in glass drinks it all
which maid can hold enema longest
which maid can hold biggest enema

roninc30

Echos Visna - if you change your mind about females playing male roles, I'd love to join.  I've written nothing but M/M for 10 years now.
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Haibane

Azzmeister - yes all femboi maids - that's the whole point, no girls. I have another big group game that centres around female maids "Maid Mansion" but that is on hiatus at the moment. I'm sure it'll be resuscitated for a third season at some stage. Right now, fembois are my craving :P

Chloe - I don't plan to have any customer characters, as the first post says, but if you want to play a maid, that's fine. He can definitely have once been a customer, liked what he saw and asked to work there. Remember though the age issue, I’d like boys around 16+ particularly teens so it might be odd for a boy that age to visit such a place initially, though not impossible of course. Once I get sufficient interest I'll put out a character sheet template. There is a fully dominant female role needed for the wife of the couple who own the cafe as well.

Visna & Ronic - I only expressed a preference for guys to play the maids because I know lots of fun writers on E who are guys into this sort of stuff and I hoped it might draw a crowd. If there is room though, ladies are very welcome too. I'd like to see what the interest level is among the boys first!

Vin - thanks, some nice ideas there. I am not a fan of detailing penis sizes by measurements. A general description is enough 'thick', 'long', 'huge', 'interestingly curved', etc. While we are in Japan and Japanese men are small, this is a kind of hentai anime setting, so I'm happy for the boys to be more well-hung than reality would dictate as long as we don't get silly and have people hung like donkeys - that's one reason I ask that actual measurements are never used. Ones imagination always gives the perfect size!

If we get enough players who are okay with boys volunteering to work at the cafe I can ditch the whole kidnapping/coercion idea completely. I added that in case some players enjoyed the idea of non-con and forced sissification but I'm prepared to let that idea drop and we go with a normal working arrangement.

In terms of how the business works in front of the customers, the main room of the cafe will be decorated in the style of a western Victorian or Edwardian era parlour or tea room with plants in big pots, frilly tablecloths, paned windows, shelves with books and knick-knacks on, wooden panelled walls, paintings of war heroes, politicians and such on the walls, a maid playing a piano at the back. Tablecloths all reach the floor so that 'under the table' services are kept concealed. The back parlours where the kinkier stuff goes on will be furnished in the style of a gentlemans smoking room, study or library with big squishy leather sofas and armchairs and chaise lounges. There will even be an office styled room where a customer might role-play a gentleman or schoolmaster and spank a maid, etc.

For customer interactions the maids will role-play as though they are actual maids in a Victorian household, and treat the customer as though he were a distinguished visitor to the house, the wife will be the Housekeeper and so senior to the maids (she will be in costume but her dress will be more sober) and her husband will dress and behave as though he were the Head Butler. 'On stage' the employees and owners wear these RP personas. 'Off stage' they don't and so we can have fun with switching between roles. BTW the food is also prepared by femboi maids as well, those skilled in cooking or who are good with helping in the kitchens.

EDIT: I now have a name and image for the wife, Nishi Yukoku. Her Housekeeper's costume covers up far more than the maids ones will.

vin26m

I'm interested.  Would a character like this fit in?

Name: Kei Yuuki
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Bisexual; Switch, tending toward submissive.
Appearance: 5'0", 100 lbs., petite build, long, straight black hair with bangs, dark brown eyes, fair skin, Japanese descent.  He usually wears a gothic lolita look.

Personality: Sweet, subservient, eager to please, shy.

Born a boy but having a disorder with a shortage of testosterone, Kei never developed secondary sex characteristics for either sex.  He retained a girly appearance and grew up with smaller-than-average boy parts.  He grew up read lots fairy tales and fantasized about being both the princess and the prince characters.

While attending a co-ed school, he was really popular with the girls who found him harmless and charming, and they considered him one of them.  Meanwhile, he was picked on and humiliated by the bigger, stronger, more aggressive boys.

A gifted actor, Kei got a job as a server at a Butler's Cafe.  He dressed up as a butler and served female customers, behaving like a perfect gentleman from the West as he provided refreshments, made conversation in Japanese and English, and gave massages and footrubs.

Kei lost a bet and had to dress up like a maid.  With the help of his female friends, they dolled him up into a cute gothic lolita and he walked into a maid cafe and got a job on the spot.  He is unaware of the "under the table" services and has not been working long enough to be permitted in the back rooms.

