Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmuttyReader

The first mountain she goes to holds the win. She stays there with the win.

Despairs

Materializes behind her. "I really need my left hand and the win back."
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

Smacks him with his hand. And disappear with the win to an undisclosed location.

KesTrell

You can't trick me! *clings to Dark Despair's hand, which is obviously the win in disguise*

*hand falls off*

Eep!

SmuttyReader

Goes back to the mountains and take Despair's hand from KesTrell.

KesTrell

Steals it back so she can make "v" sign with fingers.

SmuttyReader

Slaps the hand out of her hand and watches it fall.

Despairs

Flies after hand, catching it in mid-air. "Curse you mortals." Reattaches left hand flies off with then win, tucked inside his robes.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

SmuttyReader

Lets him go with his hand and keeps the win.

Despairs

You can't fool me, miss. In the end, I always win.

SmuttyReader

I think I can *snatches win*

Despairs

"Mortals, they never learn...I will be waiting for you all."

SmuttyReader

Are you the grim reaper?

Despairs

SmuttyReader

Even though you can take my soul, I still win.

Despairs

You can win as much as you want, I will just be waiting.

SmuttyReader

I will be waiting right along with her.

Despairs

Who is this "her" you speak of, mortal?

SmuttyReader

SpiralEye

I often find it's easier to relax when I'm in a trance.  Some people don't particularly care for it.  Those are the people who've never tried it.

Despairs

You are starting to bore me.

SmuttyReader

Than kill me, grim reaper.

Swashbuckler

SmuttyReader

Swashbuckler

Surface elves NEVER win