Possible scenes:

Some of Kei's bullies visit the cafe and he serves them.  They didn't know it was he that was serving them, and he enjoyed the fact that they were obviously attracted to him and giving him big tips.

Hidden cameras under the table and around the cafe record Kei giving lewd shows for customers, such as sucking on popsicles while they watched or rubbing erections through their pants.  The recordings serve as the initial seed for blackmail material.  Exposure would ruin his father's political aspirations, get him kicked out of school and become even more targeted by bullies.

Kei starts off reluctant but becomes eager.  Mostly celibate and romantic, but somewhat uninterested in sex, Kei finds that being watched, recorded, groped, forced, verbally abused, humiliated, degraded, objectified, tied up, hurt, raped and gangbanged makes his little cock stiffer than ever.

He also finds he likes to tease and tempt straight men, such as the ones brought in by friends unknowingly.  He can eventually participate in the blackmail videos of other unwilling maid recruits.

He will like teaming up with another maid.

Haibane

Thanks Vin, but I'm not asking for characters just yet - I want to see if the idea will fly first! I have a character template created specifically for this game so just hold your horses for now please.

Gekido

Haibane

Thanks everyone. We have about 6 to 8 people showing an interest now, and ladies are welcome too! Here's a character sheet template I'd like you to fill in. Images will be tricky to find because lots of femboi art depicts shota which is not acceptable, so please choose carefully. You don't need a maid image - you can just find a feminine male face if you wish then add the rest by description. Alternatively you can use a female maid image and say that this is him in full costume. Think Thai ladyboy bars - the guys look gorgeous and easily pass as pretty girls.

Chloe - I looked at some Amanoja9 doujins and those are not really the kind of thing I'm thinking of - in those the depictions are of huge breasted women who just also happen to have cocks. For my inspiration look up artwork by Po-Ju but avoid the shota (shudders). These are very definitely boys but with smooth, lean, hairless bodies and pretty faces. That's the starting point.

Anyone who wants breasts enhancing or adding should give that information in the character sheet. Likewise if breasts have already been added to the charaacter, please say so.

I'd appreciate a mix of existing, experienced maids and some new for training. I generally don't like training games since, with the nature of forum play, you almost never get beyond the training stage. I prefer slice-of-life action with the maids already trained up, so please bear that in mind since it's looking like I'll be playing both the wife and husband in the game.

BTW, image for the husband while he's in costume will be Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler. He'll be around 30.

Character Template:

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] (please use Japanese convention of family name first, given name second)
[b]Age:[/b] (maids may be from 16 to 20)
[b]Gender:[/b] (maids are male)
[b]Nationality:[/b] Japanese
[b]Is character an owner or a maid?:[/b]
[b]If maid, give 'working' name:[/b] (female given name only, not family name)
[b]If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced:[/b]
[b]If maid, state how long working at the cafe:[/b] (bear in mind this needs to match the age of the maid and obey the site age limits, a 16-year-old should
only have been there a maximum, say, of 6 months. The time working will determine how experienced the maid is; 0 months = just starting training, 1 month
= training almost complete, 2 months or more = already working there, etc)
[b]Physical characteristics:[/b] (height, weight, hair colour and style, any other description you wish to add)
[b]Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?:[/b] (if yes, please give a note of general cup size)
[b]Image:[/b] (please use anime or manga artwork. Please respect site rules - character must appear to be at least 18 years of age)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] ([i]player[/i] must be happy with both M/M and M/F scenes, but [i]character[/i] may be unwilling in either, at least initially, other
kinks may be listed)

The whole coercion idea is still up for grabs. If people don't like it we can scrap it.

Vin - its my intention that the boys will be made aware on day 1 of the extra services they are required to give customers. There would be no point in employing a maid and then finding out a month later that he refused to have sex with men. That aspect of your character would need to be edited.

vin26m

Changed some stuff - height, weight, awareness of services.

Added - coercion angle (but still a virgin).

Player Name: vin26m
Character Name: Yuuki Kei
Nationality: Japanese
Is character an owner or a maid?: Maid
If maid, give 'working' name: Kumiko
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: Coerced
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: 0 months
Physical characteristics: 5'6", 120 lbs, black hair (long and straight with bangs), dark brown eyes, petite build (height, weight, hair colour and style, any other description you wish to add)
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: No (if yes, please give a note of general cup size)
Image:
Personality:  Initially nervous.  Usually sweet, subservient, eager to please, flirtatious, temptuous.
Background:  Born a boy but having a disorder with a shortage of testosterone, Kei never developed secondary sex characteristics for either sex.  He retained a girly appearance and grew up with smaller-than-average boy parts.  Kei grew up reading lots fairy tales and fantasized about being both the princess and the prince characters.

While attending a co-ed school, he was really popular with the girls who found him harmless and charming, and they considered him one of them.  Meanwhile, he was picked on and humiliated by the bigger, stronger, more aggressive boys.

A gifted actor, Kei got a job as a server at a butler cafe.  He dressed up as a butler and served female customers, behaving like a perfect gentleman from the West as he provided refreshments, had conversations in both Japanese and English, and gave massages and footrubs.

Kei lost a bet and had to dress up like a maid and apply for a job at a maid cafe.  With the help of his female friends, they dolled him up into a cute gothic lolita.  He walked into a maid cafe and got a job on the spot. 

While working there, he really got into the role of being a maid.  He thoroughly enjoyed serving coffee and giving backrubs, tricking men and boys into thinking that he was a girl.  He enjoyed the attention, and they weren't beating him up like they did in school.  He also found himself getting aroused, and had to go to the bathroom often to get himself off.

One day, a customer reached under his skirt and his true sex (along with the size of it when it was hard) was revealed.  Although the customer was wrong for breaking the rules, the damage was done for Kei.  When the management learned that Kei was actually a boy, Kei was fired.  He was ordered to report to Hand Maids, which got the surveillance camera footage of the incident.  They threatened to ruin him, but more importantly his father, who has political aspirations and would not succeed with such a scandal attached to his name.  He was ordered to report to a cross-dressing maid cafe called Hand Maids.

Kei only just started working at the cafe and is still getting his head around his current situation.  He has not had sex with men (or girls for that matter).  He is scared and nervous... and yet somehow excited.  He has accepted his fate to a degree, but just hopes that things don't go too far too fast.

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual (starts of straight), Switch (starts off submissive)

Far eyes

Cool, i will work on that might take me a day or two stuff is a bit mixed up now but i should be back on steady posting soonish
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

A/A

Gekido

Player Name: Gekido
Character Name: Satoshi Kato
If maid, give 'working' name: Asuka
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: Coerced turned Voluntarily
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: Two Years
Physical characteristics: 5'9" tall with 130 pounds. Long black hair and clear brown eyes, tattoo on her lower back telling owner ship by the couple.
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: C-Cup
Image:
Personality: He always has a smile on his face whenever a customer talks to him.  He accepted his fate a long time ago and even since his mentality changed. He was no long a male but a thing to be used for pleasure and he always acts as such. Greeting people that arrive to the café with a smile on his face and letting them grab whatever they wished. Satoshi it’s a guy that loves to make friends, he loves to make people around him comfortable. Often times he helps mistress train the new maids. He loves to write and sing, his voice becoming more and more feminine as time went on.
Background:
He was born a male however during his entire life he felt like a stranger on his own body. His parents loved him to death and always gave him whatever he needed in order to succeed in whatever he was doing. His life was like any normal male, did well in school had a couple of girlfriends which he managed to keep for awhile. His small penis size sooner or later threw them off and made them leave him. Ever since his last girlfriend left he felt alone, he always walked around his neighborhood alone and always did things by himself.

When he was sixteen a girl approached him with a video of him having sex (without much of a success) with  a girl. Quickly he felt ashamed that a video like that exited that would put how woman saw him very differently. The woman blackmailed him into being a maid in a cafe, at first he hated it all he could not wait for it all to be over. Slowly but surely he began to like it, the attention he received was way more than what he would ever get as a female and slowly but surely he accepted who he was, he found his true self. He swore loyalty to the family and even got himself a small tattoo proving his loyalty to them, he never felt more loved in his entire life than on that moment.

Ever since that day he always tried his best to do stuff that got approved by the couple and even helped them train the new maids once or twice. He began accepting his fate that he was just born in a wrong body and he thanked the couple of revealing him the truth about his existence.
Sexual Preferences: Bisexual submissive

Far eyes

Player Name: Far eyes
Character Name: Nakano Reika (Yes i know its a girl name)
Nationality: Japanese (Mother is Swedish)
If maid, give 'working' name: Reika sometimes Rose
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: voluntarily
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: Just a month
Physical characteristics:
height:165cm  weight: 62kg hair colour: Natural blond, its almost the only thing he inherited from his mother.
He has a very small penis, cute more then anything with very tight smooth balls
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: No but he dreams of getting a hormone treatment
Image:
He has longer hair (The blond one, it might be female but its very close in body type): http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1586925
This is kind of the outfit i see: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1292293
Personality: Reika is adventures and actually quiet lusty with occasional bursts of deep shame. He seems almost trapped between a deep dark kinky need to explore his darkest sides and suddenly becoming shy about it. In truth he enjoys being pushed and is quiet submissive even in a common day sense.
Background: Reika has been raised as a girl by his mother for a long time before moving to the city ware he was forced to be a boy by his father witch he hated so moving out he is now looking for what he had enjoyed and exploring his sexuality in the process.
Optional: I like the idea of him having a crazy slave crush on the female owner of the caffe but not quiet in the usual F/M way more in his own kind of sub sense. Wanting her approval more then anything, maybe even belonging. (As noted just optional taught and can be kept sideline)
Sexual Preferences:
player: I find it easier to list my dislikes and honestly you have to get really weird and to the side to find something that will really bother me in a short term. So just consider this fully open - Character death, heavy torture but i think that's unlikely here.
Character Nipples, anal even though at this point he is very inexperienced he gets of on gentle anal quiet hard. Being complimented for good behavior, Lactation (eventually) breath controller and heavy bondage and enemas (initially very confused and shameful). He is kind of a Omega sub. Short skirts with no panties, walking around with his small cock tucked behind his thighs, spanking of all kinds and with all kinds of things from light to hard.
(He will be very shameful about a lot of this)

Note: Will see about images

A/A

Haibane

Looking nice so far and all four maids are approved. I see we have two experienced maids and two newcomers, one of whom hasn’t been trained at all yet. Therefore I think it will work well if the four pair up into two new (or newish) starters each with a mentor or guide from the more experienced girls. A couple of you have asked if they can be the female owner’s personal maids. Of that last request I am not sure. While it’s clear anyone would have their personal favourites I don’t think that the owner will keep a permanent personal maid or companion as that might cause jealously and other friction among the maids. What she can do is personally supervise each one to an extent so that there would be about a week where that maid is under her personal tutelage before she moves on to attend to another. The husband too, will do likewise. None of you have yet specified that they’d like attention and training from the husband but I would like that to happen too. As it looks like I’ll be running both characters there is scope for both the new maids to be under personal training of the owners.

Don’t worry too much about describing costumes as I have my own ideas about the basic outfit and it will be pink, with white details and trimming.

Vin - does your boy want breast enhancements?

Far Eyes - we can have it happen early in the game that breast enhancement is discussed with your maid and she agrees to have a course of hormone drugs.

All the maids will regularly take hormone-based drugs (orally) that completely eliminate body hair and raise the voice to a girly pitch. They also help make the hair lustrous and glossy and the skin smooth and soft.

For the husband and wife, the family name is Nishi and the husband is called Shirou. His wife is Yukoku (‘Yuko’). On-stage the wife is addressed simply as ‘Madam Housekeeper’ by the maids, or just ‘Ma’am’ (with a polite curtsey), while the customers refer to her as ‘Emma’. She is 26. The husband’s butler role goes under the name of Alfonse Cortez and the maids call him 'Sir' (also with a curtsey). He is 31.

Haibane

Players with approved characters may post here:

OOC

vin26m

Quote from: Haibane on September 03, 2012, 06:52:36 AM
Vin - does your boy want breast enhancements?

All the maids will regularly take hormone-based drugs (orally) that completely eliminate body hair and raise the voice to a girly pitch. They also help make the hair lustrous and glossy and the skin smooth and soft.

Let's go with no breast enhancements at first.

Being small-chested might single him out for pervs who like younger looking maids.

Later, when he sees the other boys with their boobs he might want them too.

Also later, his coercion will become voluntary when he comes out to his father who rejects him.  With that change in motivation, he may want to become more feminine looking.

frost rose

Eeee, I can't believe it's taken me this long to spot this. I really hope you don't mind another girl? I also wouldn't mind creating/running the husband in addition, if there isn't anyone who wants to full time, and you don't mind me splitting my attention a little.

Player Name: frost rose
Character Name: Nohara Hajime
If maid, give 'working' name: Misaki
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: Voluntary
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: Approximately 6 weeks.
Physical characteristics: He's not tall, standing at 162 cm and weighing 54 kg, and he keeps his medium brown hair just a little bit artfully unkempt. He has a naturally slender build, with a graceful feminine curve to it, although following it down reveals that he's modestly well endowed, compared to his short and light frame.
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: No, he's mostly flat.
Image:
Misaki on her own:

Misaki in a possible uniform:

Personality: Misaki is calm and collected, with a usually easy going nature, tempered by a dry an occasionally somewhat scathing sense of humour. His presentation has always been quite feminine even before his present line of work, but he possesses a certain confidence and charming stage personality that made him quite popular even while in high school despite, or perhaps because of, his effeminate manner.

Background: Throughout his life, Hajime was always a little different from other boys his age. He never was particular fond of shōnen manga, or fighting games, or the like, and grew up fairly isolated for much of his young life, opening up to only a few, and then almost always girls. He was soft and artistic, learning to play both the piano and violin modestly well, and reading voraciously.

He grew more popular in high school, against all expectations. He did not change significantly from his younger self, but his peers certainly did. He was just as slight and slender, and growing to be a rather attractive boy in that particular way with soft features and feminine dress. Before the end of his first month he had received his first confession, and his popularity amongst the boys never faded during his entire attendance, much to the envy and teasing of his female friends.

He didn't do much more than go out on a few dates, but he appreciated the attention, from both his friends and the boys, all the same, and he grew into his looks, ending up confident and comfortable with himself, and a fondness for not only being the centre of attention, but putting that attention to good use.

So he had no doubt upon graduation that he'd find himself as some kind of entertainer or something like that. He was sure if he had been born a girl, he would have been an idol star, and was considering giving it a try anyhow, given how many of the boys he knew didn't seem to make a distinction in his case.

Life interceded, and although he mostly got by on his music and mooching off friends, it was just barely. He found the Hand Maids entirely by accident, simply ducking in for directions one day, and only found out later about how it worked. And later chatting with one of the maids he found out the payscales as well, dwarfing what he could make as a starving artist. And as he found out more and more, he realised that he probably would never again find a job that offered that kind of mix of enjoyment, satisfaction, and a steady paycheque.

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual with an abiding love for lavishing attention on those around him, whether that turns out with him on top or bottom. He also rather excitable, and with enthusiastically throw himself into almost any new kink which comes his way for the sheer novelty of it.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Winds Of Lust

Player Name:Winds of Lust
Character Name: Sasaki, Juro
If maid, give 'working' name: Junko, Commonly referred to as Jun-chan
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: Coerced
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: 1 months
Physical characteristics: 5'4'', mostly legs, slim frame with slight hips and shapely legs and ass, comes in just at 109. Hair in a short bob, dyed pink to compliment the maid uniform.
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: No, actively refuses breast enhancement.
Image: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1562719 Essentially this but with pink hair
Personality: Both Juro is a bit of a diva, despite being one of the shortest hand maids he has a big, flirtations personality. While he was not a willing volunteer, once he gave into the job he quickly found he loved, the attention. She can be a bit competitive for the attention of customers with other maids at times, often getting huffy or jealous if someone is showing her up, giving her a somewhat tsudere quality that the otaku customers find adorable.
Background:  Juro comes from a normal enough family, both mother and father are office workers, normal enough folk. While Juro himself was never quite normal he never got in much trouble and his grades were always good so his parants never bothered him much about how he dressed, or acted, or presented himself. Even before becoming a maid, Juro had been a bit of a diva and a drama queen. Always enjoying being in the lime light or center of attention.
He excelled socially at school do to his effeminate personality and beautiful appearance quickly let him become close friends with many of the popular girls, and opening his door into the "in" crowd. Juro only real probable was finding himself a boyfriend. All the other openly gay boys considered him "to girly" to be attractive, and most of the other boys that showed interest in him thought he was a girl. On night about a months ago Juro got particularly angry/depressed about his lack of a love life and growing sexual frustration that in a fit of anger ( and an attempt to relieve stress ) be broke into his family's alcohol while his parents were out of town and had a bit of a drunken adventure that ended up with him being picked up by the owners of Hand Maid and taken into the program.
While he resisted at first it didn't take long of the attention and sexual release to wrap him up in there sweet, addictive embrace. the extra cash for him to indulge into some of his more expensive and elaborate fashion tastes was an nice perk as well. Getting fawned over by boys, getting to get "interment" with them, and getting paid all the while? What's not to love?
He now lives at the establishment dorms while continuing his schooling.

Sexual Preferences:
player: Happy with everything
character: Juro is homosexual by nature and is really only interested in guys, he has a hard time dealing with female customers, and while he has long since completed his training and is a loyal, eager even, employ of "Hand Maids", they are still having trouble with him and the female customers, he will often try to make excuses as to why he "shouldn't" survice them and refer them to other maids. Jun-chan is sexual dominate by nature, due to his aggressive, diva-ish persona as a maid, but if you know the right buttons to press ( Kisses at the neck, nibbling at the ear, pulling at the hair, teasing his nipples ) he can be temporarily coaxed into a begging submissive. Enjoys foot play, nothing gets him aroused quicker than someone sucking on his toes and has a fetish for wearing stockings. She enjoys being of the giving and receiving end of bondage.

Haibane

Thanks, Lust. Jun-chan is great, she is accepted barring me checking the image which I cannot see ATM. While the 100% gay sexuality is okay, he will be required to service female customers and possibly any resistance to doing this will only make it worse, with him probably being EXCLUSIVELY assigned to serve females. Yuko will also demand her have sex with her in order to make sure he is fully 'rounded out' in his customer-facing skills.

I hope this might provoke some interesting scenes between her and other characters.

Winds Of Lust

That's the idea ^^ I was hoping it would lead to some fun drama and/or conflict

Haibane

Perhaps you could reduce his time working there to just a month or less? I think after that time his attitude to women would have been forcibly changed so if you'd like to have that reluctance as a feature we need to have him as a much newer employee.

Visna

The customers are probably mostly kinky, old men. Figured some of them would have a fetish for a chubby maid.

Player Name: Visna
Character Name: Ogawa Shou
If maid, give 'working' name: Tomomi
If maid, state if recruited voluntarily or coerced: Voluntarily.
If maid, state how long working at the cafe: 4 months
Physical characteristics: Shou is relatively short, only adding to his plump appearance. He stands only at around five feet and five inches in height. He weight makes him appear rather chunky, but his lower curves are filled out to perfection. Since most of the men have no breasts to look towards, their eyes graze to the maid's behinds. In that department, Shou excels. His hair is long and black, but he normally has it done up in a bun for cultural taste. He is not very toned, but his skin is abnormally soft and without a blemish.
Has your maid had her breasts added/enhanced?: No, but he is willing to undergo surgery or implants if asked.
Personality: Shou has taken it upon himself to make others happy. His childhood was full of pain, so once his own pain began to feel relieved, he wanted to help others. His job as a maid allows many customers to feel satisfied with their service, but he also likes helping the new recruits feel more at home. He can relate to many of them, and so he treats them like a brother.
Background: Shou was born to a poor family in a bad district. His parents divorced, and his mother ended up eventually putting him up for adoption. An elderly couple adopted him, but they died not long afterwards. The foster home he was sent to was hellish. The foster parents treated him like an outcast due to his feminine looks and way of doing things. He lived in constant ridicule by all of the other children, and spent many nights in tears. Whenever he would get up the nerve to ask out a boy he had a crush on, they would laugh at him. When he was sixteen, he moved out as quickly as possible. He heard about the Maid Cafe and instantly wanted to join. He related quickly to Nishi, whom he began to look up to as a mother figure due to his own motherly nature. He is a very obedient worker and will always help the owners with anything they ask.
Sexual Preferences: Shou loves both men and women, although he prefers men. He is a switch, preferring to be dominated due to his more reserved nature and upbringing. He is always willing to treat another boy if they are more shy and reserved, but he is a gentle top. He rarely raises his voice to any of his lovers and friends.

Haibane

Hi Scarification. I’m delighted you have decided to jump in here and enter into something new for you. Well done! Unfortunately I cannot see Momoi working as a maid since the maids must serve the customers and be outgoing, bubbly, smiling, pretty, cheeky, playful and so on. A quiet, moody, morose or silent maid just isn’t going to work, even though it’s a persona he wears. Her appeal would be very limited and would bring an unwanted mood into the café.

99% of the time the maids will serve customers alone, so her chance to play the shadow in someone else’s light will almost never happen, plus many clients will only want one maid to attend to them, two would double the cost.

The Gothic Lolita idea doesn’t work well as the maid uniform the girls wear won’t be of that style. While he might wear such in private or off duty, that’s mostly not relevant to his maid duties.

I’m sorry to reject the character because I know this is new territory to you and I want you to play. Is there another type of personality you would be comfortable playing?

LeSane

Well my character could be a couple of types that could work.

Tsundere- Which is rather obvious personality role, but it could work. Some guys like that.

Covert Pervert-  What a mature and well-mannered young lady.  She's always smiling politely and simply radiates innocence.  Too bad you're unaware that the reason she's smiling is that she's imaging how hot the neighbor would look half naked and dipped in a vat of olive oil.  Haha, that's a slight exaggeration, of course.  Basically a CP is a character who has questionable or suggestive thoughts that you wouldn't expect them to have.  Sometimes they may, unintentionally, speak their thoughts or display small actions that insinuates they're a CP.  There seems to be two main types.   One is the straight-forward approach.  There's a sweet and seemingly innocent character who, for example, starts fantasizing right there in suggestive scenes.  The other type of CP is a character who's just simply more mature and smart enough to notice subtle themes among the other characters enough to draw suggestive conclusions themselves.

Aloof Ally - Since I don't watch many action-based animes, I don't run into too many aloof ally characters.  I'm not sure how popular this type of character really is, but I'll briefly describe them anyway. It doesn't look good for them when suddenly, out of no where, pops up someone who assists you in your time of need, either intentionally or accidentally.  But don't confuse that with them necessarily being on your side.  They might be, but they may also have their own agenda and helping you will in turn help them.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Haibane

I'm going to be happy with most personalities as long as the person who works in the cafe with customers is happy, smiling, cheerful, cute, sexy, flirty, friendly, etc, etc. No bar or restaurant owner is going to hire someone who is cold and distant and quiet and moody, unless they are going for a special themed effect (I know there's an eatery in London where the staff insult the customers as part of a role-playing theme) but that isn't the case in this game.

So your boys personality can be anything that you will enjoy playing as long as his customer-facing personality is of a type a cafe owner would employ.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Haibane

Quote from: Lady Temptress on September 07, 2012, 08:58:13 AM
May I join?
Of course. Please submit a character.

To everyone else I've been quiet the last couple of days because I'm working on a plan of the cafe and rest of the premises.

Kimera

Looks interesting and I am considering making a character. It appears there are plenty of maids though, so anything else you need? Customer or ...

Lady Temptress

Thank you Haibane. I'll post my character. do I post it here? Can you send a link of the Rp thread please. Thank you!
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Character Profile: Alina Morrison. Age: 22, hair: Red hair to her waist that is parted on the left side. Eyes: Emerald green.  Family: None. All deceased. alina loves to work as a Maid- Waitress. She is shy at times, but friendly, very happy, she is fairly pretty and her hobbies are dancing, singing and writting, hanging out with friends. ( Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here, so I will add to her profile later).
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Haibane

No IC thread yet, the game has not started.

Your maid is a boy, right? Can you use the character template on page 1 please?

Thanks.

EDIT: My sincerest apologies to everyone. As you can see things have been very quiet here and it has become patently obvious to me over the last few days that I am not going to have time to GM this game any time soon. My work is keeping me insanely busy and is mentally draining me in the evenings so that all I want to do is curl up with my hubby and do nothing. Other things are going on at home and with family that are mildly stressful as well and in this atmosphere I have neither the time nor the inspiration to push this project onwards.

I am sorry.

If anyone wishes to pick up the idea and take over from me I will offer that person all the support I can and relinquish the idea to them. I have both husband and wife characters completed and a part-finished floor plan of the business.

TheVariableX

Do the maids have to be ethnically Japanese?  I would enjoy playing a foreign exchange student coerced into working at the Maid Cafe.
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

Lycan Queen

I'd be interested in the story of a boy being kidnapped and forced to work in the cafe from the very beginning. The only thing that's stopping me is I'm not very good at using images for my characters. I often find that if I use someone else's image, I have a hard time thinking of the character as mine. Is an image mandatory?

Visna

If anybody is hoping to take over in place of Haibane, I'd love to help out as a co-moderator of sorts... Just PM me.

TwilightGemini

I'd like to see this come to fruition as well.

Despite my watching from the shadows instead of posting at all here, if nobody else wants to claim leadership soon, then I probably should.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.